Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife?
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just like Bart Simpson said, people want to see celebrities at their worst. Though, like most of you, I support Rex and the way he responded to this, though I do kind of hate the Jets
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea it is sooooo her! They are even on or were one of my contacts/friends on Flickr, Nicely done Mr.Ryan! booyah

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump] I think that this thread should be bumped because it was the one that started it all.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for him. she has very nice feet. anybody know what size they are?
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just blew a load over her peds [Jerkoff] ..... Thanks Rex [Thumbs Up]

I'm not an NFL fan but am taking more interest in it now. I know the basics of the game anyway playing quite a few football arcade games growing up. I think I might pick up a Madden playstation game now and guess which team I'll start with.... I'll keep an eye out on their next game on Foxtel sports.

Niiiiiiiice [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ [Laugh] Nothing this juicy in Aussie Rules Football, huh?

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
JI know the basics of the game anyway playing quite a few football arcade games growing up.

hahahaha. That's how I learned the rules [Big Grin]

All about downs and punts and plays and that [Wink]

WOOOOO Madden 2k7.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I don't understand is why the media calls this a "scandal" I mean he didn't do anything illegal. He didn't have an affair.

I guess those people have never been to a beach since they are so shocked to see a woman barefoot. There's no foot worship in the videos. No nudity in them.

It's also kinda annoying when I hear ESPN or radio stations saying how Rex needs to "deal with his problem". Some people in the media have even compared it with Braylon Edward's drunk driving. Like to me that's offensive and outrageous to even insinuate that a foot fetish is on the same level as a person driving drunk. There's no problem here with Rex. He's not dealing with a drug addiction. He simply has an adoration for his wife's feet.

For the record, I'm not a Jets fan, but I think he's taking too much heat for something that should not be a big deal.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmm.............Haven't been on here in eons;LOL!!!

Anywho....News?? Definitely since he's famous,and will be soon infamous as well.

The only scandal I can see would be connected with the ALT.com "involvement",which I think that they did mostly as a fantasy thing as far as to give further excitement in their love life. I posted an ad in ALT.com with a girlfriend at the time,we weren't neccessarily looking to hook up with somebody as much as we used all the dirty,nasty comments to spice up our sex play. He did this with his wife of 22 years,not some other woman and she didn't do the vids with any other man besides her husband. She's not in any enticing state of nudity or semi nudity. There's no vids of him doing anything other than touching her feet. No toe sucking,no FJs etc etc etc. You can now add him to the pack of celebrities that like feet or likes to have things done to their feet. Quentin Tarantino, Eddie Murphy,Brittney Spears,Madchen Amick,Pamela Andersen,Vince Neil...The list goes on and on and on. Some other columnist besides Rome and him props for not being like Belicek,being all boring and vanilla. At least we know now that ol' coach Ryan is one of us,and his personal life is spicer than anybody ever thought that it was. Most people of influence are kinky in some form or fashion anyway,you don't see any poor/broke azz guys paying for any S&M/B&D;LOL!!!

The only mistake is that they videotaped her to show her face. That's why when I used to make my amateur vids I only taped from the waist down for the ladies I was involved with. Some of them had managerial/executive positions,some were married etc. In this day and age of information,what one posts as far as pics and vidclips will always remain up for the public to see in some form or fashion.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last video with her wearing the vans checkered slip on's might be one of the hottest clips I've ever seen!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if this has been posted already:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/rex-ryan-michelle-ryan-foot-fetish-video-12465303

Has some ABC news guy talking about it in this ofstanding manner...

...plus I like how the woman co-host tries to act 'nieve' and put off by it...but I got a feeling she has had some foot attention in the past!

btw...LOVE that sole shot of his wife...yum yum!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No hasn't been posted, oneagain. Interesting vid.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
No hasn't been posted, oneagain. Interesting vid.

Ok...good!

The guy is really grasping straws trying to making it so 'shocking'.

The woman seems so phony in being put-off on it.

Either she has had her feet sucked on...or she is just trying to space and hope her day goes by faster!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Michelle and Ryan well. Hopefully, whatever negative impact it has on their lives won't be long lasting.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Foot"-fetish and "Foot"-ball...lol "FEETBALL" [Laugh]

Sorry... just havin' a kookoo moment here [Blush] [Big Grin]

Interisting vid post 'oneagain' as Andy-Las has said, thanks for posting it [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links