Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Married but want some diffrent feet for a change!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Married but want some diffrent feet for a change!?
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wifes size 9's rock i love them cum on them at least once a day but every since spring popped up I want some new feet any suggestions ??!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.footfetishtube.com make friends with it [Smile]

Feet are not worth giving up a marriage for, no excuses.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably gonna have to pay for 'it'...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
I want some new feet any suggestions ??!

Yeah.

Stick with your wife. You're married for a reason. Breaking up a marriage just for other feet (epecially after you said you love your wife's) is pretty pathetic.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about this....Do you want your wife sharing her feet with others?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the Mrs. o.k. with this???? Foot Fetish Tube is good to see different things without physically touching anyone else feet but your wifey's. But if your wife is o.k. with this then let er in on it and pick a pair of feet for ya!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gonna be up to you and the Wifey...If she is ok with it then who are we to judge...My Wife is not going for it...I ASKED HER LAST WEEK AND SHE WAS LIKE WTF!..I wish that I could though..lol...It's not like I'm trying to have sex...I understand because I don't like for her to wear SANDLES to work..I just wouldn't want some FOOT FREAK to start licking her feet or jacking off right on the spot!...lol...She works in a public place...

[ May 10, 2010, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is some very good advice in this topic.

Think about it this way, you start cheating on your wife and she finds out. And you obviously love her feet and she indulges you in your fetish. Now think about what happens if she leaves you and you can't find a woman out there who has both sexy feet, and is willing to let you have your way with them?

Is the possible reward greater than the risk?

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Divorce your wife - the marriage is obviously an utter farce if you're seriously contemplating doing this.

Or better yet, just cheat on her. And why not? Women seem to love dating assholes like you, so it will no doubt serve simply to turn her on more; then you'll end up with two really good sex-lives, instead of a single banal one with someone you obviously don't even like all that much.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Married only recently too, I see:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001478;p=1#000000

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001504;p=1#000000

...Right? You wouldn't actually make posts like this if you were married at the time, would you?

A few years ago I'd have felt sorry for your wife. But not any more.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveafguy
Board Regular
Member # 39201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveafguy   Email daveafguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karas right. Its hard to find a woman who's actually into this or will indulge you the way you want it. My wife doesnt get into it like i do but let's me do what I want with her feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pose a question...Would you be happy to share your wife`s feet with anyone here ? Or share your wife in general ? Not asking is I am interested...Just curious as to how that would make you feel.
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... then why the fuck did you get married? Straight up!

Seriously, I'm so fucking sick of people getting married, then finding out it's not for them. That's what being young is for, to find out what type of person you are. Married family man or a playboy. There's nothing wrong with either of the two, what is wrong is pretending to be one and bringing another persons feelings into the equation...

You could totally open a can of worms here, maybe your fetish is feet, maybe hers is getting gang banged by six dudes. Once you proposition her for feet, she will tell you her deal then you're fucked. If you both back out, then you both know each other wants sex with others and you have basically ruined your marriage.

Maybe you should fuck off on the foot fetish for a while and find out what the fuck you want outta life and your marriage?

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I'm from a tightly knit Scottish family, where honor, trust and loyalty are priorities. Family is supposed to be for life, and I'm guessing she doesn't know you're propositioning people for foot massages on the internets now does she?

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. People just don't seem to understand that marriage is hard work that requires commitment, communication and compromise.

My wife and I have been married for 10 years. We've had our ups and our downs, but we work through it and its been really tough at times. But after we get through the tough times our relationship always seems to get stronger.

It is awful how easily people look toward divorce because they think marriage is what makes the relationship.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...Talk to your wife...Tell her how you feel and come to a compromise...Whatever it is..its cool if you both have an understandong...
Wow...I find it amazing how people can force THEIR MORALS AND VALUES on someone else...It's obvious that this man FEELS THE WAY THAT HE FEELS and his morals and values are all his own..You don't know whats going on in this man's house...MY GOD!...I'm not trying to say that its cool to cheat on your spouse...All is not always well In marriage and what makes us "PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR LONGTIME" different from people who are divorced or haven't "Found the Right Person Yet" IS NOT THAT WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES or have problems....IT'S THE FACT THAT WE PERSEVERE THRU THEM...Worry about your own relationship...
I flat out asked my wife....I wanted to know what she thought about it...She said NO WAY!...Thats the only person that matters....and for those of you who maybe to young to understand what a true long term relationship or marriage is...SOMETIME IT MAKES A MARRIAGE STRONGER....When you go thru some SHIT!...

[ May 12, 2010, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links