Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most??
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the main candidates currently tossing their names into the race,

Republicans:
John McCain & Rudy Giuliani

Democrats:
Hilary Clinton & Barack Obama

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 293 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I should have thought about other names, instead of the four top current candidates - Mitt Romney, who would be our first Mormon president, put his name in this week. Chris Dodd, who only has a fractional percentage in current USA Today polls. Newt Gingrich and Sam Brownback are also among the top Republican vote getters (third; 9%, and fifth: 3% respectively. Don't get me wrong, though, there are still nearly two years left and much room for change in fluctuation, I am just so excited that George W. Bush will no longer be in the White House, and this election will mean much more for me than the much-hyped '04 Election.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say this only because I know a majority of the Country are not ready for a Women or a Black President.

It's just reality. It SUCKS!!!!!!!! But, it's reality. Fly over states.

I think the best chance the Dems have is a Ticket of John Edwards with O bama as his running mate.

Look for Edwards to come out of the woodwork, soon.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take the Clintons. We get two intelligent and experienced people for one vote with Hillary. I think Bill was a good president and would be a great advisor for "Hill baby". Plus, I can't stand Republicans any more!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me put it this way:
1-Obama. he will not win, why? two words for you " Middle States". A buch of races and jesus freaks.
2- Hilary. let me quote, again, a middle state person " i'm not voting for no woman". fucking savages.
3-John McCain. too old and no one wants to vote for another old Republican guy.
4- giuliani. this is the one i like, no too conservative nor too liberal and has balls, he fought with everyone here in N.Y. he did whatever He and only he, thought it was right; and he was right. but, again the middle-i like to have sex with my sister-states will not vote for a Italian.

Note: if the Democrats put Hilary or Obama as their candidate, they will loose, an already won, election to the republicans.

those, my friends are my crazy opinions. see you.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Illinois and I really take offence to the "middle states" and "savages" comment. I'm not sure what your defintion of middle states is, but it comes off in a very stuck up, "I'm better than you" attitude. Why is it that people from the east coast honestly think they are better than the rest of the country? Its pathetic, really. By the way, Obama, he's from this state, pretty sure he would win here.

[ February 19, 2007, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: lambskin ]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I'm from Illinois and I really take offence to the "middle states" and "savages" comment. I'm not sure what your defintion of middle states is, but it comes off in a very stuck up, "I'm better than you" attitude. Why is it that people from the east coast honestly think they are better than the rest of the country? Its pathetic, really. By the way, Obama, he's from this state, pretty sure he would win here.

I wish babeflover would better define which states are these oh-so-terrible "middle states". I can't help but think I probably live in one of them. [Confused]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cosmopolitan areas (hip cities with diversity) are good (for money), but those are not the people you have to convince, it's those simple folk with simple wants and needs --not neccessarily Hollywood or NYC. These are the places you have got to roll up your selves and get right down to the heart of the matter with no pretense.

Obama is new, fresh ideas and come across very well to everyone. You can't help, but like him. The media loves him. He is similar to Bill Clinton in that respect. He is a sleeper and someone to keep your eye on (don't blink).

Clinton is the been there done that candidate and the only one to have seen it from the other side(campaign trails x 2 with hubby, First Lady x 2, won NY as a non NYer). Her past blunders in politics may haunt her, but she has what Obama doesn't and that is long money. She can saturate the air waves with commercials galore. Oh, and she has Dollar Bill in her corner. Bill still can move a crowd like no other.

Edwards is not bad, but he is missing something. He needs a confident image (not a cocky one) to convince people that he can do the job. It's like there is something missing in the soup to make him really stand out.

McCain is old and comes across with nothing major for putting the country back on a solid global ground with other global powers (war isn't everything) and fixing our country's concerns. A good image with solid methods that work pays well in the long run. Also, the republicans have taken a beating.

Guiliani has been tested and turned around a crime heavy city; that is worth noting in my book. Being from the east coast (NYC) may hurt him in those rural areas. Rural people are honest hard working people who aren't up for a lot of rhetoric and BS. You can get away with that in NYC if you have style points. People have to believe and trust him on other issues (besides the war). There are other concerns out there you know.

[ February 20, 2007, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted that I favor Obama most, but, as I am Democrat, if Hillary is the candidate, I would definitely vote for her over Guilani or Mccain.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what to say about John McCain. His views today have changed considerably since he ran against Bush in 2000. First of all, John McCain was opposed to the Bush tax cuts back in 2001. Today McCain whole-heartedly is in favor of them. Also, McCain today would overturn the Roe v. Wade decision. In a 1999 interview, he expressed the opposite. He has such a strong stance on the war and feels that Bush's 21,500 trop surge wasn't enough.§If you are republican at least have the sanity to vote for Giuliani - the man has a better scope on politics than McCain. Giuliani does not support gay marriage but supports civil unions (Obama's perspective is pretty similiar) Giuliani is as honest as a politican can be. Unlike "Dubya," the former mayor of New York feels America needs someone tough, but that is also human. Bush is a pretty stubborn man in politics and won't admit a single wrong. Giuliani along with his decorated résume exerting toughness and bravery on the morning 9.11, his eight years of reducing crime in New York City, can see himself as a human being. Giuliani, on a recent Larry King Live made it bold that we will know when Giuliani would make a mistake. United States president George W. Bush, however, cannot, as he seemingly is extending our this war until the new leader takes over. It's also ashame that the Bush Administration is steering clear of using the term 'civil war' to describe the situation in Iraq.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Also, McCain dubbed Donald H. Rumseld as the worst Defense Secretary the U.S. ever had. That seems kinda outta line for him to say that. Vice President Dick Cheney wants an apology out of the Arizona senator.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Democrat. This is our Golden opp to take over leadership at the top.

I'm not going to get into why I think Giuliani won't be the guy, I don't think he will
The most marketable guy for the Dems I think is still Jon Edwards with O Bama as his running mate. Baby steps people, baby steps. I really think the nation can be sold on a black VP at this point. I don't think O Bama is ready to be President, yet.

However, I really believe the majority once they get behind the curtain will vote for a white man over a Black or a women.

It's a fucked up reality that I don't buy into. But, the majority of the nation I believe isnt ready.

My 2 cents

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, of all the Democratic candidates, I prefer John Edwards the best. I think he is a true old time Democrat, and cares about the middle class.
The problem I see is this: Unless the primaries play out differently then one might expect, Hillary has a huge war chest of money , the Clinton machine, and Bill's braintrust behind her. The question is: Can Edwards grab momentum, away from a candidate who has such noteriety, and a team, like Hillary will?
One never knows how it will play out. I will say that whether it is Hillary or Edwards, I hope whoever the candidate is, that they put Obama on the ticket with them. He is ready to be VP, and, hopefully, when he gets some experience, can run for president, and have a good chance to win after he would serve as VP.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

If Hilary runs she will lose. How many people in the USA hate the name Clinton???

What a huge mistake it will be!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I like what Edwards's prophesy of universal health care for all Americans. There are 47 million uninsured U.S. citizens right now and I am one of them. A source to fuel universal health care, he says, would be to eliminate the Bush tax cuts. Now, Rudy Giuliani says that these tax cuts have provided fuel to our robust economy. If Americans were to be without the tax cuts what would that mean?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links