Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » where is National's "alpha male" thread? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: where is National's "alpha male" thread?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff!!

You guys are right! What is it about the artist, the poet, Obama that makes womens hearts swoon? Why do some men have countless women at their disposal while some have none.

Some would say it's wealth, and looks ect. I say no. I know rich guys that don't get laid. I know handsome guys that don't get dates. I know average looking guys that put me to shame on a regular basis. The common factor is confidence. But more importantly:..............

Ask yourself the question...what is bringing me back? What is killing my confidence? Ok. Now fix it. Change it. Or accept it. i.e. "im fat". Well I could lose the weight. Starting now. One must act in the present for this to work. Or I can accept my weight and love myslef for it. Either way you become a better person who is better able to love themselves..therefore better at loving others. You also become more "alpha". You are in control of your life. Obstacles exist only to be hurdled in your world. You are confident. You can now lead others past their own obstacles. Even in stressfull social situations where everyone is anxious you are in control. And thats where National's list of things alphas do comes into play. The list was a shortcut without the inner building. Building from within is nessesary.

I see some guys say foot fetish ruins my sex life. Well fix it! Use your ingenuity to figure out a way. There;s always a way.

Good convo so far guys. We're getting somewhere. Hopefully some other guys are picking up some good info!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

GQ [/qb]

his "girlfriend" lives on a different continent

he has never spoken to her in person, he has never touched her, he might meet her next christmas

if that doesn't scream BETA i don't know what does

him arguing this is downright laughable and trying to convince him to think alpha is as hopeless as trying to convince lexington steele to fuck men on camera instead of women

he only puts down the alpha mindset because it is something he could never understand

his posts in this thread should be ignored [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are a bully and narcissist. Honest to God every time i read one of your posts I can feel my blood boil. Apart from a few posts I have made to you (not as a habitual retaliation to your snide remarks, but as one off appeals, often in defence) I avoid you whenever possible, but when I saw you posting in an alpha male thread I’m sorry, but I had to respond.

The alpha male theory is Neanderthalic, founded when big strong men were needed to clock woolly mammoths on the head while their cave wives made the salad. One man would have to do clocking while the other men, I don’t know, distracted the rest of the herd or whatever (being the ‘betas‘ that have so quickly and thoroughly been criticised in this thread, though I would have liked to see Alpha take the mammoth down alone). Naturally the biggest, strongest man became the hero of the hunt and as such got the cave wife with the biggest tits.

Fast forward to now. Donald Trump-type characters excepted, all men lean on other men for help in the business world (I’m going to, for the moment, ignore the glaring oversight of strong women who manage to become 'alphas'). The 'greed is good' mentality of the 80s has, in my opinion, been surpassed by a worldwide realisation that strength lies in, if not unity at least allegiance. As someone who does not pretend to know a lot about the economic or business world, my comments on this will be somewhat generalised, but though there are 'faces' to companies, the idea of a single person being top dog seems naive (again, Donald Trump types aside). Companies are built on a foundation of strong partners and it could only really be due to the muscling out of helping hands that leads to a single benefiting party.

Which leads me to my next point. Alpha's are bullies. they are the quintessential douche bags. They alienate anyone they may have been able to foster a true friendship with, as one of the defining features of alpha males is that they perceive themselves to be a superior class of person. While that is excellent in a leadership capacity, one cannot enter a friend/relationship on the premise that one half of it is fundamentally better/stronger than the other. Women might go home with them more often in bars, but they are also often the men who end up sad and alone in later life, or fondling their 25 year old wife’s new breasts. I do not believe for a second that there are not men who would be quite happy, once their looks have faded and all the women that were once drawn to them naturally, now have to paid for (either by the hour or otherwise). but the fact that they are happy with it doesn’t make them any less douche-y. Any self respecting women (who truly wanted a loving relationship, not a fuck buddy, a sugar daddy, a business partner or a green card) would kick to the curb. To be protected is one thing, to be controlled is another.

Anticipating your response to that; 'a true alpha male does not rely on physical appearance to pull women/friends. He simply commands them.' I ask: ‘What kind of friends?’ The women would be stroking your Armani-clad, Rolex’d arm, while you tell her where to eat, when to eat, what to buy, what to wear, when to take it off... all the while fucking the pool boy in stilettos you paid for. The men will laugh at your jokes and light your cigars, while imagining kicking you in the crotch.

