Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
opeck must die!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course the prices are going to go up again. We got a break when everybody was screaming about the economy tanking. But,we've had a few months to adjust and summer is here. This is the usual time to raise oil prices. The greedy bastards know this and it's all part of their "recovery plan". Look for another big spike in the fall, as people start to buy their heating oil for the upcoming winter.

Other prices haven't come down. So, it still costs the same for the "rich" to live the extravagant life styles they've become accustomed to. Think about it. Every wealthy person has a sizable chunk of oil stock in their portfolio. It drives the world and those that play in it.

i.e. "my xyz corp. stock isn't doing so well (they make construction supplies), but people are still driving and need to fuel various things in their lives, and most things manufactured today are derived from crude oil. So, my oil stocks will fund the operation of my leisure activities."

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.39 last week
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some stations around here are charging $2.99 for the unleaded 87...according to Gas Buddy.com, gas prices are the highest here of anywhere in the continental United States.....Michigan.....sad isn't it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I paid $2.43 a gal. yesterday.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$31.09 @ $2.65/gallon

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

$2.65 a gal. in central Fla. yesterday.

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.67 a gallon. Cost me $28.00 to fill up.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going down here $2.32... it even when down on 4th of July weekend first time ever for that in Jersey...goes to show you that supply and demand and pricing is all a farse...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

My daughter just drove down from Pittsburgh yesterday and she told me that she paid 2.28 a gal. in S. Carolina. I haven't ventured out to the gas station recently in my area.

--------------------

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember the cost per Gallon, but it was $120.00.....H2 Hummer....waste of money.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Geez! How long will that tank of gas last in the H2, Danielle?

Gas in Vegas went down .10 but I still paid around $26.00 to fill up. Depends which car I drive. My wife's car requires 87 octane while my car requires 93 or 91 octane.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was $2.20 a gallon at my local station in North Texas.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.52.

I read somewhere that the average price across the U.S. is $2.47. A year ago, it was almost $4.07.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$2.75....filled up this past Friday for $21.30 after a $10-off coupon

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links