Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Married but want some diffrent feet for a change!? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Married but want some diffrent feet for a change!?
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
believe it or not,i was married to a hot turkish girl with size 7 killer feet & i blew it because i wanted more feet. my wife allowed me to do whatever i wanted to her and her gorgeous feet but i felt like more variety was needed. yes i get tons of footjobs now;but the headache of dealing with new chicks all the time is more frustrating than any issues i ever had with my wife. to me it became a case of the grass really not being greener on the other side if you know what i mean.better to have just sat back,enjoyed what i had and watch kool videos like this... 2 HOT CUMSHOTS on Soles enjoy!!! [Jerkoff]

Great post!..I agree totally...This is exactly why its easy for me to DO RIGHT BY THE WIFEY!...I am a firm believer that MEN ARE GOING TO BE FAITHFUL BY CHOICE...NOT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!...Fight that LUST DEMON and Stay Strong my friends stay strong!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flip flop fan:
Yeah Detroit I was harsh, that's my opinion and I'm damn well entitled to it, posting my opinions online is certainly not forcing them on anyone. Especially when it became obvious that he was posting looking for other women when he hadn't spoken to his wife about it. This is an internet forum if you have forgotten and if you or anyone else here doesn't like someone else's opinion, maybe this isn't the place for you. If you don't want to hear the truth then don't ask the question.

Don't give me this fairy-tale bullshit about finding the right one. Hollywood has us believing that we're all going to find the right one and everything will be all happy with no work at all. WRONG, this is real life, good things take patience, work, compromise and communication. As for open relationships? The term itself is an oxymoron. I have had many friends, some of which in married open relationships, all have failed. Oh and finally figuring out that you're an open relationship type person once married is kinda bullshit, you're supposed to figure that shit out before you agree to vows. What are your words worth if you go back on them? You want to know a real scary statistic? When the economy bottomed out so did the divorce rate. No one wanted to go through the possible financial stress of a divorce. That just shows what is really important to the majority of the population.

Thank you skaramunga for saying that loyalty is gone and basically telling me that I lied about my moral values. Yes, in fact I have been hurt by women and I have hurt women in the past. Again, part of growing up and making me the man I am today. I am loyal to my girl, and she is loyal to me. Without question. So don't tell me who I am when you honestly have no fucking idea. Maybe I am all alone when I say that I find monogamy attractive, that I like the idea of building a life with my partner and having a family at my side when I pass into the next life. This is just who I am.

By the way the word your shows possession, you're means you are. Both you and Detroit's use of capitol lettering is highly annoying. Now, I'm just being an asshole...

Angry or not, well said!

If one doesn't grow a spine and have principles that one is willing to stand up for and believe in all the time and everything turns into "This is good but only in these certain situations..." or "This applies to me but only in these situations...", it makes for a slippery slope. That's how Tiger Woods got into trouble. He may have had certain principles but compromised them by thinking that some of those principles in certain situations didn't apply to him.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
Detroit you seem very intelligent I like your point of view all I'm saying is the same ol" bowl of cereal everyday ,sure would be nice to smell and feel another chicks feet ! Like caras she's yummy!!

You're only saying he's intelligent because you agree with him. His analogies are incorrect and have no relevance to each other.

It sounds to me like you married the wrong person. I've been with the same girl for almost 8 years now and there's no way in hell I could ever consider interacting with another womans feet. I mean sure I like the look of some I see but I'm never going to take that further.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Analogies?...Relevance?..Lol...OK...#1. Im not saying go cheat on your wife...I'm saying talk to your wife and see what she has to say about it..Whatever you come up with as a couple, IS WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU...If it doesn't work, It's all good. You made a mistake. Fix it and move on What does he have to agree with me about?...I DIDN'T SAY "HEY GO OUT AND CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE"...Wtf..
#2. I completely understand what Flip Flop Fan is saying! Yes, many of us men need to do better.. But everybody's situation is different...I just felt that Ajantis and his post was borderline brutal...That's what I had a problem with...NOT HIS OPINION..
I see that we have a high ratio of guys WHO WOULDN'T EVER TOUCH ANOTHER WOMEN BECAUSE YOU'RE MARRIED...Lol...Ok...Well good for you guys and your wives...The world is a better place because of stand up Gentlemen like you...

