Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I love it when... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I love it when...
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the weather is cool and the bugs aren't biting and I'm sitting on my porch. Holding a "Jack and Coke" on one hand and a joint in the other and I look up at the night sky and reminisce about all the good times I've had and the great people I've known. Life is good.

[Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i love it when Athena posts new photos

LOL - good man [Big Grin]
hahaha
Me be lovin' it when mah woman does spontaneous things without telling me :L
(Not a hint btw)
xx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I get paid and the world becomes my oyster.*

Because I don't get paid often at all due to the nature of my work but when I do it's a lot. Although for the past couple of years it hasn't been great. So when I get something it really makes me smile. Means I can visit my girlfriend on the other side of the country at her university so it's not all materialistic [Smile]

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I get a paid gig and people actually come to hear me play.

Gigs in the Detroit area are becoming scarce and Baker's Keyboard Lounge, which is the world's oldest jazz club, could be closing down soon. A really sad sign of the times.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when Perfectpeds posts her new pics of her feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when you know a person so well you dont have to speak in order to know exactly what theyre thinking
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lubbbbbb the smell of teabags still hot, JUST taken out the water XD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my tea is full of ice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I'm at work and I think only a little time has gone by. Meanwhile, its almost time to go home.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that moment when you see a woman's feet for the first time that you've been dying to see for a very long time (because she always wears shoes that cover her feet), and she doesn't disappoint!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when im watching a tv show and i can see the actors genuinely laughing (or, even better, trying SO HARD not to laugh)

i love the ache i get in my legs after i do yoga because i know ill feel awesome because of it

i love it when i get new shoes on sale ^_^

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when will ferrell plays alex trebek.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clock out and go home!
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
i love it when will ferrell plays alex trebek.

Yes! Yes!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when I walk near someone I'm hardly paying attention to and they grab thier kids and belongings and hold them super close...then go home to thier glorious neighborhoods and find out their All-American neighbor next door that is part of the little league and PTO is a pedophile or serial killer.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links