Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So we had cars of the foot models... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So we had cars of the foot models...
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All they ask is that I have the hardtop in place, secured and that I have 5 point harnesses in the car.

Right now, I can't take it out but in the spring, there will be some new features...New interior, side-exit exhaust, and some other stuff. No nitrous or F/I. I want to keep it as N/A as I can...Not aiming for a street rocket, just some fun. even with the stock 3.07s for gearing, it's brutal. It's a heavy gas pedal, so if you don't give it much, it's quite a docile machine. Lay your foot into it and HOLD ON and make sure the front wheels are straight. Vipers have a tendancy to swap sides in the blink of an eye. You really have to know how to control the car, and know what you're doing.

Many people have gone for rides (kids, adults etc) and their first reactions are "this is gonna be fast and aggressive." I pull away politely, off a side street, drive politely in the city, as if it was just another car. They are amazed at how much of a sleeper (Viper+sleeper=contridiction) it is, in that it's a tame vehicle when you want it to. As soon as a highway ramp is finished, I just drop a gear, give'er a fair amount of gas and she's off, spinning tires and the passenger generally doesn't know what hit them. Local officers have gone for rides with me, and are impressed with its ability to shock and awe...Instant rockstar status. I mean sure, it's extremely loud and lumpy at idle, and very loud when puttering around in the city, but it's just reminding you that there's 10 cylinders under the hood, and the exhaust (no mufflers with hi-flo cats) under your butt. If you are ever out and see a Viper with its owner, speak to them, ask what its like. Generally, snake owners are very obliging when it comes to little thrill rides. There is no other car out there with the style of the Viper.

Corvettes: Malory, you will love me lol. I used to have a black ZR-1 as a first sports car. At the time, the Viper was always a rarity and scarce, like today. I managed to get a Corvette ZR-1 with the LT5 motor, 6speed, and digital readout. It was a fun car, but it looks like every other Corvette out there. When people saw it, they'd just say "nice car" or "what a stuck up prick." The only way you could tell the ZR-1, was the little "ZR-1" badges. Other than that, it was a Vette, just like you see 5 of everyday. The Viper on the other hand...I am friends with the owners in my area. I've never seen so many cameras and convos about a car before. You should hear some of the convos I've had with people that think they know more about the car yet the owner knows the car. Some of the questions are funny as hell. Glad you all like the Viper. BTW, any good free asian foot sites let me know!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vet: my truck weighs 7,000 lbs...your car what 3500? tops....power to weight ratio is alot more with mine...and i guarantee your car doesn't put out 1387 ft. lbs. of torque lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not putting that out...YET
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Well, The numbers are in. 708 cam, Paxton S/C (8psi), no muffler, no cat, no resonators, stepped headers, 900rwhp ON PUMP GAS! 930lb ft of rw torque at 3900rpm! 0-60 3.1 seconds, 1/4 9.2seconds at 165mph. YAY!!!!! Go me.

2008 SRT-10 violet on order. Bye all!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links