Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Do you like a certain weird smell? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you like a certain weird smell?
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
The smell of rain as it dampens the earth. That's the top of the list for me.

That's one of my all time favs Ledaemon, as well as your first post of stuff hot off the printer.

Personally, i always liked the smell of brand new paper, like draft paper, graph papers, etc. Even new notebooks. Sitting here now that i think about it, i love the way my fingers smell after i've smoked a cigarette. For about an hour or so after you can still smell it, and for some reason i like it. Also like the smell of skin, my own and my girlfriends. That's as odd as i think it gets for me asides from a girls feet.

I've often wandered if my thing for the way certain things smell has play on my foot fetish or is correlated in some way.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right LeDeamon, it was more purple than blue! I do recall that I had some teachers who possessed a sense of humor that would deeply inhale the whole stack before handing out the individual sheets...now I wonder how many models they assembled at home.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skunk
Cut Grass

Not at the same time though

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also really used to love the smell of gasoline as a kid. Not as an inhalant, but incidental exposure was always pleasurable. It seems to me I read one time a scientific explanation as to why this is so popular. But after some Google searching, I can find nothing of the kind.

Edit: Ditto on the cut grass!

[ January 22, 2009, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason or another everytime I clean my guns I just have to indulge in the smell of Hoppe's No.9 solvent. It just smells so good !

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about cut grass, the smell of weed burning in the pipe, gasoline always smells great. The smell of diesel fuel as it's burning (smell of truck stops or just outside of a rig reminds me of summers on the road with the ol'man) And as crazy diamond brought up, i love the smell of hoppe's no.9 solvent as i clean the 12 guage, 22 mag, 30-30, 7mm mag, etc.

All good smells, and smells as music seem to have memories attached to them.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone must love the smell of petrol! haha
[Tongue]
I love the smell of:
  • Petrol,

• My wrist after I've worn my watch for a while,
    (weird is in the title...lol)

• Marker pens,

• Marijuana,

• Cigarette smoke,
    (NOT strong! - just like..outside with a mate smoking when you can faintly smell it in the air),

• Sweaty feet
    ( [Big Grin] ),

• Burning matches
    (sulphur smell),

• Burned hair.

^ I like all these and yet, I HATE the smell of:
  • Freshly cut grass,
    (never have)

• Static
    (people who've smelled it know what I mean :S),

• Damp ink on a page (from the printer),

• Metal,

• Mustard,

• Ketchup
    (like the taste though),

• Dampness in the air
    (like after someone's had a shower).

Think that's about it...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*I love the smell of chlorine too

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a recepie for cake and there was one ingredient that my mom let me use (the name my mom used for it is the french word for gasoline, though not it's actual name). i think it's actually vanilla extract... awesome smell.

i guess i don't have any werid smell i like except one (hard to get to in it's natural setting).. but the smell of cold wet freshly dug dirt... at it's ideal.. snow covered near frozen dirt that got dug up from spinning tires.. that smell is off the hook! but rare to reproduce or run into.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the rainy earth and gasoline smell too. I also love the way books smell the first time they're opened -- something about the crisp smell of ink and paper makes me happy.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oak wood burning in the cold night air.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Oak wood burning in the cold night air.

That's a good one. I love the smell of a fireplace.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE the smell of second hand book stores... the paper and leather and dust, kind of stuffy because the places are generally small, without windows.

i also love the smell of citronella, salt water and sun screen - smells like childhood [Smile] luckily i get to smell that one a lot in summer haha

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puppy's breath. [Smile]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell of the acetone and acrylic mix they use for fake fingernails. I've never had them on myself, but my mom used to use it in the house all the time when I was growing up.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links