Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you change if you could? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Would you change if you could?
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this question has been posted out there at some point, but I couldn't figure out a search tag to find it. Apologies if there is a similar post out there already...

I was just curious how many would, if they had the chance, "erase" their attraction to feet. Fetishism brings intense pleasure when our desires are gratified, but immense frustration if not. Also, there's the social stigma to deal with.

Of course this is just a hypothetical, what-if type of scenario, but interesting to hear your thoughts.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I wouldn't change it. There was a time in my life when I wish I could change it though. Along the way, I've learned to deal with the fact that I do have it. As a result, I got comfortable with it because it's part of who I am and it isn't going to just go away. Once I reached that place of acceptance and being comfortable with it, things greatly improved for me. It was a process and I did make some mistakes along the way but I learned from them. Now I wouldn't change having my foot fetish.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty much with Fate on this one. I often think how glad I am to have a foot fetish instead of having a predisposition towards alcoholism, drug abuse or really bad things like pedophilia.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, I love it. While I can't have all the feet I see, I'm fine with the feeling of slight pleasure that comes with just seeing a sexy pair of feet.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. It's a harmless kink; why would I give it up?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teenager yes, I would have erased it. Now however I realise how stupid that would've been. I would never get rid of my foot fetish now, it's just part of who I am, sounds a bit philosophical but I wouldn't be 'me' if I didn't have a foot fetish!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teen, I thought that way, too. I fantasized checking into a mental hospital. They would operate on me, and I'd be "cured!"
Now, I'm glad I have it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I would change is all the opportunities I chose to miss. Otherwise, I'm very happy with myself and always have been.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd change it in a heartbeat, no second thought
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i love it, it is something that women show all the time, even if they have no knowledge of how sexy their feet are, i am glad i do.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, not after all this time. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes yes, because I wish I had just the normal attractions to say big boobs etc. When I do meet a nice girl I get frustrated because I have this fetish and feel I cannot tell her for fear of mockery. So I get in the situation where I am never totally gratified in a relationship. Still to this day, I am 43, I have only ever told two women about it, and both mocked me, so I just keep it to myself.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not change a thing. luckily I have a wife who lets me play with her feet
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
The only thing I would change is all the opportunities I chose to miss. Otherwise, I'm very happy with myself and always have been.

[Thumbs Up] +1

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with LeDaemon and others. I thought that a foot fetish was a very bad thing, living in a very Catholic community, and was very ashamed of admitting to it. I wonder how my life would have changed if instead of just watching girls at college from a distance do shoeplay with their flipflops during class or spread their toes for all to see, just to air them out of their shoes after a long day of classes, I actually acted on them. I had many female friends with incredible feet and wished that I could go back in time and take advantage of their pretty peds.

Also though, sometimes, like when I'm at a fancy location or at a family function and I see some very sexy feet, everyone knows it. It is hard to conceal my lap and while I am having an easier time fixing it, like crossing my legs or walking away or whatever, I wonder if others notice. Like if I was at work and my mother-in-law, who is also my boss, walks in talking about her new pedicure and pops up on her toes and I can see a small arch, long plump toes and a nice sized foot, I get excited. It takes a bit of work to stay at my desk and try to conceal what is growing. Sometimes, I wish I had an on/off switch so at work and at functions, I could turn it off.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links