Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet?
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote 'If a woman's feet have a pleasant aroma such as flowers or fruits, then I'm all for it,..."

I don't get this at all. We are soooo different. if i want to smell a flower, i'd find that smell on a flower, or i'd find the smell of a fruit on a fruit. but when it comes to a woman's foot, i want to to smell sweaty.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into the smell at all.

Different strokes for different folks though.
The look and the feel is what does it for me. They can smell good/clean or have no smell at all and it wouldnt matter but if they smell bad then it turns me off.

I love a nice ass too but if the woman's not clean then the appeal is gone.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to agree with DeTrOiT and babeflover, I want my girlfriend's feet to smell of feet, and taste of feet. I don't want them to smell and taste like soap. It just goes to show that we all have different nuances to our fetish and this is one of them. Sometimes us feet lovers share particular kinks, sometimes we don't.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea im not into the sickening smells are anything like that but i love the natural smell of a woman's feet. i like when a woman smells of certain scents like the fruits and flowers but when it comes to feet i want her feet to smell like well feet. nothing worse for me than to get to taste a great pair of feet and they taste like lotion or soap. all of this is not to be confused with flithy feet but rather a great pair of feet fresh out of a pair of sneakers or heels after a day of shopping.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the begining...I wasn't a stink sorta guy...first gf I had got jealous I think of the attention I was giving to her feet and she started wearing like ugly combat boots and one time I took them off and I had to pass on them.

As years went by...had a long distance relationship with a woman with tiny size 5 feet. Those days I only was interested in small feet. Well, I had asked her to send me a pair of worn socks so I had something to hold...see her foot shape in the socks, etc...and they had a faint odor...very mild...still could smell the cleaning detergent.

I had asked her to send some stronger ones as I thought they might have gotten weak in transit...so she sent these super potent ones that you could smell it through the bag...and she double bagged it and I could still smell it through the envelope!

I admit I was discussed by it...so I had put some non-fragrant socks she had and set it on top and it would absorb the odor...but not as strong...this worked for awhile...could keep recharging the mild socks.

Well, one day while drunk(or something)I was um...taking care of my own business...and I grabbed the full funk socks and just jammed it right into my nose and just let go...was very animalistic...shot loads that night.

After that 'acceptance'...I have a much better time with some scent.

Interesting part was the woman visited me...and we banged...she kept her shoes on...and normally it would take a couple hours to recover to go again...but she took her boot off...shoved those size 5's in my face and my spent 'boy' shot right up...even she was like 'OMG he just shot right up!!'

Maybe I've 'trained' or integrated it into my pleasure routines...hell, maybe I am like Pavlov's dog now with the damn bell...but I think there is a more primative level of pleasure that goes one when sniffin' some heavily scented feet...I think it is pheromes.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell..Its Estrogen...
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm kind of indifferent. When I first started dating my girlfriend i didn't like the smell, now i've grown to like the subtle smell now I've got used to it and i think through association its started to turn me on. When I'm really in the mood i'd quite like her to force her smelly feet on me! but another day I might not like that so much. Perhaps I'm weird for not choosing one or the other, but i definitely think it comes about from the familiarization of that smell linked to a sexual act. thats the only way i can make sense of it!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With me, I like both natural smelling feet and funky 'fresh out of shoes/socks' smelling feet. I've yet to smell a pair that were REALLY smelly to the point that I couldn't bare the scent, but then again I've only ever experienced about 3 different ladies feet to date.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too wasn't into smelly feet. When others described their wives and girlfriends feet smell as "cheesy" or "vinegary" I thought that was disgusting. I still find the thought of "cheesy" or "vinegary" feet unappealing, but I do find myself enjoying the scent of my wifes feet after she has worn shoes for several hours. Her feet need a long time in shoes without socks to have a very strong odor. The one time she did it, they had a hint of vinegar that stung my nose. It turned me off. But I also don't like feet that are freshly washed. They don't smell or taste as good. So for me, I prefer feet with a hint or light odor.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a difference, for most of us guys who love to smell a girl's feet, between smelly and just putrid. There is no way to compare a normal, every day girl who takes off her boots/heels/shoes after a day at work, with lets say a homeless woman who doesn't bathe. You can be clean with the smelly foot factor. Believe me, I don't want her to walk into the room, kick off her shoes, and clear the place. But if her feet are warm, damp, and smell a little bit then I'm more for it than smelling and licking on soaps/perfumes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure it's easily explainable - if her feet smell my dick gets hard.

End of story!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do stink foot. To each their own. I do clean feet. Again, to each their own. Rank foot is a total turn-off to me.

A couple weeks go I drained seed on a pair of feet that smelled like coco butter lotion even after being in tennies for the several hours we were on our date. When I took those kicks off I was worried about stank foot. Well, not even...what a pleasant surprise they had such a tropical scent. If she had stank, I would've passed 'em by.

To each, you know?

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"...If she had stank, I would've passed 'em by...."

How different we all are. I hear you but, i can't understand you. My wife makes sure her feet smell the day we are going to have sex, she knows what turns me on... her sexy and smelly feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup Feet that smell like lotion or just out of the shower turn me off even if the chick is hot.

Smelly feet can me bust in less than 20 secs.I dont know what it is.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, to each their own. Different feet for different meat.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links