Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you change if you could? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Would you change if you could?
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yeah hyperion2424, maybe I'm not as big as I'd like to be in my city, but the idea of letting out to the world of my fetish would make my family life, a bit more challenging. My mom would think its some sort of huge mental thing and contact her local church to fix me. Yeah, she's like that. Also, when I do more restaurant reviews, the owners would likely bring out a waitress, have her sit next to me and have her kick her shoes off, take her socks off and then look at me and ask "do I have pretty feet?" While as heavenly as a fantasy that is, it would take out the honesty that I practice when I review a restaurant. Same thing goes for when I'm talking to other chefs or restaurants about my food. I think the view of me, as a professional chef would deteriorate quite quickly if I told someone that not only did I make a sugar free coconut cream pie with less calories than a meal at McDonalds, but I also let a troop of women stomp it and then ate and licked every delicious morsel from their sexy and tasty feet.

I enjoy it, when I think of it. I know it is fun going to a strip club and watching the stripper try to flirt and seduce me by conveniently taking her top off or asking if I like her tattoo or something like that and being impervious to her attempts. I like being able to be open and have conversations with other women, knowing that I'm married and that it doesn't matter if they are showing cleavage or not because I don't really care. I think, as I posted earlier, sometimes I wish I could turn it off, but I am happy with it the rest of the time.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, pie......

Like you Alcarde, I have heavy public contact in my job. If my proclivity got out, I'd be "foot guy," and none of my other accomplishments nor anything else would matter. Sometimes I imagine the girls I'm in contact with doing the hardcore flirting like you describe, but man, what a hassle it would be if they all tried that. I'd NEVER get any work done.

As far as I can tell, Patrick is the only dude whose day job accommodates the fetish. For lots of guys on this board, the fetish IS their day job. G-d bless them motherfuckers, too.

I haven't been to a strip club in about a dozen years, but I hear what you're saying about striking up conversations. Happens a lot in airports. Harmless fun, keeps my reparteé sharpened.

Peace out, yo.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links