Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do not like foot smell at all! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Do not like foot smell at all!
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell of girls feet, for me I think it's kind of the paradox in a way, like you look at a pair of perfectly soft female feet and wouldn't expect them to smell, so when they do it's pretty hot.
It started for me the same time as my foot fetish, I was about 12 and there was this girl in class who always wore flats, but occasionally slipped them off and on revealing she had quite nice feet. This was of course before I had any form of foot action so I spent time pondering things like 'hmm, I wonder if such cute feet could smell... dunno but I'd love to find out.' In hindsight I'm surprised I didn't flunk that class haha [Tongue]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"A slight scent from a beautiful girls foot is the greatest thing in the world, without it feet dont interest me at all."

Fucking A. well said my friend.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female foot smell can either be the greatest thing you ever smelled or the worst. I think it depends solely on the girl. There are female pheromones in her sweat which can explain the fascination. I think also just the idea of burying ones face into some sexy woman's soles after a long day in attractive sandals, and taking in deep breaths is enough to get most foot guys off. I never thought I would like the smell until my girl friend let me sniff hers. OH MY!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean,odor free feet for me!
Not negotiable!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
womensfeetlover
Board Regular
Member # 38748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for womensfeetlover   Email womensfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell is the most important part for me.

Womens smelly feet turn me on big time. Not to say I cant get off without the smell, but it really helps.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know if this makes absolute sense to all my fellow foot sniffers;but for me i don't like feet that are smelly because they are rarely clean,so they have toe jam as the only scent coming from them.i like feet that are usually clean but accumulated the natural scent of foot sweat after being in leather flats,boots or sneakers with no socks. or that have a smell because they were in nylons and flats.things of that nature.natural accumulated smells.those things make my cock petrified!lol.i can not even hide the erections i develop from that stuff. Sexy NylonFootjob video w/cumshot! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the smell is very important. I like the pure "cheese" aroma ( not stink ) mixed with pantyhose and leather shoe smell. This make me instant hard espacially when the woman is preety and her face too.

[ April 14, 2010, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: KLOD81 ]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfixations
BANNED
Member # 38817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfixations   Author's Homepage   Email feetfixations       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me give you my spill on this, for I love feet as we all do but my particular aspect of the feet the I love is the soles, I love the feel, the look, the taste and that awesome foot smell. Not a bad stink smell even tho there is a small population of us foot fetishers that love actually stinky feet. I am talking about that nice natural foot smell that just drives me wild and yes it turns me on big time its like a very slight bad smell mixed with the natural smell of the foot, wow what a awesome smell I love it so very much
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to slightly smell.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer444
Board Regular
Member # 38564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer444   Email footsniffer444   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REALLY DON'T GET SOMEONE WHO IS A FOOT FETISHIST BUT DOESN'T LIKE FOOT ODOUR. IN MY OPINION, A "TRUE FOOT FETISHIST" SHOULD LIKE THE SMELL, TASTE AND MAYBE EVEN A BIT OFF DIRT ON THE SOLES AS FEET ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE THAT WAY. I put that in caps as I feel strongly about that. Anyway, that's my opinion.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I REALLY DON'T GET SOMEONE WHO IS A FOOT FETISHIST BUT DOESN'T LIKE FOOT ODOUR. IN MY OPINION, A "TRUE FOOT FETISHIST" SHOULD LIKE THE SMELL, TASTE AND MAYBE EVEN A BIT OFF DIRT ON THE SOLES AS FEET ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE THAT WAY. I put that in caps as I feel strongly about that. Anyway, that's my opinion."
Comment by fs444

I'm with you, Dude. [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah im not into the smell thing at all, mind you im only into feet for the feeling when being massaged or caressed by them in footsie, footjobs or shiatsu massage, thats it really, nothing else.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"I REALLY DON'T GET SOMEONE WHO IS A FOOT FETISHIST BUT DOESN'T LIKE FOOT ODOUR. IN MY OPINION, A "TRUE FOOT FETISHIST" SHOULD LIKE THE SMELL, TASTE AND MAYBE EVEN A BIT OFF DIRT ON THE SOLES AS FEET ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE THAT WAY. I put that in caps as I feel strongly about that. Anyway, that's my opinion."
Comment by fs444

That is utterly ridiculous. If one does not like what you do then they cannot have an appreciation and love for the female foot? Your way is the only way it should be? That is quite small minded and ludicrous. Anyway that's my opinion.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont get the whole 'smell' thing either. To be honest with you too much of a smell might even turn me off.

So the smell thing is a no go for me, and so are stockings....never really understood covering up sexy feet.

But to each his(or her) own. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsniffer444:
I REALLY DON'T GET SOMEONE WHO IS A FOOT FETISHIST BUT DOESN'T LIKE FOOT ODOUR. IN MY OPINION, A "TRUE FOOT FETISHIST" SHOULD LIKE THE SMELL, TASTE AND MAYBE EVEN A BIT OFF DIRT ON THE SOLES AS FEET ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE THAT WAY. I put that in caps as I feel strongly about that. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Well, then I guess I'm not a true foot fetishist, then. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links