Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife?
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2009, a youtube account called ihaveprettyfeet posted several videos of an attractive woman looking to be in her 40s showing off her feet in fetish-themed shoots. The account got a lot of traffic, til it mysteriously disappeared later that year. Fortunately, another youtube user has preserved some of the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPwgZw9--bk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgOU0nBGMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJ0c_mY0_M

Here are some pics of Michelle Ryan for comparison:
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Yd1QuSNKSqe/New+York+Jets+Introduce+Rex+Ryan+New+Head/RYpLMqZgl1g/Michelle+Ryan
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/25/amd_ryan.jpg

Now, if you google the name ihaveprettyfeet, you'll find some references to a user with that name being involved in a swingers club in Endicott City, MD. Endicott is in the area of Baltimore, where Ryan's last job was. IMO, if the woman in these videos isn't her, she's gotta be a sister, twin or something

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be onto something. As someone who lives in the Baltimore area, however, I don't know of any Endicott City. I am guessing that is Ellicot City, which is about 3 miles tops outside the Baltimore City line.

But yes, the two women (if not the same) look very similar.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gabe:
I think you hit it right on target. I Looked at all of the videos and the other photos several times each. It appears very much to be the same person.

She is a very nice looking woman and her feet, without the nylons, look absolutely enticing.

If Rex is a foot guy like we are, then good for him. The fact that she is obviously aware of the seductive powers of her feet, makes her all that more attracive in my eyes.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be honest, they are pretty damn similar...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I meant Ellicott, sorry. Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices the similarities [Smile] . Also, I'm pretty sure the account was taken down right around January 2009, when Rex got the Jets job. Coincidence? Or, a pre-emptive move to make sure someone like the NY Post didn't uncover this...?
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possible I suppose - verging on likely if I'm totally honest, but you gotta remember Youtube is run by absolute twats who can't stand a foot video being up for too long. Too many and they ban you...but I think this would be a good one for my conspiracy theories thread in "Miscellaneous" section [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

I was just re-watching the one with her posing in the car, and there's a comment from 3 weeks ago with someone claiming it was filmed by Rex. THe guy's voice in the video does sound like it could be him
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sure and the hell looks like her. good find.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent detective work, everyone. Excellent intuition, GabeM. While there's no absolute proof, the evidence is pretty strong. Don't be surprised if this turns into news in the next few weeks.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has really great feet too. been watching all i the vids i could find of her.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C5WF3C6F
[Smile]

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Where'd the megaupload vid come from if it was just on Youtube?

-unless it's just a compilation of the Youtube vids I suppose...

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rex should consider quitting coaching to free up more time to be with those sexy peds. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it certainly does look like her, do you really think they would be so indiscreet with showing her face it these videos?

I would think they would be more careful about their identities considering Rex's career. I just can't imagine they would be that ignorant.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, I remember her. I was subscribed to her channel until it disappeared.

Considering Rex's reputation, I'm surprised he hasn't had her "distract" the opposing team. If him opening his yap constantly about Belichick and dressing up like his brother didn't even get him a stern talking to from Woody Johnson, what will?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links