Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can you get sick from licking a woman's feet?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More likely to get sick from tongue kissing rather than licking her feet believe it or not.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for answering my questions guys! Today was awesome. She liked having her feet licked. Next time I have to bring more tooth paste.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tooth paste! Is that all? If my wife ever called me at work and told me to come home to lick her dirty feet; I would bring tooth paste, a sand blaster, 3 bars of Irish Spring soap, 4 bottles of degreaser, and 5 fingers across her face when I got home, for letting her feet get dirty!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only thing I ever heard of (And actually had to deal with) was getting something called (Crush? Thresh?) sounded somethig like that. Anyway, it was something I caught, but didnt do anything to me, my wife on the other hand has had a lot of problems with her tonsils.

This crush/thresh whatever thing from how I had it explained is a form of the athletes foot bacteria that grows on your tongue that if you or someone you may be kissing, have a problem with their tonsils, it will get them infected and swollen etc etc. That's all Ive ever heard of, and sad to say its got my wife to the point where the foot licking or anything like that has become next to nothing.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KaunNarazu:
Only thing I ever heard of (And actually had to deal with) was getting something called (Crush? Thresh?) sounded somethig like that. Anyway, it was something I caught, but didnt do anything to me, my wife on the other hand has had a lot of problems with her tonsils.

This crush/thresh whatever thing from how I had it explained is a form of the athletes foot bacteria that grows on your tongue that if you or someone you may be kissing, have a problem with their tonsils, it will get them infected and swollen etc etc. That's all Ive ever heard of, and sad to say its got my wife to the point where the foot licking or anything like that has become next to nothing.

I think you mean Thrush, which is a form of Candida..Its normal flora in everyone which is only a problem when there is overgrowth.. It CAN be treated!
Once again Thrush is more likely to be opportunistic if ones immune system has a weakness.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Licking her feet is hot! I would think you would be better off if she gets them a little dusty, and not full out filthy. I find bare feet that walk around the house, or feet after working out, the most fun. Real dirty muddy feet does not turn me on, too filthy, too much, actually turns me off! Dusty feet are sexy, and a little smelly, and I think offer less chance of some disease, or germ, then real dirty feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Do something fun like lick chocolate syrup off her feet or whip cream. That would taste a lot better.

Agree. Get her feet dirty in chocolate or something like that and clean them up. Or even better and nastier... make her give you a footjob, cum on her feet and... yes, clean them up.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thrush! That's it, yeah...just so happens my wife has a weak immune system. Suck's....
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If truly dirty feet are a problem, having her rub her feet over a pile of brown sugar or powdered cocoa may give you a comparable visual effect.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratz on the dirty foot worship!

I wouldn't worry so much about it...unless she is walking in something really freaky.

which reminds me of this one dom that I just worshiped her soles...she told me one guy wanted her to walk around the city to get her feet dirty...we joked about all the homeless urine...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are in Africa you might get hookworm. Find some clean dirt away from the dog run and have loads of fun.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
If you are in Africa you might get hookworm. Find some clean dirt away from the dog run and have loads of fun.

There is also "New World" Hookworm called [Necatur Americanus] in the southern United states that can bore right thru the foot!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, Oh. I'm scared now. fortunately I prefer my beautiful female feet to be straight out of a pair of stockings and far from the dog run. Truth, we must take care at playtime.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Not to alarm guys but the main points

1)You are unlikely to get disease from the average female foot..But having full unprotected sex the risk of getting disease is probably at least 10 fold..[this is one of the good thing about foot fetish]
2)Many bugs like HIV dont live long outside the body..The main ones to watch out for would be Hepatitis A,B, or C Herpes, Warts (which you can see) and common bacteria..You are better off with a clean fungus free foot..

DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
If truly dirty feet are a problem, having her rub her feet over a pile of brown sugar or powdered cocoa may give you a comparable visual effect.

I tried this very exercise once to recreate the look of 'beach feet.' It was nice, if it's visibly dirty feet you like, but for me, it's more the salty, natural taste I like. For some reason, the smell/taste of feet seems to be about 40-45% of the appeal for me. But the chocolate powder mix I used was kinda fun, but I didn't get a truly pulsating boner until I licked ALL of the chocolate off.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links