This may be a rant, but I’ve gone past caring. The traditional alpha male is a self-promoting, narcisstic, bullying, arrogant jerk. I have no doubt that that commands a certain level of awe, fear and perhaps, in some women, lust. But it cannot command trust, love, compassion or true respect. And i pity anyone who doesn’t know the difference.

In response to your insults to Andrew, I will not dignify them with an extended response. Only to say that you have no right to judge a relationship about which you know nothing, and even less right to judge a man. To recognise other people's strength does not diminish your own. A fatal flaw in the alpha mentality, and something that Andrew has realised and embraced.

P.S. every time you put "girlfriend" when referring to me when speaking to Andrew, you underline the fact that you're a narrow-minded prick.

GQ, i hope my interpretation of the alpha male adds something to your discussion.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Good stuff!!

You guys are right! What is it about the artist, the poet, Obama that makes womens hearts swoon? Why do some men have countless women at their disposal while some have none.

Some would say it's wealth, and looks ect. I say no. I know rich guys that don't get laid. I know handsome guys that don't get dates. I know average looking guys that put me to shame on a regular basis. The common factor is confidence. But more importantly:..............

Ask yourself the question...what is bringing me back? What is killing my confidence? Ok. Now fix it. Change it. Or accept it. i.e. "im fat". Well I could lose the weight. Starting now. One must act in the present for this to work. Or I can accept my weight and love myslef for it. Either way you become a better person who is better able to love themselves..therefore better at loving others. You also become more "alpha". You are in control of your life. Obstacles exist only to be hurdled in your world. You are confident. You can now lead others past their own obstacles. Even in stressfull social situations where everyone is anxious you are in control. And thats where National's list of things alphas do comes into play. The list was a shortcut without the inner building. Building from within is nessesary.

I see some guys say foot fetish ruins my sex life. Well fix it! Use your ingenuity to figure out a way. There;s always a way.

Good convo so far guys. We're getting somewhere. Hopefully some other guys are picking up some good info!

GQguy

great post as always

i really don't think looks are important at all to chicks when you are alpha as someone like obama, who is super alpha

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Michael P:

GQ

his "girlfriend" lives on a different continent

he has never spoken to her in person, he has never touched her, he might meet her next christmas

if that doesn't scream BETA i don't know what does

him arguing this is downright laughable and trying to convince him to think alpha is as hopeless as trying to convince lexington steele to fuck men on camera instead of women

he only puts down the alpha mindset because it is something he could never understand

his posts in this thread should be ignored [/QB]
quote:
You are a bully and narcissist. Honest to God every time i read one of your posts I can feel my blood boil. Apart from a few posts I have made to you (not as a habitual retaliation to your snide remarks, but as one off appeals, often in defence) I avoid you whenever possible, but when I saw you posting in an alpha male thread I’m sorry, but I had to respond.

The alpha male theory is Neanderthalic, founded when big strong men were needed to clock woolly mammoths on the head while their cave wives made the salad. One man would have to do clocking while the other men, I don’t know, distracted the rest of the herd or whatever (being the ‘betas‘ that have so quickly and thoroughly been criticised in this thread, though I would have liked to see Alpha take the mammoth down alone). Naturally the biggest, strongest man became the hero of the hunt and as such got the cave wife with the biggest tits.

Fast forward to now. Donald Trump-type characters excepted, all men lean on other men for help in the business world (I’m going to, for the moment, ignore the glaring oversight of strong women who manage to become 'alphas'). The 'greed is good' mentality of the 80s has, in my opinion, been surpassed by a worldwide realisation that strength lies in, if not unity at least allegiance. As someone who does not pretend to know a lot about the economic or business world, my comments on this will be somewhat generalised, but though there are 'faces' to companies, the idea of a single person being top dog seems naive (again, Donald Trump types aside). Companies are built on a foundation of strong partners and it could only really be due to the muscling out of helping hands that leads to a single benefiting party.

Which leads me to my next point. Alpha's are bullies. they are the quintessential douche bags. They alienate anyone they may have been able to foster a true friendship with, as one of the defining features of alpha males is that they perceive themselves to be a superior class of person. While that is excellent in a leadership capacity, one cannot enter a friend/relationship on the premise that one half of it is fundamentally better/stronger than the other. Women might go home with them more often in bars, but they are also often the men who end up sad and alone in later life, or fondling their 25 year old wife’s new breasts. I do not believe for a second that there are not men who would be quite happy, once their looks have faded and all the women that were once drawn to them naturally, now have to paid for (either by the hour or otherwise). but the fact that they are happy with it doesn’t make them any less douche-y. Any self respecting women (who truly wanted a loving relationship, not a fuck buddy, a sugar daddy, a business partner or a green card) would kick to the curb. To be protected is one thing, to be controlled is another.

