Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it would depend. Ordinary sweat after a girl took off her shoes and socks, maybe not. If she was walking in something really disgusting, mud, tar, etc, that I dont know.

When I was younger, I used to smell babysitters feet right after they had taken off their shoes and socks. (All females of course). Even though it was over 30 years ago, I can still recall one sitter whose feet I smelled saying to me: "You can get a cold from germs, from smelling my sweaty feet". I dont know if that's true, or if she was just saying that.

The only one that might be able to accurately give an answer to this question, would be a medical doctor, scientist, or podiatrist. They would know the type of bacteria on the foot, and whether or not it can really make you sick.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
google is your friend.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry you will not get sick! I lick the bottom of my wife's shoes a couple times a week and have been for years. I know when she first started to let me lick them she was careful of what she stepped in, now I know for a fact she could care less. No sand or crap those are the only off limit things.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sub has licked my feet clean in all states.
He has never got ill from it once just very very hard and needy

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by october:
The worm entered and laid eggs in his brain, before a hospital doctor spotted the problem, after he suffered many traumatic seizures.

this is highly disturbing! [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a reason we throw out food that falls on the floor, it might not get you sick EVERY time but it certainly IS a danger. If you must have dirty feet then dirty them up in a safe way not just by walking on the streets.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links