Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.77 here in IL yesterday. 38.50 to fill my tank. [Cry]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.59 here in Central Florida today.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One MILLLLLIION dollars!!!! actually 2.74/gal but I have three cars so this kind of sucks. [Cry] [Nut Kick]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.69 in Central Fla. today.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know if something crazy is gonna happen with gas again...a lot of stations are 2.59 which is average been at that price for weeks but down the streeet this station has it for 2.36 and then a few blocks away from that we see 2.85

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

It's down again around here. It was $2.56 this a.m.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paid $2.69 yesterday and today (two cars); this was at a station that sells only 100% gasoline. All the other stations are selling gas that is 10% ethanol - at the same price or higher.

Just to let you know, I tried the ethanol and I went from 400 miles on a tank to less than 300 miles.

Just one more piece of "going green sucks and it costs too much".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just filled up 2.55 in Boston...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2.54 a gallon in maryland, 34.07 to fill up

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
£1.08 per litre!
Brings it to a grand total of £49 to fill the tank...
And you're all sad about $30! Hah!

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moonwalkinmike, Isn't the sterling about twice or more the value of the dollar? Also, doesn't the cost of petrol over there include lots of insane taxes? I'd have to sell my car and just ride a bike.

Gas here in north Texas: $2.50 a gallon.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, which means petrol prices are almost double... i couldn't believe my eyes when i went to canada and we filled up for about £15...
jolly old england isn't so jolly if you own a car ;D

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.37 here... It was like 40 bucks to fill... i am happy as long as it stays away from $3 a gallon

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$27.28 @ $2.47 a gallon yesterday afternoon just before it hit back up to $2.59 a gallon.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$29.52 @ $2.57 a gallon last Tuesday.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links