Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feet Link is dead! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Link is dead!
ShadowOfAchievements
Board Regular
Member # 45462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShadowOfAchievements         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site will no longer update, again.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's comforting coming from a guy with 1 post..I'm so relieved :/

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By posting that, didn't you just update it?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF! NorCalFeet is right, I usually don't like to lob insults at others, but dude, you deserve one. Where does a dingbat with one post get off making such definitive statements?

It's not funny, if Wu wants to make that announcement, let him make it, and we'll respect and live with it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the Discussion Board stays afloat, I'm good. The tri-weekly updates and Feature Model sections are nice, but easily can live without them. I think most of us can agree that the Forum is 90% of this site's value - It's the lifeblood.

Of course, I have no financial skin in the game with a site of my own to promote, like some here do. Presumably the Contributions/Feature Model sections serve promotional purposes to drive subscriptions and $$ to their websites, but I doubt it's a MAJOR marketing platform that drives sub's in droves. Especially when most post in here on the regular, so people see new content from your great sites anyways and decide to sign up.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I just know the Contributions page was my favorite part and why I keep coming here every M/W/F... I really really hope it comes back. Scared... :/

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I come to Wu's for the forum, everything else is icing on the cake.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
As long as the Discussion Board stays afloat, I'm good. The tri-weekly updates and Feature Model sections are nice, but easily can live without them. I think most of us can agree that the Forum is 90% of this site's value - It's the lifeblood.

Of course, I have no financial skin in the game with a site of my own to promote, like some here do. Presumably the Contributions/Feature Model sections serve promotional purposes to drive subscriptions and $$ to their websites, but I doubt it's a MAJOR marketing platform that drives sub's in droves. Especially when most post in here on the regular, so people see new content from your great sites anyways and decide to sign up.

On the contrary, those feature model sets and contribution sections bring in a TON of traffic and business to our sites man. There's a BUNCH more lurkers and intro-page hitters that visit here than forum posters guaranteed. Whenever I get contribution sections spots, my traffic surges heavily...not so much from Forum sharing as you would think. I just do that to show you guys what's new or (old but new to the new guys). [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, NorCalFeet is on a roll today. We don't always agree on stuff, but he's right on his second point, and believe in credit where credit is due.

I'm not afraid to admit that I owe a substantial part of Feet Fair's financial success to Wu, and I usually get most signups after he posts my stuff on the contributions section.

I'm fortunate that my site has been around for long that many people already know of it, but a forum like this is invaluable for picking up newbies because they make up for a lot of the people who unsubscribe, and just like there's always new models coming of legal age to be able to model for a site like me; there will always be foot fetishists out there that will stumble on a great forum like this, and will be introduced to the many options they have to satisfy their foot cravings.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Wow, NorCalFeet is on a roll today
Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seriously doubt this is his first post.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'll eat my words then. If the MWF Contributions do indeed lead to a bump in subs, then I hope they come back ASAP to benefit all the webmasters. Gotta keep generating cash for your sites to be able to pay for more great models and content for everyone to enjoy (and cash in your pockets)!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LONG LIVE WU!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with NorCal and Fair Adam too. One thing I would miss the most, however, is the feature model section. While I've also seen some surge in contribution updates, having done numerous feature sets, I can honestly say that each and every one of those feature sets have had a massive impact with sign ups, communication, and awareness of models. I've had girls who were over, but when they became feature girls, they became some of the most heavily requested girls I have. Plus, it felt neat to be featured! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering when NorCal is going to have a feet party in Reno.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links