Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so, umm... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: so, umm...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm doing summer school, and i think i befriended this girl living in the dorm i'm staying in. "think" because she's a bit of a pothead and idk if it was the pot talking when she actually responded to me saying "Hi" to her. anyway, she has a BF and all of that, but she "agreed" (the pot again, i think) to hang out later. the thing is she has nice, tiny feet. i couldn't stop sneaking peeks whenever i was talking to her while walking. so, idk where i'm going with this, but what to do???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't seen you on here in awhile! Glad to see you're doing ok.

What to do? Hang out with her! Funny thing I learned recently...I used to focus on game and attraction and all of that for the longest time. I had pretty decent success. Lately and this might sound lame but my seducing skills have laid back. I don't try anymore. I'm normal. This has been HUGE. No trying to impress a girl or anything. Just having confidence and letting her discover the impressive details herself. D

So be normal. Don't leer. Don't talk about yourself too much(hence the mystery women talk about), don't brag. Do tal about current events so she gets a gauge on what you value. Talk about relationships. Hell just be her friend. You'll gain skills in talking to more women this way. It's funny how women will react though when you put them in the friend zone first! You can even talk to her about your foot fetish, but that has to be done in a funny light hearted way.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT!?!?!?!?! GQguy isn's really focusing on game anymore? [Thud]

you ok bro? lol

but yeah, blackHxC88, just focus on getting to know her first, put her in the friend zone haha

GQguy is right, the more you do this to women, the easier is becomes to talk to them, that is why most of my female friends know about my thing for feet

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
...idk if it was the pot talking when she actually responded to me saying "Hi" to her.

quote:
...but she "agreed" (the pot again, i think) to hang out later.

You really need to gain some confidence. Is it really that unbelievable that a (sober) girl would agree to hang out with you?

How do you know she isn't telling her friends how excited she is that you want to hang out with her?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pot does not affect the judgement like alcohol, it mainly affects the appetite. [Wink]

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
...idk if it was the pot talking when she actually responded to me saying "Hi" to her.

quote:
...but she "agreed" (the pot again, i think) to hang out later.

You really need to gain some confidence. Is it really that unbelievable that a (sober) girl would agree to hang out with you?

yes, yes it is. hence why i posted and asked that question. plus, i think i freaked her out anyway. she doesn't have a cell and only has a myspace. sent her a friend request a few days ago and it's not been accepted yet. so i think it was over before it started =\

[ June 03, 2010, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop analyzing. Keep hanging out with her.

Life is best handled one circumstance at a time. If you spend all of your time trying to predict all of the possible outcomes then you will simply never start living at all.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
Stop analyzing. Keep hanging out with her.

we haven't hung out yet [Confused]
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ummm... ok... then:

step a) hang out with her for a "first time"
step b) proceed with last instructions starting with "keep hanging out with her"...

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
ummm... ok... then:

step b) proceed with last instructions starting with "keep hanging out with her"...

umm...you didn't read what i said above that. we won't be hanging out because i freaked her out. so there is no "first time" and no "keeping hanging out" going on [Confused]
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She doesn't have a cell phone? What girl doesn't have one? Something doesn't seem right.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Augustine:
She doesn't have a cell phone? What girl doesn't have one? Something doesn't seem right.

exactly. idk, i didn't think much of it. she hasn't accepted my myspace request either, so i'm just assuming as much.
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

quote:
quote:
ummm... ok... then:

umm...you didn't read what i said above that. we won't be hanging out because i freaked her out. so there is no "first time" and no "keeping hanging out" going on [Confused]
Oh I didn't get that part initially, so I'd say you aren't really obligated to do anything then.
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd agree with just hanging out...don't try anything.

Reason I mention that is she might be being 'nice' in offering to hang out and with a BF, she might not want anything else.

I have had a few occasions when women had gone out of their way to want to hang out with me...then when I started to get more frendly, that was when the, "I only wanted to hang out with you"

...that sucked

but then again...if she is a pothead...she might be interested in having 'more experiences'...you might end up with more then just feet to play with [Wink]

Roll one with 'er and see what happens...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I'd agree with just hanging out...don't try anything.

Reason I mention that is she might be being 'nice' in offering to hang out and with a BF, she might not want anything else.

I have had a few occasions when women had gone out of their way to want to hang out with me...then when I started to get more frendly, that was when the, "I only wanted to hang out with you"

...that sucked

but then again...if she is a pothead...she might be interested in having 'more experiences'...you might end up with more then just feet to play with [Wink]

Roll one with 'er and see what happens...

i don't smoke at all, period! but like i said earlier, it's already ruined so it doesn't matter

[ June 03, 2010, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links