Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So we had cars of the foot models... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So we had cars of the foot models...
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about cars of everyone else? Anyone have any old cars, show cars, just cars that they baby? Pics would be cool if you got them.

I'll start...

This is my recently acquired Trans Am. I chose car over girlfriend [Laugh]

trans am pic

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, with a car like that, Im sure you won't have any problems finding a new one,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a couple of Firebirds when I was younger.

The '79 Firebird. I bought this at the age of 16 and totalled it only 2 months later! Sorry about this picture. Its the only photo of the car I have and its a polaroid taken 20+ years ago! [Laugh]
 -

My '88 TransAm GTA. The "money pit" car. I put as much money into maintaining that car as I did for the actual price of the thing. I held on to it until about '99 when I traded it in on a family friendly SUV.
 -

[ December 19, 2005, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: ledaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my old truck that i used to yank that big white thing around with..and drag race it.It ran 13's in the 1/4 mile, say Rock Bass what does your Bird turn?Nice wheels by the way! [Cool]  -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Hell, with a car like that, Im sure you won't have any problems finding a new one,lol.

haha! And thanks for the compliment. Hopefully over this coming summer I'll catch some ladies with it...hey maybe I should start a foot site and have them model inside like Ben has for a lot of his photos? Course I'd have to grow some bigger balls to get the ladies to do this [Cool] lol

ledaemon - Nice cars man! That sucks about the 1979. How did you total it? And did I read this right?... "I held on to it until about '99 when I traded it in on a family friendly SUV." Family SUV over GTA?! [Eek!] [Big Grin] lol

Wrinklesguy - Truck looking good! Glad to see you were using it for what they are made for! lol. And heck 13's are definatly nice for a big truck like that. Since you said old truck though, that mean you got rid of it? And thanks for the wheel compliment! I have not had mine on a dyno or raced it yet, but the times I've seen from other owners are anywhere from high 13's to low 14's stock.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rockbass: yepper..the truck i have now drawfs that one..lol and makes more power.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Dodge/Cummins fan here...
This is a pic of my Honey's christmas present... a Quad-cab diesel 4x4.
It's got most of the factory options and it's 'chipped', so it's a nice rig & pretty zippy, but basically just stock. Has an awesome 6 spkr Bose stereo... that's what I'm jealous about! LoL

http://www.badongo.com/pic.php?file=her+truck__2005-12-20_Dtruck.jpg&s=black

[ January 04, 2006, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass:

ledaemon - Nice cars man! That sucks about the 1979. How did you total it? And did I read this right?... "I held on to it until about '99 when I traded it in on a family friendly SUV." Family SUV over GTA?! [Eek!] [Big Grin] lol

I wrecked it doing typical teenage stupidity. I was driving about 60 around a curve where the speed limit was 20 (school zone of all things.) I lost control of the car, plowed through an old mans front yard and BLAMMO!!!! smacked into a telephone pole. Luckily I was the only idiot in the car as every window except the one by my head was smashed, the roof was caved in on the passenger side, and even the passenger seat was ripped from the floor!

The GTA was fun for a while, but it was actually the worst car I've ever owned. Too many mechanical problems and replacement parts were always expensive.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleddog: Nice truck you got there man..ahem i mean she has [Wink] What year 2005?What "chip" did you put in it?i have a wealth of knowledge on what goes good on those things...that is my other hobby besides feet [Woot] Send me a PM ..if you want. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

quote:
I wrecked it doing typical teenage stupidity. I was driving about 60 around a curve where the speed limit was 20 (school zone of all things.) I lost control of the car, plowed through an old mans front yard and BLAMMO!!!! smacked into a telephone pole. Luckily I was the only idiot in the car as every window except the one by my head was smashed, the roof was caved in on the passenger side, and even the passenger seat was ripped from the floor!

The GTA was fun for a while, but it was actually the worst car I've ever owned. Too many mechanical problems and replacement parts were always expensive.

Ouch that doesn't sound too good. That's too bad you didnt get to enjoy that first car a little more. And I'll agree with you in that parts for these things are expensive. Thankfully I haven't had to do much of that yet.

Another nice truck there sleddogg. That's a hell of a Christmas present! She shouldn't be able to complain to you at all for the year [Thumbs Up] lol

[ December 22, 2005, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: rockbass ]

logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive an 05 RSX Type-S. I hope to be upgrading to a Honda S2000 within the next year or so. [Big Grin]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
My '88 TransAm GTA. The "money pit" car. I put as much money into maintaining that car as I did for the actual price of the thing.

Man, I know what you mean Ledaemon. My dad and I have an '87 GTA that rarely gets driven. Its always plaguing us with little problems. Its a hell of a car, though. Wish I had a picture of it - It's white with about 35,000 miles on it. I LOVE the F-bodies - especially the 2nd and 3rd generation. I wish they'd bring 'em back. [Confused] Oh well... Here are my other prizes:

2005 WRX - stock until the warranty is up
 -

-and-

'81 Ford F100 with a souped up 351 Windsor and the loudest exhaust system (exhaust cutouts) in the neighborhood.
 -

BTW - Nice T/A rockbass [Thumbs Up]

[ December 25, 2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Man I guess the GTA's are pretty darn popular! lol. I very rarely see any around my parts.

Nice vehicles there Wing-Washer. I hear those Subarus are pretty darn quick! That sucks about not being able to do much with it until after the warranty, but it's definatly a smart thing to wait on just incase. How long do you have to wait? I'm sure they have pretty good warranties. And thanks for the car compliment!

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There don't seem to be many GTA's or IROC-Zs around anywhere anymore. [Cry]

Yeah, the WRX is pretty quick - especially for its practicality. If I had more experience working on import cars, I'd go crazy with it regardless of the warranty (3yrs/36,000 miles). However, I've mainly worked on small block V-8's. Several of my friends have Acuras and Subarus, though, and between now and 36,000 miles, I'm going to learn everything I can about imports - especially Subarus because I hate relying on mechanics. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass:
And thanks for the car compliment!

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MoparMan here. 1996 Viper RT/10. One of 324.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links