Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet?
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them to smell a little like maybe them being in a pair of sneakers for an hour but not nasty stinky.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose I am in the middle here, but I agree with others who have said they hate feet that don't smell or smell of lotion and soap. I know I have a foot fetish and a fetish for naturally smelling feet, when I ask my fiance for some fun and she says she wants to shower, and sometimes I just literally can't get things going after. The way they smell after a shower or bath just turns me off. Right out of her shoes or socks after walking around all day is where I am at.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's all about natural foot sweat in various types of shoes without socks or any other hose...... Basically any sweat odour be it strong or subtle is a bonus but not absolutely essential. Finding someone who consistantly wears shoes on bare feet that make her shoeplay, probably cos her feet are sweating, but still wears the same type of shoe most of the time despite this, is one of the things I like best, and when they visit you and slip their feet in and out of their shoes, telling you their feet and shoes are sweaty, yes the odour is usuallly almost irresistable to me..........
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's just me...but I don't like ANY odor at all from my woman. Be it feet, genitals or what have you. I keep seeing people saying the attraction to foot odor is just like smelling pussy...yeah man...as in the biggest turn off ever.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliCouple
Board Regular
Member # 45139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCouple   Email CaliCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real men love the scent of a woman. Thats all I got to say
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCouple:

We'll said and I agree...
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCouple:

I wouldn't exactly called it a "scent" (which I tend to associate with pleasant smells). More of an odor, really.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
smelling slightly scented female feet is my absolute favorite thing in the world. if her feet smell like soap i have no interest at all.

second that
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links