Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet?
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend knows I have a foot fetish. She want's to get her feet dirty from the dirt so I can lick them clean. I just don't want to get sick.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is possible, but pleasure often comes 1st (& consequences later).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends what she's been walking in. Ordinary dirt and dust won't make you sick on their own, but you never know what else is lurking. I wouldn't do it myself but, hey, it's your party.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good q...Most commonly Id say its possible to get bacterial infections eg. Staph, Strep, E.coli or Psuedomonas infections etc but you probably wont with an intact immune system..
On the other hand the most morbid or lethal infection might be HIV or Herpes if she has any open wounds or active Herpes virus on the foot...
Thats one of the things about foot fetish fun.. In this day of sexually transmitted disease..It is probably safer then pure unprotected sex..

[ July 19, 2010, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd doubt it...if she steps in shit or something though...bad times [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might suffer from that 4 hour erection that they talk about on the male pill commercials.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for replying to my post. I get to visit her tomorrow. She's a little cutie. She's about to turn 19. We're going to clean her yard before hand and then have her walk around in the dirt/mud.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashtray2329
Board Regular
Member # 21189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashtray2329         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question....you might get sores in your mouth. But that will likely be the worst of it.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashtray2329:
Interesting question....you might get sores in your mouth. But that will likely be the worst of it.

Yes, warts is possible also..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever done that before? What size shoe does she wear?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And hence, why I stick to clean feet. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
And hence, why I stick to clean feet. [Wink]

My personal preference as well, but to each his own.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I wouldn't do it. Would you lick a dirty floor that had dust on it or go outside and lick dirt? I wouldn't do it whether it's on her feet or anywhere else. Do something fun like lick chocolate syrup off her feet or whip cream. That would taste a lot better. Just my opinion. Enjoy whatever you decide to do.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
search the forum. we discussed this topic quite thoroughly some time ago.

and no. you can not catch anything from dirty feet. you can get some nasty shit in your mouth but no diseases.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no man you wont get sick...i used to lick my ex's feet almost under any and all circumstances and nothing ever happened to me...not even a sore throat
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links