Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Something scary (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Something scary
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really scary, but I like B movies... I have a shitload of Vincent Price... I really like his House On Haunted Hill

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the Vincent Price stuff is really macabre -- those movies really gave me nightmares in my youth.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one of my first real male bonding experiences with a all night marathon of Jason movies on TNT.

Branched off into the Freddy's and Chucky's of the world.

I have but haven't watched yet the remake of TCN on DVD(just got recently). Would also like to see Land of the Dead and Devils Rejects sometime.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
silence of the lambs,nightmare on elm street, halloween. friday the thirteenth,wishmaster,amittyville horror,tales from the crypt,the faculty,maybe scream,
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite genre!

I saw Romero's Land of The Dead a couple of weeks ago, and while it was scary, I went so that I could die having seen a Romero zombie movie in an actual theater. (All of the others came out when I was too young to go,)
grats to Romero, he finally got a big budget for one of his zombie movies...

The scariest movie I've seen in a while would have to be The Ring. (American version,)
I was staying at a friend's house the night before a flight to Atl., which I had to be at the airport for by 4:30.
I had eaten a HUGE steak with way too many jalapenos on or near it, and two glasses of wine.
I had chills through the whole movie, and in my food-induced delirium, this movie just got right to me. Creepy little evil girl who never sleeps, scares horses into suicide, makes people hear shit in their heads, etc... and NOW she's fucking with people from her cold wet grave...
I think I got a total of 5 minutes of actual "sleep" that night, interspersed with lucid nightmares of that girl doing the creepy-walk through my friend's kitchen and living room.
ugh...

Nice to see The Exorcist mentioned here, I saw it on TV when I was 7, and even the watered-down version made me run out of the room when her head spun around...

Also, when I was young, the Amityville Horror scared the pants off me, but when I actually bought the movie, along with the sequel, all I could do was laugh. All of the "horror" was merely IMPLIED, except in the second one where the kid starts ackin' crazy and starts doing his sister, and is all posessed and shit.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the subject of newer movies,'White Noise' was pretty dam creepy but the ending sucked really bad. 'Hide and Seek', was a pretty scary movie that had the wife white knuckled a couple of times;It stars Robert De Niro and that little girl from 'The Cat in the Hat', and she plays a supurb job of being creepier than hell. But on the scary note, I watched 'Kingdom of Spiders' when I was aroud 10 or so, and had alcoholic-like dt's by seeing trantulas crawling all over the walls at night for a week or so afterward. Dont watch this movie if you dont like spiders!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
On the subject of newer movies,'White Noise' was pretty dam creepy but the ending sucked really bad.

Did it ever! I would've loved to have gotten my money back for that one because I was completely suckered in by the notion of a contemporary horror film that deals with the E.V.P. phenomenon, something I'd been interested in for many years prior. Unfortunately, I found myself increasingly disappointed with the film as the minutes rolled on. By the time it was over, it was painfully obvious to me that the only thing that I actually enjoyed in the film was the disturbing imagery of the "shadow trio" (if you've seen the film then you know what I'm talking about), but sadly it was a great piece of imagery that ended up wasted on a lackluster film.

[Mad]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NightCrowler
Board Regular
Member # 8496

Icon 9 posted      Profile for NightCrowler   Email NightCrowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only good horror movies ive seen in the past 2 years are a Tale of two sisters and Grudge And Saw but thats more of a Thriller though.
And i aggre with Calico White noise wasnt all that good [Cry]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard to the forum, NightCrowler! Nice to have you out here with us.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sort of have a clown phobia so the scariest movie i have seen is IT the clown

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some good choices out there: The Omen, Silence of the Lambs, and while not technically a horror movie, Jaws was scary as shit.

BUT, the hands down winner has to be "The Exorcist". It's not even close for me.

Vasduten - I saw Dawn of the Dead in the theater. I may have 12 years old. It seemed scary at the time. I'm looking forward to seeing Land of the Dead. I'm a sucker for Zombie and Vampire movies. 28 Days Later started out good, but flamed out quickly with the other sub-plot.

Most horror movies these days are disappointing. I did enjoy The Devils Rejects though.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ramboudje
Loyal Member
Member # 3300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ramboudje   Email ramboudje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're all gonna laugh with this one, but laughing is a healthy thing huh...
the first movie i ever saw with scary elements in, was ... ET. [Big Grin]
i was five i guess and that creature scared the living daylight outta me, i always thought he would pop from under my bed and stretch his neck... i've never rent a horror movie because of bloody ET...

go ahead and laugh [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

Posts: 85 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only movie so far that I have found to be slightly scary to me was The Grudge. I watch every scary movie I can get my hands on. I am on a mission to watch something that will give me nightmares for months...lol

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a huge fan of horro movies but till this day i have yet to see one that will scare me. the reason being i sbecause u know none of them will ever happen in real life. the ones that they make that are based on real life facts come out looking stupid so they dont scareme either. i guess they are gonna have to do something really good that can really happen fo rme to get a scare. until then i love them but they dont scare me. i have to admit i have this crazy obsession with michael myers. i think he is the greatest character ever made. just something about him and the halloween theme song that i love. i hope he never dies!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaylaMercedes:
The only movie so far that I have found to be slightly scary to me was The Grudge. I watch every scary movie I can get my hands on. I am on a mission to watch something that will give me nightmares for months...lol

xoxo

Layla

If you like The Grudge Layla you should check out the original Japanese version. It's called Ju-On and it's a lot better. More scares too. Another good scary movie is The Eye. Well worth checking out but stay away from the sequel because it's no good.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links