Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So Confused (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So Confused
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i havent been on here for a while people but need to let of some steam from my current situation lol.
Well i have met this girl through my friend and she seems really cool we have started dating and she has been stopping up quite a few nights over the last few weeks, problem is i am VERY secret about my foot fetish and i can tell from her personality that she would find it very weird and she doesn't really like it when i touch her feet, the next problem is as she's been staying we are getting closer and closer to sex but i am worried i'll be pretty rubbish if i don't let her know about my fetish and have what im craving, I am so close to telling her but im pretty sure she won't like it and will tell everybody, its horrible cus she seems to really like me and is cool, at times like this i wish i just loved pussy the way i do feet [Cry] she is coming up this thursday or friday and im pretty sure she's expecting sex now, advice please

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure others will chime in, but here's my 2 cents...

Start with being on the couch, watching TV or some chat. Avoid going for the bed. Try to get intimate, with kissing, rubbing here every where. That should get her in the mood, and if she's in the mood, she won't mind anything you do. Give her a shoulder massage, and tell her you want to see her relax... Then tell her you give a good foot rub too, as you slide down to her feet in your lap. Go from there... and tell her how cute her toes are, like lil' candy. And little kisses and nibbles would naturally come into play... Just follow your instincts and go with it.

Good luck [Smile] And let us know how it went!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply the problem with that is i know she will move her feet away if i kissed them lol also something i want to add is it seems like we just really fancy each other because when were in the car together theres barely any chat we just like kissing but im thinking she really does want sex to make us closer, i feel nervous about it as we ain't totally comfortable with each other.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I missing something here? Why don't you just have sex with her? It sounds like it's a sure thing. Worry about getting at her feet later.

If you have sex with her a few times and please her, she WILL accomodate your fetish... guaranteed.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Am I missing something here? Why don't you just have sex with her? It sounds like it's a sure thing. Worry about getting at her feet later.

If you have sex with her a few times and please her, she WILL accomodate your fetish... guaranteed.

This. With your feelings that she might be uncomfortable and the proximity to this and your other friends who are mutual acquaintances being a major factor, you are better off leaving the foot fetish out of this for now and seeing if you are compatible in all the other aspects. Foot Fetish is just one of many things that can be simplified to "pleasure", and this situation pretty much requires you focus on displaying an eagerness to please her. Not because you are putting her on a pedestal but because it's a polite and much less creepy way to show someone that pleasure is going to be very important to you if that person decides to be in a relationship with you. It makes the foot Fetish less of an awkward surprise to someone who is unfamiliar with it, and having shown the bedroom isn't all about you reduces the chances she will feel like she is being asked to take on a new "task" she may or may not think she can perform well. It's a misconception that all women are "freaked out" about it, some actually don't think they will be good at it. Having developed a relationship first will make your word that it's nothing to be insecure about have more weight, and if it's just something she is not going to be into, the relationship will at least humanize you and might make certain topics like your sex life off limits to your friends out of mutual respect.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we have talked and agreed that we wanna get more comfortable with each other first with foreplay which should lead to sex after a week or two, all it is that i feel i perform to my best if feet are involved, dont wanna be a lousy shag, btw mona thats great advice thank you

[ November 23, 2010, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: ThisisMe373 ]

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my past mistakes i have learned it is best not to jump into the foot fetish thing too quickly or too strong straight away. you say you would perform better with feet involved? are you sure about that? if it were me i think having feet involved the first time i have sex with someone would turn me on a lot more and so that might make me cum a bit quicker if i was feeling nervous.. thats the way i used to feel when i first started dating girls and having sex, where as nowadays i take it easy, play it cool and make sure its relaxed. put emphasis on FUN, dont talk too much about your feelings or what you are planning to do.

if it were me i wouldnt even try to edge towards foot massage etc. until i had steady sex with her for a couple of weeks. holding back now and creating a good start to a sex life will pay off in the long run and she will be a lot more open to that sort of thing after the good stuff has happened!

many many people on here have tried to advise me in the same way and there is only this way to go about it! you cant start off having feet. whether she is cool with it depends on her. so long as you have gone about it the right way then there is nothing more you can do but chances are she will be absolutely fine with it after a good shagging [Smile]

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is more woman above the ankles. Focus on that 99 percent first.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s ive noticed something youre saying here, and you remind me of myself a few years ago or even not that long ago. its funny how men have this huge pressure to perform well, last long, have a big cock, not be a "lousy shag".. well i've learned 2 things. first of all, girls feel this pressure too. just because they dont have a dick and can often sit back and do nothing, they will still want to be able to perform well, and too right! why should it all be down to us guys to do a good job?! and secondly, its not all about performance. i think, i might not be 100% correct on this, but many girls would rather have fairly good sex with someone they are comfortable with in the right mood than awesome sex with someone they feel uptight and un-comfortable with. and thats not me saying its all your job to make her feel comfortable.

infact try setting yourself a task of caring less! try not giving a shit so much and see what happens. you'll find things will loosen up and you'll have an awesome time.

i've never really been that successful with women myself for the same reasons until these last couple of weeks ive been pulling and having sex like an animal lol. ive literally doubled the amount of people ive slept with. maybe not something to be proud of if you dont want that lifestyle, but my point is i havent gone out with the intention of getting laid or worrying if i dont. its happened because ive been laid back and tried it on with a few girls!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take off her clothes, whip out your big boner, and fuck the shit out of her feet!

If she objects and refuses to have any of it, show her the fucking door!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You spend too much time focusing on why you can't accomplish something rather than how you can achieve your goal.

As I've counseled before, start with just being a regular guy; give her some time to become comfortable with you. At the outset of a relationship, it is about getting to know one another's idiosyncrasies - you doubtless have plenty of them (for example: food preferences; books you like and/or hate - though you don't strike me as a reader, that, too, is a trait she will get to know; how you fold towels; your hygiene rituals, etc.).

If she is self-conscious about her feet but she is very comfortable with you and discovers that you are comfortable with her feet, she is likely to relax, and feel better about them; she may actually be flattered to realize that you regard her as so lovely that even her feet are lovely to you.

Take your time...a lot of it; and, for crying out-loud, stop trying to read her mind.

Finally, don't fear failure.

*Standby for cliches*
There are plenty of fish in the sea. By extension, there are lots of toes throughout the countryside. If she doesn't work out, keep looking.

*Next Cliche*
It is an axiom among the old traveling salesmen that one must knock on 100 doors to get 1 to open. If this door doesn't open, perhaps the next one will - you just have to keep knocking.

Now, go re-read the first paragraph.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is more woman above the ankles. Focus on that 99 percent first.
Amen!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

I think i have some anxiety issues and overthink things too much, its like i do find her legs, ass and her body attractive but just not as much as her feet its like i focus on them too much, im worried if i dont go for her feet i might not be as aroused and perform well, don't feel confident enough i guess, i really need to stop worrying all the time lol.

--------------------

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha you have to tell her one way or another. so i think its best if you tell her after you pamper her feet. if she doesnt like it when you touch her feet, tell her that you like feet. shes your girlfriend, so you should be able to touch her feet whenever you want.

and who cares who she tells. if this is your biggest skeleton in your closet, then you are doing pretty well for yourself.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

can i ask in the politest way possible, is she hot? or are you actually attracted to her? or is it just her feet youre into?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links