Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » doing a cold approach (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: doing a cold approach
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are times where I've gotten hits and misses from random strangers and this thread has put things more into perspective.

Nowhere near experienced as most of you, but when I talk to women off the bat, there is a 'flow' where there's a natural back and forth exchange of words and the conversation feels comfortable. In this 'flow' I've gotten to see women's feet out the shoe and have massaged a few and even sucked on some random chicks toes. Now when I start to 'think', this 'flow' tends to get constricted that's when the nerves kick in. When this happens, all hell breaks loose and thoughts tend to stack on thoughts and whether there girl is into me or not, I look for the nearest exit. I guess I think the creepy factor is going to kick in soon, now the negativeness of this expecting becoming creepy ...... KABOOM! I shoot myself in the foot [Thud] . Sorta like "don't think of a large purple elephant" type scenarios.

Funny thing is when I leave that situation and feeling relieved, I have the internal thinking of "smh, I should've said this, should've said that" blah blah blah......

This thread is awesome. Thanks guys for the insights and advice, looking forward to more. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to read your input FLSZ.

It's true though. As was mentioned, many guys tend to reject themselves in their own minds, as opposed to the girl actually rejecting them.

That's not to say going into a conversation with the utmost confidence will always produce positive results 100% of the time, but the odds are greater for it if you do approach it optimistically; just like the odds are greater for failure if you approach it pessimistically.

I've found and therefore believe that the main key, as was mentioned before by numerous people, is to not get yourself too emotionally attached to the desired outcome, when in reality the outcome is unknown. But whatever happens, you're going to deal with it and be fine with that.

[ August 06, 2015, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a problem with the things you said. In fact, I feel as if you kind of made my point for me.

Let me put this another way.

Whether it's getting women to like you in the traditional sense in that the two of you start going out, having fun and all of that, or if we're talking about getting feet images from random strangers, always being in the hunt for someone new to have fun with, is just like selling a house because you only need one buyer.

Your chances improve every time you talk to a new girl. If you are approaching women, screening them, and filtering out the ones who are incompatible to you, you are getting closer and closer to finding someone who is more compatible to your tastes. If twenty women are uninterested and unresponsive to you, it's likely that you'll come across someone who you feel is better suited for you in the next few women you hit on. If anything, your odds are improving.

It's harder to be successful than it is to give up. One should hang in there and stick to his guns. You just need to get one girl to really like you to the point in where she's all willing to go along with the fun and the ride. You don't (and shouldn't) be trying to get every girl.

The more women you hit on, the more women you get. I don't see how this is not a numbers game. And just to clear up any confusion anyone might have, when I talk about this being a numbers game, I'm not saying that all they are to me are just numbers and nothing more than numbers. I'm simply pointing out that your odds increase if you simply approach and talk to more women, that's all.

This is about finding someone who meets your criteria of what you find fun, interesting, or captivating in a woman among the many others who are in the crowd. Just find one who you're interested in, and hopefully she's someone who's very interested in you, very much into you. The caveat, however, is that you'll have to talk to and screen out bunch of other women to find a buyer, so to speak.

To increase the odds with women, one simply needs to hit on more of them. If one wants to get laid, for example, and he usually talks to two girls a night, talking to four girls instead increases his odds. Talking to ten girls increases his odds even more.

The more women you talk to, the better your chances are with finding someone who will like you and will go with whatever suggestions and ideas you throw at them. Once you really believe this, your adventures will tilt more and more in your favor. If you're in a slump, for example, and you're still looking for that next great connection, the next fun and interesting woman to form a bond or chemistry, just talk to more women. Once you know what you're doing (not that you don't know what you're doing, I'm just speaking out loud here), you won't ever feel that you just "lucked out" again.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy could eventually go on to achieve even higher odds, by being selective about the women he chooses to invest his time with.

A great deal can be gleaned about someone, without even necessarily needing to approach, just by keen observation.

Things such as body language, energy, attitude, posture, facial expressions, eye contact... speak volumes.

Ironically these are also the same things that women tend to pick up on about men almost immediately.

The key is knowing a good thing when you see it, and then acting immediately without hesitation.

Just be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links