Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strange situation (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: strange situation
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird. With my girl last year, I was happy enough to be with her feet stuff didn't matter to me. And hers were very nice [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it does matter to me. I thibk that is the problem. I'm now trying to show her that is doesn't matter or that im being patient.

Perhaps if I ask to play with her feet next week or skin and assume she will say no, I can then play it cool and say it doesn't matter and act totally happy. That way she can see I can be relaxed and won't get upset all the time, and then the next time I try she might be cooler about it.

She let me touch her feet during sex the other night which was cool. The hardest thing about this is it being summer, her feet are always on show and there are loads everywhere!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Weird. With my girl last year, I was happy enough to be with her feet stuff didn't matter to me. And hers were very nice [Big Grin]

I disagree and don't think it is weird at all. Just because your fetish is weaker then Lamps, doesn't make him weird. I actually find it weird that it didn't bother you at all. At least - the way I read your post. As I read it, you are saying your girl wouldn't let you touch her feet and it didn't bother you. Maybe you just have a very weak fetish or don't mind if a girl has everything her way???

I don't need feet all the time, but I would not stay with a woman that was TOO SELFISH to be open to trying things that make me happy.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read deadgoon's post as him saying he was satisfied just being with her. He didn't push the issue like lamp repeatedly has, because he had no need to.

It appears that love overpowered his fetish. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:

I disagree and don't think it is weird at all. Just because your fetish is weaker then Lamps, doesn't make him weird. I actually find it weird that it didn't bother you at all. At least - the way I read your post. As I read it, you are saying your girl wouldn't let you touch her feet and it didn't bother you. Maybe you just have a very weak fetish or don't mind if a girl has everything her way???

I don't need feet all the time, but I would not stay with a woman that was TOO SELFISH to be open to trying things that make me happy.

I wasn't saying HE was weird.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't take it as anybody saying i was weird and definitely didn't thing deadgoon was calling me weird so its ok!

but the situation could be seen as weird, hence why i named the topic strange situation! its very difficult for me to get my head around.

the way i see it now is i need to get a compromise and a balanced relationship with my girlfriend. she is uncomfortable with my fetish because it hurt her in the past, but if she doesnt get over it then i'll have to move on. i simply need to give it time.. well, i am willing to give it time because i love her.

the situation feels almost out of my control. but its up to her if she wants a future with me because there are other girls out there who would be ok with my fetish, even if i have to wait years to find one

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I read deadgoon's post as him saying he was satisfied just being with her. He didn't push the issue like lamp repeatedly has, because he had no need to.

in response to this, yes this is very admirable, but i dont think many people could do this.. i've been in a relationship before when feet have been denied and eventually you will end up wanting it and it doesnt work.

maybe because my girlfriend knows about this she is testing to see if i will stay with her and love her enough to be with her anyway.. so in time she might be ok with it. but if she doesnt then i will dump her for that reason only, even if the relationship is good. she needs to realize there needs to be compromise. i put a lot into relationships and therefore i deserve to be happy and i only live once

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
quote:

in response to this, yes this is very admirable, but i dont think many people could do this.. i've been in a relationship before when feet have been denied and eventually you will end up wanting it and it doesnt work.

maybe because my girlfriend knows about this she is testing to see if i will stay with her and love her enough to be with her anyway.. so in time she might be ok with it. but if she doesnt then i will dump her for that reason only, even if the relationship is good. she needs to realize there needs to be compromise. i put a lot into relationships and therefore i deserve to be happy and i only live once

Fuck that dude. Feet are easy. My first gf and I spoke about it and it's true. Labor wise a footjob is far easier than a blowjob. You like feet. That is who you are. To deny you feet is like denying a boob guy boobs. It's wrong. As long as she denies you feet, date other girls!! I repeat date other girls! Some girls are weird. Most are not. Just got a footjob from the girl i've been seeing for 3 months. No prob. And she was a pro!!
Just started dating another chic who happens to think her feet are perfect. I tend to agree. When I finally decide i'm in a mood for a footjob from her it'll be no problem. My list goes on.
This chic is simply trying to control you. As part of your evolution as a man you must let her go or successfully put her in her place. You can't be a man and let pussy control your life. You must be able to walk away, and in being able to walk away pussy will never leave you.You must be able to look out into the abyss of not getting laid like your buddies and walk into that void knowing you saved your balls. I've done it many times before. The first time was with my first gf whom I thought would be the only chic cool enough to indulge my fetish. I was wrong! I realize now that i'm cool enough to get any girl to indulge my fetish.

You'll be ok bro. This chic is bad news though. How easy would it be for her to get a pedicure and place her feet in your lap just to put a smile on your face? She's not a rape victim. Replace her.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadgoon - My bad...I misunderstood.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

well said gq, i think you've got the right advice. sadly thought she actually is a rape victim. not from me but from her last long term relationship, which is why im probably being faced with all this baggage and complication.

im seriously considering ending the relationship anyway for the reasons that you've mentioned above.

thanks

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been in a relationship where my fetish was satisfied, and it was never the top reason why none of my relationships have worked.

I understand the point you're making, but it honestly doesn't apply to me.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:

LOL it's true!
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

[Laugh] Finally got one right!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Just thought Id mention that we broke up a couple of days ago!

I'm actually not that upset because I wasnt all that happy. She was really selfish in many ways and as soon as I ever challenged her bratty behaviour she was like "right its over"

thats besides the whole foot thing. if ever i tried to touch her feet or do anything with them she said it filled her with feelings of "dread"! and that she did'nt think she could ever get over that. even after this conversation i agreed to stay with her and let her get over it in her own time. it wasnt like i wanted it all the times either. it was extreme compromise on my part and very little effort from her.

the day before we broke up she acted like everything was fine too, rang me up to tell me she loved me. she was full of shit.

i hope my next girlfriend is better, at least someone without drama and easy to reason with. thanks for everyones support!

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
i hope my next girlfriend is better

That's the difference with me. If all women are 'the same' I'm never having a girlfriend ever again. Just a fuck buddy. I can't 'love' something where seeing it as human and more than an object gets you into trouble...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links