Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you like megan fox? I would of never known

I'm weirded about her toe thumb as strange as that sounds on a foot site

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks like something you see at Burning Man maybe?

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'diamond johny' - Looks like a rock concert with the lead singer leapin' off a higher platform maybe an intro to a song, meaning you dig rock right? [Hump] BTW, what band/concert is that?

quote:
Originally posted by National:
SubZero,

An avatar original at Wus. I think of all avatars on this forum, that's the only image which will never change. Everyone (at least most of us) have switched images at some time during our membership here. You have stayed true to your allegiance. It's sort of like an athlete playing all fifteen years of his career for one team.

Thanks for the comment National. Yup have always been true to my allegiance to the Sub but a lil' difficult to deviate with the handle [Wink] . I remember my first Avatar joining up in O7'.

-
This was the one I used from 'Newbie' to 'All Pro Poster'

It evolved to this once I hit 'Hall Of Famer'
 -

Also added a lil' Christmas spirit durin' that time of the year [Tongue]
 -

Evolved to the current one once hittin' 'The Legend'. Think I might evolve again on the next level up. Still got a while to go but lookin' back on these pics now feels like lookin' back on baby pics [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the evolution of your avatar. Keeping the same yet not. Very nice.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
 -

Hahahaha!
That one is CLASS!
And it's quite cool how you had the forethought for that [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy Laa- your avatar is one of my favorites. The sole is my favorite part of the feet and the photo is done nicely.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For FtLckr, the only words that run through my mind when I see your avatar is "out on a saturday night."
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18th floor, you are absolutely right. Me and my wife went out Saturday night for ice cream.

Your avatar makes me think of classic movies. Its a cool pic and different cause you expect it to be a pic of feet on this forum.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ftlckr26 I would have to pull over if that sole was lingering off to the side while I drove.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bison4me: impressive wrinkles!!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what Athena K is looking at? She's happy, but of course, she has something tasty in her mouth at that moment.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy,

For the avatar, I like the soles of her feet, but she looks mad for some reason, right?

For the signature, I'm not quite shellshocked.

[ July 31, 2009, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[QB] 'diamond johny' - Looks like a rock concert with the lead singer leapin' off a higher platform maybe an intro to a song, meaning you dig rock right? [Hump] BTW, what band/concert is that? [QUOTE]

Yeah you nailed it. It's the intro to "Unchained" by Van Halen. [Cheers]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to bend the rules a bit and comment on an avatar that's not directly above mine. If you want, you can still stick by the original rules.

18th Floor --

I knew there was a connection between between your name and avatar. First, when I first saw the name 18th Floor, immediately I thought Twilight Zone. There was an episode where a lady found herself in a department store's none existent 9th floor. However, whenever I read the synopsis for that episode, it always says that it's the store's 18th floor.

But here's where your avatar comes in: The lady in your picture (Anne Francis) played the leading role in that part. She was the lady who was on the store's non existent ninth floor.

I guess that's your favorite Twilight Zone episode?

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan fox has a toe thumb > noone made a comment about mine > so sad
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links