Anticipating your response to that; 'a true alpha male does not rely on physical appearance to pull women/friends. He simply commands them.' I ask: ‘What kind of friends?’ The women would be stroking your Armani-clad, Rolex’d arm, while you tell her where to eat, when to eat, what to buy, what to wear, when to take it off... all the while fucking the pool boy in stilettos you paid for. The men will laugh at your jokes and light your cigars, while imagining kicking you in the crotch.

This may be a rant, but I’ve gone past caring. The traditional alpha male is a self-promoting, narcisstic, bullying, arrogant jerk. I have no doubt that that commands a certain level of awe, fear and perhaps, in some women, lust. But it cannot command trust, love, compassion or true respect. And i pity anyone who doesn’t know the difference.

In response to your insults to Andrew, I will not dignify them with an extended response. Only to say that you have no right to judge a relationship about which you know nothing, and even less right to judge a man. To recognise other people's strength does not diminish your own. A fatal flaw in the alpha mentality, and something that Andrew has realised and embraced.

P.S. every time you put "girlfriend" when referring to me when speaking to Andrew, you underline the fact that you're a narrow-minded prick.

GQ, i hope my interpretation of the alpha male adds something to your discussion

as a 19 year old female, you are even less qualified to talk about an alpha than andy

not an insult, that's just the way it is

maybe i'll post a "you're so hot i love your pics" comment in one of your 11879494 pic threads where you are seeking male attention, then you'll think i'm a decent guy, right?

ps i've heard the "you're an asshole douchebag" line before from women and guess who they eventually ended up having sex with [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
as a 19 year old female, you are even less qualified to talk about an alpha than andy

not an insult, that's just the way it is

Well...confronting you about it is what an "alpha" does...so I'm now an "alpha". Oh that has changed my life...then again...I guess I better keep logic and evidence out of it. Make it easier for you to...well, lie.

quote:
maybe i'll post a "you're so hot i love your pics" comment in one of your 11879494 pic threads where you are seeking male attention, then you'll think i'm a decent guy, right?

Or maybe make SOME sort of contribution to the boards that isn't just disagreeing with things wherever possible. Basically our relationship, make what you will of it, has produced more to the boards than you have.

quote:
ps i've heard the "you're an asshole douchebag" line before from women and guess who they eventually ended up having sex with [Wink]
Annnnnd I wonder where they are now [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
when you argue with a fool, you become a fool yourself

Especially when the fool presents evidence you can't dispute with your opinion, eh?
Solution: don't respond and make up some excuse as to why you haven't.

quote:
this is out of your league
If you say so... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
i like how you are dodging gqguy's post, it shows your "e-vendetta" against me, along with your sig [Tongue]
I like how you dodged mine. You know the one where you said "his posts in this thread should be ignored"? [Big Grin]

Hehe I bet you don't like that I found a moment of weakness in one of your posts; a pathetic attempt to save face when you've clearly lost. It's just a favourite quote of mine is all. Can't help it.

Like I've said before, I have no opinions of you particularly one way or the other, I just like to show you up in your twisting of words as much as I can to show people that...well...let them make up their minds [Smile]

I do admit to a slight of twisted pleasure that you get so worked up by being proven wrong though...guilty pleasure I suppose.

And I didn't see his post - I'll check it out now.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I've read your post and I see that you think the alpha male theory is crap/fake ect. Thats great!

There seems to be a misinterpretation here...I don't believe it's fake in the way you're implying (if I'm understanding your post) You're saying that I don't believe it works. Wrong.
For the short-term, yes it works.

You create a fake person who's not you in order to be popular. Yes this may appeal to people not very popular when they were younger (such as Michael P - I'm not having a go - he said himself he was an "insecure teen"), but I just don't see the appeal. Unless you're a power-hungry maniac, why do you need to fake your way through life?

You can't be truly "alpha" if you have to follow a guide - you can only act it. That's all I was saying. How long can you keep the act up though?

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links