Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Something scary (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Something scary
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love love love scary movies! I like the kind that will give you nightmears. You know the ones that make you sleep with the lights on. What is the scariest you have seen? [Evil Grin]

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, kind of a draw between two movies...

Silence of the Lambs
&
Maniac

The movies themselves weren't really scarey per se', rather how the killer is portrayed was unnerving. They seemed like guys that could really exist.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can answer that question straight away, because there have been two movies that have seriously sent shivers down my spine when I first watched them:

- Event Horizon (Director`s Cut) / I started watching this at around 1:00 am in the morning and I was really tired. It scared the shit out of me, I couldn`t sleep afterwards.

- Village of the Damned / I watched this with a group of friends and I was still scared. This movie seriously gave me goosebumps.

The scariest movie I ever watched as a kid was "American Werewolf". I couldn`t sleep tight for two weeks.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, well... Normally when I m watching a movie, even though I like to get into the actors' psychology of how they feel, however I tend to think at the back of my mind that all this is just a movie. Surely it can spoil the whole mystery of the movie itself but I tend to focus on the film without spoiling the entertainment part.
Actually 4 films were so scary that made me watch out myself...and not so having insomnia because of the film.

The Ring Trilogy (all 3 movies) - Japanese Original version: Actually when the second film was over, the phone suddenly rang immediately when the title scores had begun and I thought it would be Sandako LOL!!!!! ... I got shivers up my spine... but seconds later I put myself together that this was only a coinsidence. It turned out to be a friend of mine wanted to ask me something about a software programme. [Smile] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

and, The Sixth Sense: throughout the whole movie.

And a fifth one, when I was a kid (about 10-11 years old) when I watched in the TV the film: "The Omen I" .... now that was a bloody film that made me literally stay up all night long!

Gimme [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimme, I clean forgot about "The Omen", yeah that was scary as a kid, too. And "The Evil Dead" as well.
Those were the kind of movies that everybody talked about in school when I was about 12 years old and the movies already had this cult status. Before watching them you expected them to be scary as hell.
"Alien 1" was also frightening.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed. I tend to be frightened by movies which have tensed musical score and sudden change of scenes rather by the whole scenario.
For example, in the sixth sense when the little kid started to get cold knowing that he was about to see dead people, and suddenly out of the blue a boy passes through the hall and into his room, or where he is in kitchen and he thinks that his mother is there - but she isn't - suddenly she turns and it appears to be someone else.

OR, in the Omen where the classical music plays (Carmina Burana like theme I think) and the nunny goes at the top of the building and hungs herself yelling "Look at me Damien! I m doing this for YOU!"....
Scary as hell [Eek!]

To make things simpler I get scared by psychological factors such as creepy music, sudden change of angles etc rather than blood, guts, knives, violence and the rest, which at the end of the day are compared to the famous "bodily vs psychological violence". And I think that psychological violence is much more intense than the bodily one (viewing images etc)... and I m not talking about real flick stuff or amateur videos which are shown in the news. As soon as they real it makes me wanna change channel. (Got out of topic again! How typical! hahaha)

[ July 08, 2005, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Gimme ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been something of a horror film fanatic, but I don't really ever get scared or frightened in a physical sense by something that I've seen on the screen. Films that seek to scare the viewer out of their chairs with sudden shock value & gore just don't cut it for me. On the other hand, effective horror films for me are the psychological thrillers which can paralyze your mind rather than your body. In that regard, I'd have to give major props to The Exorcist, because living in a largely Roman-Catholic community as a kid, I saw firsthand how that movie was able to touch a nerve and incite fear by playing upon a firmly-held belief system and confronting people with the dark side of it. Absolutely classic & truly scary IMHO. Just to add to that, when I saw the film re-released uncut in theaters a few years ago, the spider walk scene of Regan coming down the staircase literally caused quite a few teenage girls to run from the theater screaming. In all my years of going to the movies, I've never seen anything like that before.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Unfortunately IŽve never watched The Exorcist. I know it`s a classic but I`ve missed it...
IŽll deffo watch it in the near future, everybody tells me it`s awesome.

-Hal-

--------------------

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Unfortunately IŽve never watched The Exorcist. I know it`s a classic but I`ve missed it...

-Hal-

You have to watch the director's cut! It has a lot of scenes that were not in the original release. That movie scared the hell out of me when I was 7 and saw it at the theater.

I also agree that the first Omen was scary and a great classic. I still remember Mrs. Balock the nanny! I was 9 or 10, and I still remember her face! I think the soundtrack helped the "scare factor" a lot in that movie.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

The Exorcist Director's cut has 50 minutes more than the original version with digital video enhancement and 5.1 DTS sound! Yummy [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get scared by movies but that dead women in The Shining scared the hell out of me. I love horror movies but I prefer the gory kind as opposed to the scary ones.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
The Exorcist Director's cut has 50 minutes more than the original version with digital video enhancement and 5.1 DTS sound! Yummy [Smile]

I've never seen the director's cut, or "The Version You've Never Seen" as it's called, but I remember hearing that it only contains a few new scenes. Are you sure you're not thinking of the director's cut, or the Redux version, of Apocalypse Now? That one had an extra 52 minutes of footage put back in.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
quote:

-Hal-

You have to watch the director's cut! It has a lot of scenes that were not in the original release. That movie scared the hell out of me when I was 7 and saw it at the theater.

I also agree that the first Omen was scary and a great classic. I still remember Mrs. Balock the nanny! I was 9 or 10, and I still remember her face! I think the soundtrack helped the "scare factor" a lot in that movie.

Saw the "Exorcist" at 7, eh? My wonderful parents took me and my sister to see it when if first came out at a drive in theater back in '73. I was friggen 5 years old and they figured that we'd be asleep by the time the movie started. They always packed blankets and pillows in the backseat of the car for us.

"YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!!" has been in my vocabulary for quite some time now! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
"YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!!" has been in my vocabulary for quite some time now!

LOL Paul, mine too!! Another one that's gotten unabandoned usage from me over the years was this little gem: "Do you know what she did... your cunting daughter?!"

I have a feeling that William Peter Blatty never counted on the adolescent likes of you and I to immortalize his words down high school corridors, on college campuses, in public eateries, at failed job interviews, etc.

[Laugh]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
quote:

-Hal-

Saw the "Exorcist" at 7, eh? My wonderful parents took me and my sister to see it when if first came out at a drive in theater back in '73. I was friggen 5 years old and they figured that we'd be asleep by the time the movie started. They always packed blankets and pillows in the backseat of the car for us.

"YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!!" has been in my vocabulary for quite some time now! [Laugh]

Paul, when I saw it for the first time we had a really cool (and very religious) African-American housekeeper who was in her 50's. My older sister talked her into taking me to see it by telling her it wasn't scary.

Now, I think you can imagine how the movie went! I am not sure who was more scared and who made more noise!!!!

Until the day she passed away she never, ever, let me live down going to see that movie!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links