Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is coming from someone not into the smell aspect at all (or at least, not the stinky part).

I've seen some guys here say how good women's feet smell, when it seems more like their definition of "good" is more along the lines of how bad they stink. I mean, you're free to like what you like, but when some guys describe the smell with words like "cheesy" or "rank" or whatnot, it just turns me off even more.

If a woman's feet have a pleasant aroma such as flowers or fruits, then I'm all for it, but is they stink so bad you can smell it when entering a room or the instant she takes her shoes off, then that's just a turn-off for me, personally.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just love it man....it's indescribeable
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different strokes for different folks bro.. There's really nothing to explain. Can't explain foot fetish to a non foot fetish person.. It's just a preference.. Apple and oranges

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me put this in a way that does not involve the words "cheesy" or "rank" or "vinegar-y" or what have you.

To give this the perfect introduction, I would say it is triggered by the perfectionized image of a woman's appearance in general. It mainly exists because of today's wealthy and prosperous civilization where women can present themselves in an almost perfect way. These women are expected to present themselves in a perfectly, almost inhuman devine, with beautiful make up, beautiful clothing and in a flawless state of being. This means actually repressing and hiding all things her body does which isn't appreciated in today's culture, like burping, and in our case of the beautiful woman, having feet that has a smell to it.

Smelly feet basically is as idealized as the phenomenom 'perfect woman' itself. The image of this very attractive woman, being presented through culture, media and fashion, combined with the fact that many men would think that everything about her smells like sweet roses and perfume, simply cannot imagine these women having anything wrong with them. We (or they), like all other people, know that smelly feet normally does not hold any attraction whatsoever. However, those who are into the scent of her feet, when sexually aroused, would like to pretend that all that comes from a woman is wonderful, beautiful and nice.

To learn that this beautiful, flawless-like female has feet that has a smell to it leaves quite an impression for us (or them). The power of the thought that it can smell when it isn't expected out of her, is a very erotic element, which is not accepted by the general public. To these women, finding out that their feet might stink still is a taboo for them. From a sexual point of view of many foot fetishists, discovering the scent from her feet is as something as devine as the woman herself.

The odor of her feet generally is proclaimed to be foul and unpleasant, yet the odor of the genitals is being catagorized differently, as it's part of the "normal" sexual system. Some foot fetishists are convinced the scent of her feet, triggering the arousal, is a natural instinctive one, like the arousal from the scent of the pussy. Those who are into her smell, explore this part of the fetish instictivily and open-mindedly, without any limitations of taboos set by their culture.

For the most attractive females to have smelly feet is an illusion and a Utopia, fascinated throught the ages of time, just like sex is. And most us are into this part of the fetish simply because we think of women as something devine, wonderful and never have seen the contrary, as all occurs behind closed doors. What's left is fantasy ... and 99% of us tend to glorify the image of the very attractive woman as being so detail-catious to her appearance, without taking as much into consideration about how she handles the smell of her feet.

Partly, as in many cases for those who appreciate the smell, we have been fantasizing for a long time about this image, and a glorified image has already been programmed over the years. In a culture where it would be normal for their feet to smell the way they can, this part of the fetish would not exist.

I think in most cases, women feel very comfortable having a relationship with us, as she knows everything she does will be enjoyed and that some imperfections will be accepted.

--National

[ February 29, 2012, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there may be pheromones in the scent. I guess it's like trying to explain the appeal of soles to a non foot person, they just won't get it.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the scent of clean just bathed pedicured female feet. [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate the smell of pussy....but I love how it feels. I hate the smell of smelly feet. There are no more pheromones coming off of a smelly foot than a clean one. Are women more attracted to a man that doesn't shower? No. We can't smell pheromones. Our senses don't even consciously pick it up.

I walked by a Victoria Secret store today and was caught off guard by the scent emanating from the store. It was the same scent my girlfriend wears when she's all dolled up! Instantly I was mentally aroused. My mind associates that scent with arousal. I think it's the same thing with foot scent. I however associate foot odor with a woman that needs a bath.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrugging shoulders* dunno, I just like it, burying my nose in her soles fresh out the shoe = bliss [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The appeal to me is simply, my dick gets harder if a woman feet has the right smell to me. Different smell for different guys. One of my female college professor said one day, "what stink for one guy is perfume to another guy." [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some cases, where her feet are ultra rank, it can correlate to how much of a worm the recipient is, who is being forced to sniff.

