Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Was ihaveprettyfeet Rex Ryan's wife?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

The woman seems so phony in being put-off on it.

Either she has had her feet sucked on...

Agreed.... or something similar ... [Eek!] "OR" [Eek!] she may have done a vid thinkin 'Oh shit, hope the one I did doesn't turn up on youtube' ...lol... just my imagination is running wild at the mo. Wouldn't be suprized if she's amoungst 'goodguyneighbor's' archived files *shug-shoulders*

[ December 24, 2010, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goodguyneighbor dosent video mature ladys over 40. However I do and Mr Ryans wife is there on theback40foot.com So, Mr Rex gets a crappy christmas but the gays get vindicated and get to enjoy their holiday. The messages I am getting is if your gay were going to make that ok "BUT" Feet? Well your going to need therapy for that dont you know and we will make fun and laugh at you including Jay Leno who has a foot fetish himself! Still more evidence that the foot community dosent have your back. I outta know, you guys tried to beat the hell out of me two and a half years ago. Thank god a new story came along. Hypocrites. It wouldent surprise me if a guy with a foot fetish dident break the story to the NY press in the first place.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goofballa:
goodguyneighbor dosent video mature ladys over 40. However I do and Mr Ryans wife is there on theback40foot.com So, Mr Rex gets a crappy christmas but the gays get vindicated and get to enjoy their holiday. The messages I am getting is if your gay were going to make that ok "BUT" Feet? Well your going to need therapy for that dont you know and we will make fun and laugh at you including Jay Leno who has a foot fetish himself! Still more evidence that the foot community dosent have your back. I outta know, you guys tried to beat the hell out of me two and a half years ago. Thank god a new story came along. Hypocrites. It wouldent surprise me if a guy with a foot fetish dident break the story to the NY press in the first place.

I am guessing I missed something here. Are you mad about something and what is it exactly?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick, Im not mad about anything, your coaster photoshoot was amazing. Great job! I am going to climb back in the hole and refuse to further comment, just like before. Do you still hate to talk by phone and go with only email instead? It sure would be nice to chat with you one day.
Trace. Ps NOTICE no plug for my 6 websites and clips4sale store here. LOL Happy festavas for the rest of us.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I outta know, you guys tried to beat the hell out of me two and a half years ago.

...?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ps NOTICE no plug for my 6 websites and clips4sale store here. LOL Happy festavas for the rest of us.

Why bump that other thread, then?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Patrick, Im not mad about anything, your coaster photoshoot was amazing. Great job! I am going to climb back in the hole and refuse to further comment, just like before. Do you still hate to talk by phone and go with only email instead? It sure would be nice to chat with you one day.
Trace. Ps NOTICE no plug for my 6 websites and clips4sale store here. LOL Happy festavas for the rest of us.

Umm... I never talked to fans/members over the phone. I keep it web only.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who knows!

Maybe too much eggnog [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Wu's member successfully denounced a fellow foot guy at the NY press. It is the most horrible story of the last decade for our point of view.
And then many making jokes about Ryan. SHAME YOURSELVES

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I make jokes about my fetish ALL the time - and in public too. Didn't know doing it about others with similar likes was against some brotherhood code.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...not to jump in this...but why is the Rex thing the most horrible thing to happen to 'our point of view'?

Rex is still working...and his wife has some awsome soles.

Only thing that irks me is I am once again late to the party...sounded as if her feet might have been available for fan worship...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
...but why is the Rex thing the most horrible thing to happen to 'our point of view'?

It isn't.

He just posts to complain.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I am guessing I missed something here. Are you mad about something and what is it exactly?

Patrick

I believe he's pissed because of this...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008446;p=1

I guess he's the guy in question.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved her youtube vids when her channel was still up. I support Rex to the max. We need to protect the brotherhood; not bash them.

She had a profile on some foot fetish personal site too.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan is gonna suck the skin off his wife's toes after that Jets win tonight haha [Smile]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links