Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife?
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could that NOT be her?!?!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's always had some level of fame, being one of Buddy Ryan's sons and working as a defensive coordinator.

Obviously, once he moved up from DC to head coach, and going from Baltimore to NYC, his fame shot up considerably. But it's not like he was the guy running a bed-and-breakfast in Oregon/Washington who then went to the Raiders. Fans and other people in the know were certainly familiar with him. And maybe his mouth.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'd have to say that's got to be the same lady. Whether or not the coach actually shot those vids is a different story.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://m.deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just found this link...

http://deadspin.com/5715741/

Looks like the news is already out there. All evidence at hand seems to indicate that it's true.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"At least a twin sister," the tipster said. Michelle Ryan doesn't have a twin sister, but judge for yourself.
GabeM with the scoop! [Laugh]

Edit: CBS has jumped on the story as well. Story

Predictably, there's a bit of revulsion on the writer's part.

[ December 21, 2010, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is just a compilation of her youtube vids. Also, deadspin got ahold of the story. I guess some observant fellow must have emailed them....
http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is catching fire quickly huh lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

That's what I was thinking, but since nobody claimed it.../shrug.

I guess it's possible that Deadspin found out from some other guy. But really? Really? [Laugh]

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's a shame foot-guys rattin' on foot-guys - if anything maybe someone should have sent Rex an email or something (however one can do that) but it's not like it's a perfect world, eh?

Ah well, he'll bounce back undoubtedly. All you yanks keep us updated with what's going down in the news with regards to this, yeah? [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a BIG jets fan I find this awesome!! Makes me like Rex even more lol
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have listened to countless interviews with Rex Ryan being a Ravens fan. Over the years I've heard plenty of his voice. That voice in the video linked on Deadspin is also a pretty damn spot on match.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I don't get is why would a public figure such as himself with a very famous father put videos like that on youtube? Just seems pretty odd
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smart, sexy, pretty woman with gorgeous feet. Rex is smarter than he looks! GO JETS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links