Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So we had cars of the foot models... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So we had cars of the foot models...
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veteater:
MoparMan here. 1996 Viper RT/10. One of 324.

Need to post a pic of that dude!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pic of the beast at speed. tell me how to post the pic.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok y'all. Here we go. Introducing my 1996 Dodge Viper RT/10. My baby. http://photobucket.com/albums/d163/veteater/
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Viper bro! I always wanted one of those when I was younger, but I have came to the realization I'll probably never have one due to the price tag haha
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Actually, if you know about the cars, you can get a decent one (older) at an alright price. It sure is a piece of work...Gets attention from everyone.
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I suppose you probably can get an older one pretty decently. However I'm sure parts and service for them aren't cheap though right?

I can definatly see why it gets attention. They definatly aren't cars you see everyday and they are very unique looking!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Actually, the Viper is one of those cars that you can do work on by yourself, or at least in your own home if you were to stop [Jerkoff] to the foot fetish stuff on the site. Maintenance on the car is cheap if you do it yourself. Its easy to do work on it because it is a very old and basic design. Girls love it, guys love it, Vette guys frown when they see it. It's a loud little car and its the only one in my area, so I am stalked and have papparazzi following me all the time. I was getting a drink for someone at a McD's drive-thru. The person at the window asked if I'd do a quick burnout as I left. No cars behind me, but two big lines of rubber.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey VETEATER..I bet you my truck would hand your Snake it's lunch bag at the drag strip.. [Wink] [Nana] what kind of times do you run?Hey don't let Malory see your screename she'll never let you see her toes lol [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

I am currently running 10.82 at 135mph. The car weighs 3250lbs, and puts out 531 hp at the rear wheels. Used to have a 1995 ZR-1
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang got me beat i guess...i'm at 11.77@119mph with a 1.60 60-ft. time..and it's a diesel..i believe with a big shot of bottle we're close =P

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

You're running funny air? Oh well......I am currently upping the power in the car. I'll be flyin' high in 9s territory.....9.5@155mph is my goal. Currently, I can lay down a big patch of rubber on a 4-5 upshift. It's scary fast. But my licence plate gained points with the officers...SRYOFICR
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Which bike? Don't try with the Vipers though...Some of our snakes pull 930rwhp and the bikes don't know...We have been known to rape turbo busas [Big Grin]
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

quote:
Originally posted by veteater:
You're running funny air? Oh well......I am currently upping the power in the car. I'll be flyin' high in 9s territory.....9.5@155mph is my goal. Currently, I can lay down a big patch of rubber on a 4-5 upshift. It's scary fast. But my licence plate gained points with the officers...SRYOFICR

So you ever take it to the track. Isn't it that anything under I believe 11 or maybe 10 needs a rollbar?

And sleddogg you're crazy if you go 180 on a bike lol. I think I'd piss me pants captain [Laugh]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links