Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » what is the last book you read? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: what is the last book you read?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Love is a Dog from Hell" by Charles Bukowski.

In my opinion his best book ever. A collection of poems from 1974 - 1977.
I never liked poetry but his poems are totally awesome!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a book, but it has nice information for one day each year....the Intellectual Devotional....I have both the first one and the version called 'American History' You can learn lots of interesting facts in there!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
other then books for class, i really don't remember. i just feel stupid whenever i try to read on my free time, so i don't do it unless it's for class.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The little book of complete bollocks ~ Alistair Beaton...and it made me smile laugh and think all at the same time
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Band of Brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i figure if a book is good they'll make it into a movie

i did a "book report" on the exorcist 3 times in school [Cool]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A Better Way to Pray" Andrew Wommack
Very nice book. Peace. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last book I finished was Perelandra by C.S. Lewis and right now I'm in the middle of That Hideous Strength. Unfortunetely with work and school I haven't had very much time for recreational reading, which sucks.

Let's hear it for the Space Trilogy. lol

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thirteen Days- A memoir of the Cuban Missile Crisis by Robert F. Kennedy

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:

The movie was outstanding. Is the book based on the movie, or vice versa?

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since the last time I posted in this thread, I finished nearly all the other books James Rollins has written (as James Rollings...as James Clemens, he writes fantasy books), which include Amazonia, Ice Hunt, Sandstorm, and Black Order. As of 5 hours, I just bought his most recent book, The Judas Strain, and will begin reading it right now...even though it is a little after 2 in the morning out here on the West Coast. And my own book is progressing pretty well, as far as creating the skeleton and laying the foundation goes. Once I finish this very rough draft, I'll proceed onto further editing, refining, and polishing, then go from there.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:

The movie was actually based on the book written by Bobby. "On Tuesday morning, October 16th, 1962, shortly after nine o' clock President Kennedy called and asked me to come to the White House. He said only that we were facing great trouble..."

--------------------

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished reading "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris. Great book as well as the movie!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:

The movie was actually based on the book written by Bobby. "On Tuesday morning, October 16th, 1962, shortly after nine o' clock President Kennedy called and asked me to come to the White House. He said only that we were facing great trouble..."
I'm going to have to take a look at that - sounds like it'd be a fantastic book!

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Bobby was a great person. He was an example of what America could have been.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links