Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so, umm... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: so, umm...
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I'd agree with just hanging out...don't try anything.

Reason I mention that is she might be being 'nice' in offering to hang out and with a BF, she might not want anything else.

I have had a few occasions when women had gone out of their way to want to hang out with me...then when I started to get more frendly, that was when the, "I only wanted to hang out with you"

...that sucked

but then again...if she is a pothead...she might be interested in having 'more experiences'...you might end up with more then just feet to play with [Wink]

Roll one with 'er and see what happens...

i don't smoke at all, period! i was just worried that idk if it would be rude to offer a foot massage "as friends" (if that makes sense) idk, it's already fucked
If I am understanding you correctly, my intuition is that if you expect you will not hang out with her, you freaked her out, she told you she didn't have a cell phone (probably a lie) and won't accept you on myspace that you will not have to worry about anything getting to the point where you will be massaging her feet.

I would focus your energies on a different girl perhaps.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I'd agree with just hanging out...don't try anything.

Reason I mention that is she might be being 'nice' in offering to hang out and with a BF, she might not want anything else.

I have had a few occasions when women had gone out of their way to want to hang out with me...then when I started to get more frendly, that was when the, "I only wanted to hang out with you"

...that sucked

but then again...if she is a pothead...she might be interested in having 'more experiences'...you might end up with more then just feet to play with [Wink]

Roll one with 'er and see what happens...

i don't smoke at all, period! i was just worried that idk if it would be rude to offer a foot massage "as friends" (if that makes sense) idk, it's already fucked
If I am understanding you correctly, my intuition is that if you expect you will not hang out with her, you freaked her out, she told you she didn't have a cell phone (probably a lie) and won't accept you on myspace that you will not have to worry about anything getting to the point where you will be massaging her feet.

I would focus your energies on a different girl perhaps.

no other girls anyway, was a mistake saying anything to her
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Roofie Coladas always worked for me! But to each his own!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Roofie Coladas always worked for me! But to each his own!

[Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You said you freaked her out. Am I missing something? I haven't read anything in your posts about you doing something that may have freaked her out.

From what I read, all you did was say "Hi", ask to hang out, and request her as a friend on facebook. None of this sounds like anything that would freak her out.

Sorry to be so bold here, but I gotta say it. Grow some balls and go talk to her again. Show some confidence. Think of it as jumping in a pool of cold water. Don't think about... just close your eyes and jump in. I'm sure you'll be amazed at the results.

And what is the worst she can say or do? Unless she is a complete bitch (and it doesn't sound like she is) the worst she'll say is "No, thanks." Right? No big deal.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
go talk to her again.

no need because she denied the friend request
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

So what? You are giving up way too easy.

I don't want to sound brash here, but if you maintain this attitude you'll never get anywhere... in life or with girls. If you want something, go out and get it. You're life will be full of regrets if you don't at least give it a good try. I don't mean to sound like an inspirational guru, but it's true. Just go out and take it (within reason, of course).

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:

So what?
so what? it means she doesn't wanna chat or hang out. if you're implying i stalk her, then fuck that
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy F man.

She wasn't worth it anyways. Plenty of others left..

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
if you're implying i stalk her, then fuck that

Unbelievable... talking to this guy is like clapping with one hand.

You remind me of that cartoon character that used to walk around saying.... "Doomed, We're all doomed".

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:

Unbelievable...
yeah, i find it unbelievable too you would imply i should start stalking girls if i say hi to them and they reject me.
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You remind me of that cartoon character that used to walk around saying.... "Doomed, We're all doomed".

While it is not at all strange for a person to seek reassurance, it is a bit strange for one to seek negative reassurance...
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
quote:
quote:

While it is not at all strange for a person to seek reassurance, it is a bit strange for one to seek negative reassurance...
o.O
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey blackHxC88,

All this social networking stuff is a bit silly to me...but perhaps she rethought things through and is concerned about either misleading you, or perhaps hurting her BF...or both.

If the freind request was shot down, so be it.

Not sure if you ever would see her in real life in a normal function or not...but if you don't routinly see her doing something normal, I'd cut my loses and focus elsewhere.

If she isn't interested, she isn't interested...the more you try to force, the more she might resent it.

I'd just play it cool and pretend the friend request didn't happen andthe offer to meet hadn't occured as well.

If you see her, be polite and don't show any attitude.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It kinda already sounds a bit like stalking if all she did was say "hi" to you and you're asking for her number and adding her on MySpace...
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links