Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Cars of the Foot Models? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cars of the Foot Models?
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirsten looks hot in that Beamer. It's a great match.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

You just hit the nail on the head with one thing; getting those feet after walking the strip - that part of it is HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! Same goes for the hotel feet, after the night out.

[ December 07, 2005, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Kirsten looks hot in that Beamer. It's a great match.

Hello rhbdz17 - It IS a good match. It really is. When you see Kirsten walking down the street, then try to imagine which car is hers - it really does fit when she opens the door or that Beemer and gets in.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They love the shopping also and insist on walking the stip fifty times (once is never enough), then driving all over creation so we can do the rides on top of the Statusphere, etc., etc., etc..
Fifty times eh? Well, look on the bright side Ben. That means they'll all need foot massages later. [Big Grin]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Mr. Wu -

Yes they DO! And in the spirit of good citizenship, I can generally be counted upon to step forward and do my civic duty!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben, how about the incredibly hot Kristin?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello rhbdz17 -

Kristin drives a Toyota Camry, with the driver's seat back as far as it will go - to accomodate those long legs of hers. It's an older model with about 90,000 miles on it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Ben,

Kristin would make a Pinto look sexy.

Kristin, Kirsten, Malory, and others - you definitely have an eye for beauty.

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy SHIT!!!! That Vette cost the same as my house!. Nice ride girl

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Ben,

Kristin would make a Pinto look sexy.

Kristin, Kirsten, Malory, and others - you definitely have an eye for beauty.

Hello rhbdz17 -

That's a great point about Kristin and the Pinto but I'm afraid she'd never fit into one. She just barely fits into my car, as you can see here:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kristin2/gwfkristin200.jpg http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kristin2/gwfkristin101sn.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Kristin2/gwfkristen100fw.jpg

To get Kristin (and those long legs) into a Pinto, we'd probably have to remove the driver's seat and have her sit in the back seat.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

I ended up taking Malory and Liv with me - but put them on a different return flight so I could at least sleep on the trip back. It worked out nicely all the way around.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Damn Ben, damn. I'm sure we would be able to find some room for Kristin's legs.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Ben..did you at least PAY for their flight? I can imagine all the giggles on the way back to Portland.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18386 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

They paid half and I had enough airline miles to cover the other half for each of them. Sometime over the next month or so they'll pay me back in "foot dollars" - meaning a lot of feet on my lap, on my back, in my face, etc.

We shared a suite at Luxor (they got the sofas, I got the bed). They had a "Krispy Kreme Party" at 2:00 am, which consisted of a huge pile of assorted Krispy Kreme doughnuts with milk, diet colas, ice cream, cool whip and chocolate syrup.

Liv did a go-go dance to the tune of "Moonlight Feels Right" by a group called "Starbuck" as Malory cheered her on ..... and as I fled to the suite's second restroom in a sudden fit of nausea, induced by the Krispy Kreme party (party?????).

Yes, Wrinklesguy, it was a lot of fun alright. A LOT of fun. Just a great big pile of huge fun!

PS - As you can see from my new avatar, Liv is still quite pleased with herself.

PSS - Liv, Malory and I are in Seattle rather than Portland (but we do spend plenty of time down there). You may also notice that I've (finally) recovered from the haircut I got from Summer and her new "haircut kit" a month or so ago.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000302

[ December 07, 2005, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 12 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben: I didn't ever think Malory and Liv ate junk food looking at their trim figures!Hey at least that nausea fit you had wasn't the diahherea fit like in the restaurant [Laugh] ....glad you all had a great time,maybe i can borrow some of your airline miles to come up north and visit Malory [Hop]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18386 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links