Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Cars of the Foot Models? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cars of the Foot Models?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 5 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't sure what section for this thread, but i was curious what types of cars each of the foot models has? Any of them care to share? [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

This is a great idea and a fun topic. I've got a couple examples here:

Kirsten drives a BMW
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kirsten/gwfkirstencar51.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kirsten/gwfkirstencar70.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kirsten/gwfkirstencar50.jpg

Malory drives a Corvette
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorycar27.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorycar28.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorycar50.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorycar32.jpg

*If you look closely at the third photo, you can see Malory's feet sticking out the window.

*Malory also drives an SUV (shares it with her Mom)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorycar120.jpg

Summer drives a Nissan Pathfinder
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Summer/gwfsummercar19.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Summer/gwfsummercar30.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Summer/gwfsummercar25.jpg

Deidra drives a Jeep, Liv drives a Buick Regal, and Joy drives a Volvo (I'll dig up photos when time allows).

I don't have permission to speak for any others yet, but the topic is fun - I'll be asking others, each time I run into them or speak with them next time.

[ November 28, 2005, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly Malorys my favorite of your models...brunette with a Corvette z06?? Oh man, how did she get that beast? Those pics may have shot up to my favorite foot pics ever...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice cars! Hey Malory, can I have a ride... in the car I mean [Big Grin]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben!

You picked some of the most plain pictures of them all (pout). But the car looks great you really caught the light shining on it. Thanks Ben you're great.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Nice cars! Hey Malory, can I have a ride... in the car I mean [Big Grin]

Wu

Hey WU!

Yah you can have a ride anytime. Get on the Malory Express and drive your cares away (haha).

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DANG Malory..that sealed the deal sweetheart,let's drive the car to Vegas and get married [Kiss] j/k..wow though,that Z06 is badass!

Ben:Joy drives a Volvo huh? one of those typical woodsy,coffee shop,Border's Book Store type Oregon Volvo wagons perhaps> [Laugh] [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey Wrinklesguy, that's really funny you should say that! Ben's going to Las Vegas on Friday or Saturday for some kind of boxing fight and I've been trying to get him to bring me along.

Liv and I've been bugging him for a week now and he keeps saying "I don't want to have to drag a bunch of girls around when I'm trying to get away and enjoy myself". Too funny.

Maybe you can help me get Ben jealous and then he will "drag" me along down there. Hey Ben are you listening??

~Malory

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He doesn't want to "drag" a bunch of girls around with him because he wants to "enjoy" himself?c'mon that is lame Ben..how much trouble would her and Liv be?For those of us who would die to hang out with Malory for a few days in Vegas,i say that you should bring her.
So Malory..if that doesn't work out, you are jumping ships for awhile and modeling your feet for "Wrinkles-R-Us"? right? [Nana] [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

Joy DOES drive a Volvo wagon and your assessment is VERY good (except that she's in Washington rather than Oregon). It's amazing, you really sized that one up!

I asked her about driving a wagon once and she said (with a sweet smile) "Ben, I'm over six feet tall and I need a car that's long enough to hold me. Plus I love it so much". Typical Joy statement.

[ December 06, 2005, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Mystik -

Malory's had that car for about a year. She thinks it's "pretty" and what's ironic is that she doesn't drive fast at all, not even on the highways. I can tell you one thing, it is COMFORTABLE inside that car with her!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
He doesn't want to "drag" a bunch of girls around with him because he wants to "enjoy" himself?c'mon that is lame Ben..how much trouble would her and Liv be?For those of us who would die to hang out with Malory for a few days in Vegas,i say that you should bring her.
So Malory..if that doesn't work out, you are jumping ships for awhile and modeling your feet for "Wrinkles-R-Us"? right? [Nana] [Joint]

Hello Wrinklesguy -

You are right, my reasons are rather lame. I've dragged her (and other footgirls) down there with me before and although it's not exactly a picnic sometimes (those girls go and go and GO, they never stop) ..... I guess when you weigh the benefits (such as feet on the plane, etc) against the hassles, it's probably worth it in the end.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory: If your curious to what your car does in the 1/4 mile, let me know i can race it down the strip for you so you have a time slip.I have many years experience at it..hehe.

Ben:So basically you are ready to go back to the hotel for bed, and the girls want to gamble gamble all night?

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

I sometimes end up staying up (and out) all night. The girls don't gamble much (Malory doesn't gamble a BIT) but they always insist on going to all those damn shows. Malory even made me sit through Gary Puckett and the Union Gap for two hours once, and she'd never even HEARD of him / them.

They love the shopping also and insist on walking the strip fifty times (once is never enough), then driving all over creation so we can do the rides on top of the Statusphere, etc., etc., etc..

In the end, it's probably worth it all for the company itself. If I were anybody else, I'd be ecstatic over the idea - just that to me, it sometimes becomes something akin to babysitting.

[ December 02, 2005, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would babysit their smelly boots/shoes after walking the strip 50 times! that's for darn sure!sometimes we forget how lucky we are i guess lol

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links