Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I love it when... (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I love it when...
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I can multi-task in peace (great music, a video game, browsing the 'net, and of course, FEET)!

I love it when I pick up my guitar and something completely new comes from my fingers.

I love it when my favorite sites update. [Laugh]

I love it when I look at a picture (usually female feet) and I get the feeling that it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when jets take off.

I love it when V-12s roar.

I love it when you're in the desert in a nice car. No one ahead, no one behind, a 30 mile straight, no cops in sight. [Smile]

I love it when you stand atop a mountain and can see from horizon to horizon, with nothing man made in sight, just you, the sky, the wilderness and your hiking buds.

I love it when there's no moon and you're away from the city and the stars are so plentiful in the sky that they stop being individual dots, and merge into a white band of fuzzyness.

I love it when you slide down a snowy slope on your ass in 15 minutes, and it took you 2 hours to climb it [Smile]

I love it when things blow up (without anyone being hurt obviously, just peaceful fun explosions [Tongue] )

I love it when I watch these video about loving stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0jZzBEKIMc

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer:
I love it when you're in the desert in a nice car. No one ahead, no one behind, a 30 mile straight, no cops in sight. [Smile]

*jealous*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links