Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feet Link is dead! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Link is dead!
ShadowOfAchievements
Board Regular
Member # 45462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShadowOfAchievements         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen to me, everyone! Wu's Feet Link is no more. It will not be updated anytime soon. This site is finished!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Alright, guys, se you all later....maybe <sniff>. [Cry]

[Laugh]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShadowOfAchievements:
Listen to me, everyone! Wu's Feet Link is no more. It will not be updated anytime soon. This site is finished!

Can you validate these claims?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShadowOfAchievements:

Well, I guess that's it, then. The guy with 2 posts and no reputable history has declared this site dead.

Pack it up, everyone. We've done good.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here goes my opinion. I have beeen posting on this forum for some time now. Really enjoy reading commentary on my personal pics. However, over the last couple of years, I have noticed fewer and fewer comments and posts from husbands and boy friends of their female partner. Think this has led to a decline in the interest of the usual frequent picture posters. I know it has made me want to post less. Anyway, I noticed that Wu himself made some posts recently and that the commentary on his posts were equally very few to non existent. Think that Wu himself has become disillusioned with this whole thing. Just saying my opinion.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also missing him. Hope everything is okay with him...?!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^coming from a MOD, sounds serious [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright people, getting kind of sick of this. Why don't we wait until Wu himself makes some kind of announcement?

This kind of reminds me of whenever there's some terrible tragedy like that Malaysian plane, and all the wackos and conspiracy theorists come out of the woodworks, all with their "definite" answers on what happens.

Maybe Wu got kidnapped by the CIA, or the FBI, or maybe it's the KGB? How about the Taliban? Perhaps aliens from outer space came down and abducted him? Could it be that the Liberal Democrats or Conservative Republicans are behind this? Big Government? The Tea Party? The Vatican? Maybe Putin kidnapped him and sent him to the Ukraine...

I just hope that Wu is OK, and I'll hold speculation for now. I know that Wu is a decent person, and if he is burned out and wants out, I think he will reach out and post his feelings for all to read.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Perhaps aliens from outer space came down and abducted him?

Women's feet are so beautiful that extraterrestrials crossed light-years just to learn from the expert himself. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Myself and only a handful of others are the original members still remaining on this site. Does anyone know the real story of what has happened to our friend and mentor Wu? No Bullshit please !!!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Alright people, getting kind of sick of this. Why don't we wait until Wu himself makes some kind of announcement?

This kind of reminds me of whenever there's some terrible tragedy like that Malaysian plane, and all the wackos and conspiracy theorists come out of the woodworks, all with their "definite" answers on what happens.

Maybe Wu got kidnapped by the CIA, or the FBI, or maybe it's the KGB? How about the Taliban? Perhaps aliens from outer space came down and abducted him? Could it be that the Liberal Democrats or Conservative Republicans are behind this? Big Government? The Tea Party? The Vatican? Maybe Putin kidnapped him and sent him to the Ukraine...

I just hope that Wu is OK, and I'll hold speculation for now. I know that Wu is a decent person, and if he is burned out and wants out, I think he will reach out and post his feelings for all to read.

So this is pretty much what you're saying?

http://recaption.com/uploads/303384f92bcadf1f43.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Here goes my opinion. I have beeen posting on this forum for some time now. Really enjoy reading commentary on my personal pics. However, over the last couple of years, I have noticed fewer and fewer comments and posts from husbands and boy friends of their female partner. Think this has led to a decline in the interest of the usual frequent picture posters. I know it has made me want to post less. Anyway, I noticed that Wu himself made some posts recently and that the commentary on his posts were equally very few to non existent. Think that Wu himself has become disillusioned with this whole thing. Just saying my opinion.

Honestly, I think things began to decline due to social media. With every site and couple/person into the fetish able to set up a page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc... - maintain, run, and post to it and call it yours, I think messageboards/forums as a whole have been on the decline.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everything is ok with Wu. I frequent the site/forum but dont post very often. It would hard to imagine life without Wu's

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Honestly, I think things began to decline due to social media. With every site and couple/person into the fetish able to set up a page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc... - maintain, run, and post to it and call it yours, I think messageboards/forums as a whole have been on the decline.

Patrick

True in the sense that couples or single women can post pics and think the whole world really follows them and their medium is much easier than discussion forums.
However, the majority of "lurkers" or picture seekers will ALWAYS want to come to a place like this to see free samples of new material from "webmasters like us" who offer quality material for the consumer. There's only so much the amateur cell phone snaps will satisfy the connoisseur of fine female feet.

[ April 17, 2014, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links