[ May 14, 2010, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will let you play with my wifes feet if you let me play with your wifes feet.If you want email me.I feel the same
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
My wifes size 9's rock i love them cum on them at least once a day but every since spring popped up I want some new feet any suggestions ??!

this is why i don't want to get married, why screw around with one girl when you can have many?

tiger woods got married to get more endorsements being the "wholesome family guy", a guy with his money and power can't leave the house without women throwing themselves at him, he will never be marriage material

i would only get married if i wanted kids, as of today i want nothing to do with them

other than that, i think marriage just benefits the woman and doesn't benefit the man at all

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover: www.footfetishtube.com make friends with it [Smile] Feet are not worth giving up a marriage for, no excuses.
The golden rule is to make sure you don't get caught is'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
NO I AGREE THAT WE SHOULD BE THE BEST FAITHFUL HUSBANDS THAT WE CAN...You felt like he was an ASSHOLE because he Is being tempted to CHEAT...I felt like you were acting like one by forcing your standards on him...AND REALLY SOUNDING ANGRY ABOUT IT...I actually edited that post and took ASSHOLE out within 20 min of posting( not trying to make any enemies)...I just felt that you went to hard on that guy ranting and raving about YOUR MORALS...He is living his life...He's being honest (I guess) and HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MARRIAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM WANTING OTHER FEET!...Me personally?...I'm good... But If I wanted or needed to have other feet or women in life...THEN I WOULD...That would be me and my Wifey's problem to workout...
You...or FLIP FLOP fan just went the F off like this was Oprah's "Cheating Husband" episode...It's ok to have your opinion but don't hang the man because of his issues...You sounded so angry....Why?...Have you been hurt by a girlfriend or wife?..No need to answer that...I would have expected an angry post like that from one of the ladies (who have been hurt by the CHEATING BOYFRIEND)......Anyway all is cool and I didn't mean any disrespect...THAT'S WHY I CHANGED THE POST WELL BEFORE I READ YOUR REPLY...

Well said, Detroit, everything you said was spot-on in my opinion.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't listen to the BS dude. I'm with girl five years now. Love her to death but
Think bout it. Most men wanna fuck like bunnies after they marry.
At least ur just after feet. Tell her. C what she says. I know mygf
Doesn't like it but she prefers me wanting feet as opposed to pussy
But if ur truthfull ur good. U have to make her very comfy with feet.
She will c how u love em n don't really care bout sex. If it goes
Well ur good. U need that understanding in relationships.
My gf finds it worse to go to strip clubs. She knows I look
And will indulge soon. So if she knows its always there. Bare
Feet like a topless woman she may even see how it helps.

I told my girl I wanted to b covered in feet n she understands
And whil it may happen on my bday at least she knows and is
Comfortable with it.

Sry I'm typin on my fone

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must agree with the rest of the group, you have a wife that accepts your love for feet. Just play it safe, check in with wus website, when in doubt "Rub it out".
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laugh at people trying to push morality on foot fetish message board.

You do realise that this board is the very type of thing that most morality police frown upon right?

Irony.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe...I am with the minority it seems...my wife allows me to indulge my fetish and doesn't give it a second thought.

She's actually come to strip clubs with me and actually BOUGHT me lap dances with the express purpose of telling the dancer that I am into feet.

I used to and maybe again soon will be taking pics of women's feet and she has supported this 100% with money being the only thing that she has curtailed. If I wanted to indulge a little more, she took the pics and video herself.

The street runs both ways as she goes off and does her thing with the male strippers and let me tell ya...it is WAY more raunchy than the ladies.

So I guess you can debate all of the morality that you want to but I feel like THE LUCKIEST man alive having found her. So yes, if you do wait, there IS someone out there that will allow you the freedom and understanding that comes with it.

Now you can call us "disturbed" or think that something is "wrong" with our marriage and all of that psycho-babble crap that you want, but I am WAY more HAPPY in this marriage than I was in my previous, faithful-to-only-one-person farce.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

Now you can call us "disturbed" or think that something is "wrong" with our marriage and all of that psycho-babble crap that you want, but I am WAY more HAPPY in this marriage than I was in my previous, faithful-to-only-one-person farce.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

So I will! Yea that... that isn't a sign of a healthy relationship. The thrill from cheating comes from the partner not knowing what is going on!
You 2 would make a great case study! Was there an event in your past that brought this on? Betrayal, abuse, drugs, alternate upbringing?

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I laugh at people trying to push morality on foot fetish message board.

You do realise that this board is the very type of thing that most morality police frown upon right?

Irony.

No, not really. Liking feet isn't a "morality" problem. You can like feet and be an upstanding member of society, or you can be a homeless drug addict who likes feet. The 2 are not connected.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ This. [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

...I DO THE RIGHT THING because it feels right in my world...In my spirit...AND IN THE COLLECTIVE WORLD OF TWO PEOPLE...My wife and I...ONLY THE PEOPLE INVOLVED CAN DRAW THE BOUNDARIES TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP...Not society...Society says I'm crazy because I like feet a lot..So I stopped judging along time ago...

I'm 37 years old and...I've been BEST FRIENDS with my wife for 25 years...We have a 16 year old and I love her more and more as time passes...And honestly...I've had enough meaningless lust filled nights...I call it EMPTY SEX...That's why we (well I used to...lol) keep looking for it in so many women...It always feels like something is missing...IT THE LOVE THAT'S MISSING...It just got old for me...I'm good...I'm happy that wifey has the cutest little 7 1/2's...And my god does she know how to use them...

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links