Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Cars of the Foot Models? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cars of the Foot Models?
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Wrinklesguy -

In the end, it's probably worth it all for the company itself. If I were anybody else, I'd be ecstatic over the idea - just that to me, it sometimes becomes something akin to babysitting.

Hey Ben wanna babysit me???

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liv..if he won't, you and Malory can always come over the my place and i can watch ya'...hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wrinlesguy nice to meet you! And that pic of Malory is soooo cool. I think Ben likes babysitting Mal & me but you notice he didn't take us with him this time. Probably won't again, lol. We just like tease him but he's pretty hard to shake.

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Liv and Wrinklesguy! Yah I need someone to babysit me too. I need a big strong babysitter, haha.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can picture it now...Pappa Ben gets home from work, and finds babysitter tied up in the corner with the girls torturing him with their stinky feet..! LOL Mal i know you and Liv want to..haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

In that case, HECK with the babysitter! I'll step up and take that kind of repsonsibility in a heartbeat.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Im surprised I didn't see this earlier! I love cars as well as feet and when you combine the two...it's just awesome!!

Like I told you before Ben how cool it was to find out that Kirsten drives a BMW. She really does fit it. Malory has an awesome car! I love seeing these sexy ladies with their feet with their cars. You need some more pics with feet and cars Ben. It is a great sight for a car/foot guy like me.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Man Im surprised I didn't see this earlier! I love cars as well as feet and when you combine the two...it's just awesome!!

Like I told you before Ben how cool it was to find out that Kirsten drives a BMW. She really does fit it. Malory has an awesome car! I love seeing these sexy ladies with their feet with their cars. You need some more pics with feet and cars Ben. It is a great sight for a car/foot guy like me.

Hello phoselover78 -

You are speaking my language! I LOVE girls in cars and it's one of the first things I always (try to) secure when I meet a new girl. Here are a few examples from past posts:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001391

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001626

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001763

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002589

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002729

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002416

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002551

The primary elements at play here; girls and cars mesh so nicely but when you add FEET to the equation it's more than I can sometimes stand.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello phoselover78 -

You are speaking my language! I LOVE girls in cars and it's one of the first things I always (try to) secure when I meet a new girl. Here are a few examples from past posts:
The primary elements at play here; girls and cars mesh so nicely but when you add FEET to the equation it's more than I can sometimes stand. [/QB]

My type of guy!! Great posts man, it was great to look back on some sexy feet and cars. No better combo for me than sexy ladies, cute feet and cars! And if they are into cars themselves....oh my [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MALORY YOUR Z06 IS HOT I HAVE ONLY EVER SEEN 1 Z06 HERE IN AUSTRALIA IT WAS BLACK.I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLUE ONE
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links