Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Cars of the Foot Models? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cars of the Foot Models?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

Those girls eat well and take great care of themselves. They generally shy away from junk foods, this was a noteable exception.

Yes, thank Heavens my "attack" was not of the ilk suffered during that hideous night in Seattle a few months back!

I'm going over to Malory's on Friday to collect a few of those "foot dollars" (and a home-cooked lunch) - I'll pass your comments on to her while there ..... if she doesn't log in here and see them herself.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..i wished she would let ME just show up for lunch and feet! dang..you lucky dog!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

I don't take any of this for granted, that's for sure. Lunch and Feet with a beautiful girl is as good as anything in this life. We can't really aspire to much more than that.

Last time I had lunch over there, it was Hamburger Helper and grilled cheese sandwiches. I've been told to expect something better this time around. This is a heck of a way to start a weekend.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great idea this is COOL. Summer looks so good in her car and so sweet. She's a girl who I met at the "meet the footgirl" thing once in Northgate. She looks great in her car.

Kirsten is the most beuatiful girl in the world of course so it doesn't matter what car she's in.

And I saved the best for last. Malory. She looks good in that car but everytime I see a new picture of her it makes me wonder how much better she can get. Then she keeps getting better. I'm a FAN of hers and thanks to your "meet the footgirl" things I know what she sounds like and the way she talks, etc. These pictures bring out her personality and it's just great.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben I just read all that Las Vegas stuff and it was GREAT, really funny. Your storys are some of the best reads in teh entire internet. THANKS WRINKLESGUY for bringing all this up, what a great result it all was.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello pacfootluver -

It was quite a time. Just another night out with the folks.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ridin'?... hell yeah! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin] These are sexy rides for some sexy ladies. [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
What a great idea this is COOL. Summer looks so good in her car and so sweet. She's a girl who I met at the "meet the footgirl" thing once in Northgate. She looks great in her car.

Kirsten is the most beuatiful girl in the world of course so it doesn't matter what car she's in.

And I saved the best for last. Malory. She looks good in that car but everytime I see a new picture of her it makes me wonder how much better she can get. Then she keeps getting better. I'm a FAN of hers and thanks to your "meet the footgirl" things I know what she sounds like and the way she talks, etc. These pictures bring out her personality and it's just great.

Hello pacfootluver -

Great points all around and I agree. Summer is so sweet in her purple pathfinder. Points on Kirsten and Malory also well-taken!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I completely missed the photos of the girls and the cars when they were originally posted. Thanks to those who bumped this topic up. Great pics of all the girls too, Ben!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

Yes, sexy rides for sexy ladies. What a great pleasure it would be to spend some time behind the wheel with one of these girls!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben that's hilarious, the story about the Krispy Kreme party, too funny! Sorry we thought you were having fun. Also funny to read about your version of the Gary Pucket concert (thought you were having fun). Haha.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I have some great new photographs of Malory and her car in this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002236;p=1

They are quite a bit larger than the samples that were provided here.

[ January 30, 2006, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm. Babysitting a buncha hotties?!

Out of all the problems you could have, Ben.
That's a pretty good problem!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a black 2000 Mitshubishi Eclipse

hehe

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Wrinklesguy -

They paid half and I had enough airline miles to cover the other half for each of them. Sometime over the next month or so they'll pay me back in "foot dollars" - meaning a lot of feet on my lap, on my back, in my face, etc.

We shared a suite at Luxor (they got the sofas, I got the bed). They had a "Krispy Kreme Party" at 2:00 am, which consisted of a huge pile of assorted Krispy Kreme doughnuts with milk, diet colas, ice cream, cool whip and chocolate syrup.

Liv did a go-go dance to the tune of "Moonlight Feels Right" by a group called "Starbuck" as Malory cheered her on ..... and as I fled to the suite's second restroom in a sudden fit of nausea, induced by the Krispy Kreme party (party?????).

Yes, Wrinklesguy, it was a lot of fun alright. A LOT of fun. Just a great big pile of huge fun!

PS - As you can see from my new avatar, Liv is still quite pleased with herself.

PSS - Liv, Malory and I are in Seattle rather than Portland (but we do spend plenty of time down there). You may also notice that I've (finally) recovered from the haircut I got from Summer and her new "haircut kit" a month or so ago.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000302

Ben this is tooooooooooo funny! You got a great way of putting things & remembered this exactly the way it happened. What a fun nite 1 of the best I've ever had. Guess you didn't love it as much as we did (boo hoo).

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links