Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What exactly is the appeal of stinky feet?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not a smell oriented fetishist but i think the bottom line is as Daren states. i also think that there are almost as many reasons why smell guys like the smell as there are guys who do like smelly feet. everyone has their own personal preference as well as their own individual reason why it turns them on.

and i think National needs to stop sitting atop mountain peaks meditating while staring deeply into the clouds rethinking the meaning of life [Laugh] to paraphrase Freud, sometimes a foot is just a foot. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I most enjoy my wife's feet when she has a shower gets ready and dressed and puts on some socks and wears some shoes and we go say grocery shopping or to a movie that type of thing and we come home and I rip her socks off and bury my nose in em'. Its just a fresh smell, almost a natural smell.

When she comes home from work(8hr shift on her feet all day in shoes and socks) or comes home from soccer the last thing I want to do is sniff her feet...weird I know lol

Most guys on here would KILL to be able to sniff a womans foot after her playing soccer [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that a foot is just a foot sometimes, because Freud also said that sucking on a woman's toes is a guy's way of wanting to suck dick without actually having to do it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"because Freud also said that sucking on a woman's toes is a guy's way of wanting to suck dick without actually having to do it."

Freud is a dope if he said that; one could say the same thing about a pacifier, lollipop, popsicle or a baby suckling his mom's tits. All non homosexual men have done these things.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, when I suck on my wife's toes (or other girls toes in the past [Big Grin] ) the last thing I'm thinking of is sucking a dick lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet to smell like candy and flowers, oranges and apples, fruit loops and fruity pebbles. Ok, you get the idea. Or just a natural out of the sneaker -but not overpowering scent. May seem safe and typical, but I'm not looking for women's feet to smell like cheeze, doritos, and corn chips, or old soiled socks -which has happened and has actually turned me off. And a dusting on the soles is very sexy, but that's it. Not into dirty feet or the food thing. Clean is my style.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could ask you what exactly is the appeal of of parmigiana or of beer even (cider drinker here) and you'd be no more equipped to answer that than I would be to answer your question, Rider.

I like it because I like it (but I don't like all kinds of foot smells, so that's where it gets a bit more complicated for the record - not cheesey).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
Not sure what it is... but the scent of my wife's feet after being in certain shoes, sneakers, etc just makes me rock hard. The smell of her in general gets me turned on, but even more so when her feet have a little natural aroma to them.

I do particularly like it when they are damp, sweaty, and have that slight vinegar-like smell (but not overpowering). The scent makes me horny faster than any little purple pill! And it seems as if I tend to cum faster (and harder) when at fer feet when there is a scent vs. no smell or the smell of lotions, soap, etc. The natural smell is what I crave and when I get it, it makes for a fast, strong and satisfying orgasm for me.

Again, I dig the way she smells in general after being at the gym or whatever - just turned on by that alot.

This^ for me. I smelled my girl's feet once straight out of sneakers after a long day of work and have to admit, the smell was on it's own level and was something I did not care for much at all. On the other hand, when my girl is wearing some nice open wedges barefoot in the summer time and she builds up some nice sweat under there, it's pure heaven [Thud] . I also love when she has socks on and takes them out of boots during winter time. Those are probably my two favorite occasions. I can't stand flip flop rubber/plastic type of smell. Nor can I stand lotioned feet. I'd prefer as natural/smelly as possible. But nothing rankin.
By the way, this is coming from a guy who's favorite FF activity is handjob while smelling. So I guess we each have our own flavor and levels we can take. [Joint]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have an "FFFF" or "four fold foot fetish." Meaning that we like the sight,touch,smell,and taste of feet. As it pertains to smell, feet have an odor and it isn't "flowers" or "fruits" so thats not what we mean when we refer to the smell of a woman's feet. Naturally, we mean stink. And that stink we pervert and use to get off with.

If you ask me about taste, sure I will taste a woman's feet but it's not as deep as smelling feet. It might be because our sense of taste is overly refined and is accustomed to nourishment.

I submit that smelling a woman's feet is the most intimate of acts amongst the foot fetish.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love a girl with stinky feet.

Idk what it is but smelly feet make me so hard and excited.I cum super fast if a girl has smelly feet.

I remember my ex had these old flats that she use to wear and they would make her feet smell so bad and stink up the room.I would be ready to come without even touching myself lol.

