Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Do you like a certain weird smell? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you like a certain weird smell?
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gasoline. And I smell all my food before I eat it!
I like the smell of MOuntain Dew, haha.

I also like the smell of getting new shoes straight out of the box. New cars, new toys! Pretty much anything new out of the box tends to smell good.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Me too!@"
Comment by footgirl

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petrol

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EETTEE
Board Regular
Member # 33954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EETTEE   Email EETTEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the smell of

burning wood
burning tires
gasoline
and
new shoes

(im a fireman)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gear oil. It always reminds me of the roller coasters at the amusement park. My birthday was always a couple days before the school picnic where we would go there so it also reminds me of my childhood.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kinda like smell of my farts sometimes

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah the smell of laundry is not weird, see as they made scented detergents. but i do love the plastic smell.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WD 40
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell that comes right before the rain. I also like the smell of Indoor and outdoor organic marijuana. Especially fresh out the nug jar. Even the nug jar itself. The smell of the beach. I hate the smell of your palm after holding change in. Have any of you ever floss and smelled the string? I dare you.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogue Pengy
Board Regular
Member # 16851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogue Pengy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy the smell of cut grass but only when its faint. I like the ozone-y smell my old monitor used to give off. And I absolutely LOVE the smell of dryer sheets. that smell makes my mouth water for some reason.
Actually my best day ever was walking home and having the smell of a nearby laundromat merge with the smell of the boston market next to it. MMMM mountain fresh, rotisserie chicken.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogue Pengy
Board Regular
Member # 16851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogue Pengy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and matches
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell of diesel, some paints and glues, ROADWORKS (though I don't know what the exact smell is, but I love it) and the smell of some new leaflets lol, especially card.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links