Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Presidental Candidate Do You Favor Most??
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a proud Englishman, I have to say that I'm not too bothered about who takes over from Dubya, but for Christ's sake elect someone who can put a sentence together this time!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope Ralph Nader doesn't put his name in the hat again.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the Democratic Party's liberalism, but the country needs to focus again on domestic issues.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grazio
Board Regular
Member # 8750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grazio   Email grazio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please please, no more republicans!! Please no Guiliani (is no hero-he did what he was supposed to do as mayor on 9-11, was responsible for putting NYC's emergency control center right in the middle of the WTC, self promoter if there ever was one-ask his ex-wife and kids about HIS family values, has the same arrogance as george Bush plus Cheney combined).Please no Fred Thompson (sell out of Watergate-supposedly worked for the bi-partisan committee but leaked all the private case details to republicans, amazingly lazy, beholden to the far right).. Please no far right candidates behilden to Christian religious extremists who want to control everyone's lives...

-

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have hoped gore would end up running but at this point i guess i like some of what clinton,obama,and ron paul are saying.i havnt decided if i will vote yet.i guess the primaries will decide it

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please, please please, no more republicans!! Please no Guiliani (is no hero-he did what he was supposed to do as mayor on 9-11, was responsible for putting NYC's emergency control center right in the middle of the WTC, self promoter if there ever was one-ask his ex-wife and kids about HIS family values, has the same arrogance as george Bush plus Cheney combined).Please no Fred Thompson (sell out of Watergate-supposedly worked for the bi-partisan committee but leaked all the private case details to republicans, amazingly lazy, beholden to the far right).. Please no far right candidates behilden to Christian religious extremists who want to control everyone's lives...

Please, no one who writes horribly constructed, run on sentences.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the poll leaving out a lot of candidates. When I set this up back in February, I selected the four I thought were the strongest at the time .New names have emerged and John McCain, expected to be one of the Republican front-runners fell flat on his face as far as finances are concerned. Maybe I should do a new poll once the primaries come around the corner. I will for sure do a updated poll when we discover who the Democratic and Republican nominees are.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Sorry for the poll leaving out a lot of candidates. When I set this up back in February, I selected the four I thought were the strongest at the time .New names have emerged and John McCain, expected to be one of the Republican front-runners fell flat on his face as far as finances are concerned. Maybe I should do a new poll once the primaries come around the corner. I will for sure do a updated poll when we discover who the Democratic and Republican nominees are.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the Hell are these people here voting for a cross dressing phony like Trudi Giuliani ? [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if someone was going to force me to pick from the candidates in your poll, i'd have to vote with my rifle. It's Ron Paul or bust.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goofballa:
Mitt Ramney will be the next president. I said this 1 year ago before anyone knew who he was. If I am wrong about this, it will be the first for me.

if this is true i will consider leaving the country, lolll a step down in intellect from bush in my opinion

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by grazio:

-

[Hump] i must also say that the idea of guiliani being our president is horrifying to me

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron Paul is the man. I just hope if he doesn't get the nomination that he will run as a libertarian. I was going to vote libertarian again until I found out about him.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron Paul certainly has the country's best interests at heart without all the B.S. and double talk the other candidates spew.He's straight up and doesn't take bribes from big business.I wouldn't mind seeing either him or Obama in the final showdown.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18377 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hopin Al Gore, because he not only has all the qualifications, he has been right about nearly every issue in his career. But for some reason he'll be sitting 08 out, so I'm hopin hillary. But what I'm worried about is that now LIEberman supports McCain, once McCain loses the GOP primary he and LIEberman will run on the same ticket and drain votes from the Democrats and put the republicunts back into power.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links