I also like a natural sweet smell.I hate feet that smell like plastic,lotion,scented lotion and no smell at all.

When I smell a chicks feet and they dont smell or have a scent I am turned off.

But if a girl has decent feet and they are stinky then I fall in love and want to get off to them asap.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Freud also said that sucking on a woman's toes is a guy's way of wanting to suck dick without actually having to do it.
i knew you were going to say that. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing we should all learn as "Foot Guys" is to listen to a person's reasons with a less objective response behind what "They" like. I have said since joining Wu's that I HAVE LEARNED TO LOVE A LOT OF THINGS THAT I HAD NO IDEA THAT I WOULD GROW TO LOVE. I used to think that lotions and all the Vicky Secret's stuff was "HOT". I only wanted feet right out of the shower or tub. THEN I LISTENED TO THESE SNIFFERS...

I must admit, I absolutely love the natural smell of a woman's feet now (provided that I like the woman and her feet). I don't have any extreme on this though. I don't love them "stinky" but can find it arousing if I find the woman attractive sexually. What ever her natural sent is WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE "HOT" TO ME. I have experienced "cheesy" "vinegar" and often laugh because these words perfectly describe the smells.

As I look at the situation now, I have become more in to the natural sent of a woman all the way around her neck, behind her ear, under her chin, her cheeks her hair, her shoulders and back...etc. It's something about the natural smell of any and every part of a woman that is sexy "BECAUSE SHE IS SEXY IN MY MIND".

There is something added when catching the natural sent of a woman for me. This is new to me and I do not consider myself a "Foot Sniffer" at all. Maybe I'm in denial, but the term foot sniffer takes away elements of all the things that go with "The Smell" and makes "The Smell" so attractive.

It's just a part of the whole experience. Those who do, are experiencing something extra through their sense of smell that takes them to a higher level of bliss. It doesn't work for everyone but it's exactly like smelling "Pussy" for me. I love the smell of hot pussy because it triggers parts of the brain that says, "Pussy is in your face and you're about to get it so GET HARD AND FUCK HER GOOD"...It's also like ass sniffers...It's not the fact that they want to smell an Asshole (well not me anyway). It's the fact that the asshole is attached to this "HOT" woman that I'm going to fuck tonight.

There is also the rebellious element in me that says, "I like smelling her feet and it turns me on because it's considered "KINK"...

For example, I wouldn't want an air freshener in my office that smells like feet, pussy ,or the asshole of a woman that I may fuck...But I don't want a woman that smells like my Pine plug in that's in my office either. I love the smell of all of these things in a given place and time though...smh

I know I have issues...lol

That being said, I have had my best orgasms while smelling feet and sucking toes while getting oily hand jobs, AND WHEN ITS TIME TO RELEASE, I TAKE 3-5 OF THE DEEPEST BREATH THROUGH MY NOSE THAT I CAN WITH WITH THE TOES SPREADED FOR THE SMELL TO COME OUT ON THE FOOT THAT I DIDN'T SUCK..

OMFG!!!!!!

Sorry for the potty mouth but it seemed only right to get my point across today...LOL

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its the fact that those feet are all squashed up and stuck in those shoes all day.its like a surprise.but they got to belong to hot feet and sexy chic.don't know why but it just feels like that.the smells got to be spicy and moist.not a damp smell though.I've had some from my wife and man my cock gets so hard and bursts in seconds after a couple of strokes and deep sniffs,especially between the last three toes that get squashed the most.

I've also had sex worker feet and they were moist and damp wasn't the choice but id did the trick and blew a mother load.
Hey if sniffing ain't for you then move on.just like short stubby toes don't do for me.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NapalmGod
Board Regular
Member # 2314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NapalmGod   Email NapalmGod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I like a light smell to them, but nothing overpowering or sickening. Scent can be a very powerful thing sexually, whether it's the feet or anything else.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at the this way. when i eat a meal, i want it to smell like that meal, it isn't enough for it to look good, neither i want to smell like some thing else(this would be perfume or soap on a foot). i don't want my meal to have no smell either. I want a apple to smell like an apple, a banana like a banana and a perfume like perfume. Why wouldn't i want the foot or a gorgeous woman to smell like a foot. hope i explained myself.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links