Oh plus higher pheremone concentration in the area under the toes due to excessive sweat, causing for more massive erections [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I'm indifferent when it comes to foot odor. So much so that other than what I posted earlier tonight, I never posted a comment in any other topic on this forum that relates to foot smell they way others in here do so often. Being indifferent about this, in no way am I saying that I like feet that smell ... rotten or ... rancid or foul or putrid or whatever extreme term you want to fill in there. I understand that others in here make it sound like they savor in those extreme, but I should not be lumped towards that deep end of the spectrum. For me, if there's a slight smell to it, I wouldn't mind it. I understand that even that is still too smelly for you, and I can understand why you feel that way. If they're clean and have been coated with peach cream or any other foot care product to make them look and smell nice, I'm perfectly fine with that.

However, ...

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Are women more attracted to a man that doesn't shower? No.

I don't think that was a comparison I was trying to make. Now perhaps you said that just to validate your point, knowing that I wasn't trying to say that we love women who don't shower at all, but I need you to understand that I wasn't going quite that far because no one is attracted to anyone of the opposite sex who doesn't shower or brushes their teeth or uses deodorant. Everyone is more attracted to those who keep themselves in check. When I walk by a Victoria Secret store, that's what I want, prefer, and expect women like Candice Swanepoel and Lindsey Ellingson to smell like most of the time. Even their feet. But if they they do smell a bit after taking off their shoes, I wouldn't mind that at all.

If you hate the smell of smelly feet, even if there's just a hint of it, fine. I'm simply pointing out any reason why a foot fetishist would be in to that stuff in the best way I could that could not have been said better by anyone else. When you read responses saying how they like smelly feet because they just do, without getting as elaborate as I just did, to a guy who loves how they smell, that says all he needs to know because he relates to that. But to any foot guy who's not in to smelly feet, that tells him absolutely nothing, leading him back to square one.

The feet and the rest of her body are kind of placed in to different categories, I suppose, for the reasons I stated earlier.

The comments I posted earlier was not meant to convert people in to smelly feet. It was posted to finally give people a comprehensive understanding as to why these guys they like things the way they do.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Dbacks, I feel u fam. Nothing better than a clean, pedicured foot to smell!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes it real for most of the sessions that I do, that is the fantasy (assuming) is that you get to take shoes off a girl next door or person in a mall. They did not especially groom themselves for such an occasion, they've been working all day or walking around, and now you get to have want you most desire, the cute greeter at the restaurant, the secretary at your job, the nurse, the jogger, the dancer.

Also the secondary or primary is reinforcement of arousal when exposed to feet, if first exposed to feet with a particular odor, lets say leather and nylons, or the cheerleader with socks and sneakers, it reminds and reinforces that experience, then the scent of feet or worn shoe leather is a turn on.

Thirdly, there is a humiliation factor involved, for those who are submissive. They will find themselves servicing Mistress or Goddess and lapping the sweat off with their tongue.

Mostly as I found out it has to do with the early development and the female model. So if moms or sisters or the first girlfriends feet had odor, that is the model for future excitement and pursuit.

Fourth which mimics the first is reality, an unprepared experience, not a ritualizing one, but one of what real women's feet smell like. It becomes the amplifier and fetish in itself, pursuit of worn shoes, sweaty sneakers, socks, nylons or other fragrant things as it reinforces the reality of it all.

I've noticed that most of the well pedicured, foot job aficionados
don't like it. But that hot receptionist at your job, has heels or Keds or FlipFlops under her desk that smell, and has tights that smell, and her armpits smell too as most humans, so if you were to have a tryst with her one night, you'd have to take her to a salon prior.

Face it, we all smell, its just that AXE will have you believe it's bad. So you'll fall onto one side of that coin or another. Mostly if genital contact to feet is involved, as most FJ aficionados would prefer feet as clean as possible before it makes contact with their privates, same for oral contact or other. It's a 50/50. I try to stay on the first %50 that agree that humans all smell and like it real, otherwise I start feeling like one of my lesbian friends who used cherry flavored tampons before her girlfriend would go down on her.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like foot smell, but I also can't stand dirt or pedicures (or any chemical nonsense that people put on their feet). So it's hard to find someone with those attributes.

I'm lucky in that my girl doesn't go in for that, she has very sexy natural looking feet. I honestly wonder what I'd do without her!

I imagine part of it is down to that whole foot-genitals connection in the brain. I love how feet and vaginas look, smell, taste... everything about them. Anything that makes me think of them is good.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
...the scent emanating from the store. It was the same scent my girlfriend wears when she's all dolled up! Instantly I was mentally aroused. My mind associates that scent with arousal....

And perhaps this sums it up best; it's a pairing of scent, and the feelings that scent triggers.

It's also well known that scent tends to cause a reflexive reaction, positive or negative, before the higher functions of the brain have a chance to process what's going on; our reaction to scent isn't initially intelligent. It's animalistic. And if the scent of ripe feet do it for a guy, he's going to become aroused before he knows what hit him!

And obviously, to say one likes smelly feet does not suggest they're into women who have general personal hygiene issues. [Wink] [Tongue]

Daren.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links