Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I love it when... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I love it when...
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a counter for the very funny, but somewhat negative 'i hate it when...'

lets see if its as successful hahaha. ill start.

i love it when people give their change to charity tins at check outs in the supermarket.

i love it when my car starts without me having to swear at it.

i love it when i have a dream run into work and dont get one red light.

i love it when im channel surfing in commercial breaks, and turn it back EXACTLY when my program is starting.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my toast is done just right.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(i'm going to be cheesy here) i love it when I make love to my wife! I get back all I give and then some!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
(i'm going to be cheesy here) i love it when I make love to my wife! I get back all I give and then some!

thats not cheesy!! thats lovely [Smile]

and dave, im totally feeling you on the toast - im off to make some right now.

i love it when i have enough foresight to put a hot water bottle between my sheets on a cold afternoon, so when i get into bed its already toasty warm ^_^

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, you just gave me a nice idea.... my wife hates cold sheet.. I don't mind... now, i've got something to do for her tonight!

oh, and i'm there on the whole toast deal.. i'm so picky on toast (reason why i don't have it often)... i have to do it myself.. to get it just right! i've yet to meet someone else who gets it the way I like it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when someone accentuates the positive, and eliminates the negative. Venting is necessary, and so is this. Thanks Athena!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when a plan comes together. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I am drunk
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I see a pair of sexy wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when i read or see something that inspires and makes me smile

i love it when i see an animal do something funny

i love it when Athena posts new photos

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogue Pengy
Board Regular
Member # 16851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogue Pengy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when ppl use A-team catch phrases with a good sense of timing
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it whenever the Bears win [Big Grin]

i love it whenever it's a nice day out to ride the bike

i love it whenever i listen to a new album i like

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I'm standing in line behind a woman with flip-flops on or a woman who's dipping in and out of slides.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

i love it when ideas work ^_^

(thanks You and FFF [Tongue] and glad i could help RPM hehe)

oh, and i love sitting in my room at night with the curtains open and all the lights off (which im doing right now lol, its so cozy)

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I see women who take great care of their feet...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links