Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With oil prices shooting up to $55 a barrel yesterday, prices around here are hovering now at $2.19.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.59......grrrrr

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.43 making for about a $50 fill-up

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$2.75 - sucks how inconsistent the prices at the pump can be.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norcal is around $3.25/reg gas

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

It just continues to go up and up and up even the good news of Iran's release of the British captives didn't help investors as crude only dipped down .26¢ that day.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only use Ultra94 in my cars, both with additives. My Mazda will generally take $55 or so. The Viper on the other hand...I think its getting better milage than the Mazda....Simply because of the gearing, engine speed etc. Cruising around town in 5th (start in 2nd) at 55 km/h is only 1100rpm on my tach. Gotta hand it to them Dodge boys.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$2.99 a gallon yesterday..before prices at the pump have now risen today to $3.26 despite the price of crude declining the last two days....just doesn't amke sense....not the $3.26 part, but the fact that gas right now is $1.39 HIGHER than it was in mid-December.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in canada and it's went up recently to about 1.07 per litre, in a corolla i spend maybe close to 38$ or something to completly fill it.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.85 last time I filled up here in north Texas.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$3.22 here today - your gas, LeDaemon is among the cheapest in the country right now - there is a refinery near where I live, in Indiana (one of the largest in the U.S.) that is being shut for repairs for most of the summer, so that, among other temporary refinery closures, might explain why gas is at a national-average record of $3.07 a gallon.

~A&F05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its the cheapest, but making that 70 mile round trip back and forth to work 5 days a week adds up on my gasoline bill! Last summer I was racking up over $500 a month easily and I was not doing any excessive driving except for my commute. I really dread this summer for that same reason.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$3.26 a gallon totalling $39.25, after getting a heart attack by seeing that gas a few blocks down went up yet again to $3.49.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Crude jumped two bucks on Friday.....that means that people currently paying $3.49 gas are gonna likely have to dish out $3.69-per-gallon gas going into Memorial Day weekend.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$3.65 here.....who knows if $4 gas is around the corner?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links