Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most??
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another source to pay for universal health care is to eliminate or seriously cut back the profession that made Edwards a multi-millionere...and that is malpractice trial lawyers. This country will never be able to afford universal health care with the current medical malpractice system. If you look to Canada and any European country with universal health care, they don't have an overburdening malpractice system. Right now the cost of malpractice insurance is over 100K a year for many physicians because of all the needless suits and the lottery like awards handed out. Also, physicians are held to a damn near impossible standard of care, prompting the ordering of thousands of unnecessary tests in order to avoid the possibility of the lawsuit.

Also, if people want universal health care, be prepared to sacrifice. In Canada, you can be in a city of a half million people and have a heart attack and be unable to receive a cardiac catheterization immediately(the standard of care for treatment). In this country we are used to getting things and getting it now and it is not so in a country with universal health care. When I lived in Detroit, I heard of many people crossing over the boarder from Canada to get studies (CAT scans) and treatments that would take months to get in Canada.

My point is, that I think universal health care is a great idea, but will take a huge amount of change in many different areas. You can't sue individual doctors for $200 million dollars and turn around and expect them to provide low cost health care to the over 300 million people in this country. Also, be prepared to wait longer to get things done in that type of health system. Finally, Canadians pay around 40% of their income to the government for federal and providence taxes to help pay for that system. And that's most Canadians, not just the upper class.

[ March 07, 2007, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: lambskin ]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOBBBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA

Barak openly admits to having snorted cocaine and smoked weed. This man has balls, and he has my vote.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People can't use that against him...he had written a book years back Dreams of my Father that dealt with his openness to experimenting with drugs....he shall be resolved of any of that, and now Obama even plans to stop smoking cigarettes as he embarks on his presidential campaign.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
As a Democrat. This is our Golden opp to take over leadership at the top.

I'm not going to get into why I think Giuliani won't be the guy, I don't think he will
The most marketable guy for the Dems I think is still Jon Edwards with O Bama as his running mate. Baby steps people, baby steps. I really think the nation can be sold on a black VP at this point. I don't think O Bama is ready to be President, yet.

However, I really believe the majority once they get behind the curtain will vote for a white man over a Black or a women.

It's a fucked up reality that I don't buy into. But, the majority of the nation I believe isnt ready.

My 2 cents

Edwards has no chance what so ever....hes a yes man....a follower....hes the guy that when the big italian says "hey boss should we wack this guy" Edwards says in his high piched voice "yeah boss should we wack em boss huh boss should we wack em huh huh.....hes one anoying dude.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, if you've ever heard him really talk, he's got a mellow,smooth southern drawl and speaks with class.Too bad about his wife having the cancer.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
As a Democrat. This is our Golden opp to take over leadership at the top.

I'm not going to get into why I think Giuliani won't be the guy, I don't think he will
The most marketable guy for the Dems I think is still Jon Edwards with O Bama as his running mate. Baby steps people, baby steps. I really think the nation can be sold on a black VP at this point. I don't think O Bama is ready to be President, yet.

However, I really believe the majority once they get behind the curtain will vote for a white man over a Black or a women.

It's a fucked up reality that I don't buy into. But, the majority of the nation I believe isnt ready.

My 2 cents

Edwards has no chance what so ever....hes a yes man....a follower....hes the guy that when the big italian says "hey boss should we wack this guy" Edwards says in his high piched voice "yeah boss should we wack em boss huh boss should we wack em huh huh.....hes one anoying dude.
Edwards is the best chance and you'll see once the debates begin.

Obama is not ready. O bama well be a VP before he is ever a President.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I'm not liking any of the front runners. Rudy is way too moderate, Hilary is well Hilary, Obama seems like a decent guy but he is way too much of a populist(Universal healthcare? Come on!), McCain is too moderate. Edwards I just don't like for some reason (maybe because he teamed up with that jackass John Kerry, "I voted for the war before I voted against it"lol) Hopefully a libertarian-leaning conservative gets into the thick of things, because that's who I would vote for. Although it seems doubtful.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Repulican I should go with MCCAIN

I would vote for Hilary if her last name was anything but Clinton, even though she's a Democrat. So I would vote for Obama he seems the most likely to win and covers many key issues.

Bush has let the Republican party down with the war and this "new security crackdown" risking many young lives for oil and land.

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Hillary wins, we are doomed. Guliani all the way.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon you guys ! You all know Cheney is going to abolish the 22nd amendment right?It will allow Bush to have a third term in the White House in what they call "extreme circumstances" LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if gore doesnt run i will vote obama or hillary in.preferably hillary and obama on the same ticket......thats if gore doesnt run.gore obama sounds best to me though

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Ross Perot when you REALLY need him?!?! HAHAHA...

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of those candidates is someone I'd vote for.
I am not a republicrat or democan. Those parties are both F*CK UP. What this country needs is a 3 party system.
Bottom line: You all will vote for those who nuture your core belief.
Democrats = Big Government; we'll take care of you but, we have to raise taxes.
Republicans = Small Government; Cut taxes but, you're on your own and well, the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.
Hear is a question that falls under the catagory of, "Why do we park in a driveway but, drive in a parkway"
When 9-11 happened, we decided to go after the murdering SOBS that did this to us, remember? Then, we took a wrong turn and went into Iraq. Now, we're stuck in a Civil War but, I digress.
Anyway, we are on the offense, "Taking it to the enemy", "We'd rather face them there than here", but...now this is a crucial but...we leave our borders WIDE OPEN!!!
Think about this: Your house just got robbed. You decide to invest in home security, alarms, etc. but, you leave your back door un-locked. Sounds ridiculus but, that's what's happening.
This is who I will vote for: Any one of those aforementioned candidates says, "I will close the border" has got my vote. That's my main concern.

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mitt Ramney will be the next president. I said this 1 year ago before anyone knew who he was. If I am wrong about this, it will be the first for me.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
C'mon you guys ! You all know Cheney is going to abolish the 22nd amendment right?It will allow Bush to have a third term in the White House in what they call "extreme circumstances" LOL

Honestly, this wouldnt suprise me a bit! Those two have gotten away with everything else, including "fixing" the last election! I am sure whomever wins, it will be exactly who President Bush and his buddies want to win. I am sure its already decided now(seriously). The election will be just for the media, and just one more way to make the American people "look" like they are in control. If you havent noticed folks.....money wins nowdays....If you arent a multi-billionare, you dont exist.
So if you wonder which cantidate I favor the most.... the poorest one. Do I think they will get elected.....not a chance in hell!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links