Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
xero your avatar kinda freaks me out

Really? lol
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avatar looks somewhat familiar. Pretty cool none-the-less.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to get a pair of smelly feet out some chucks..

And yes this is a shameless post because I changed my avatar today hehe [Tongue]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha Mr. Mxyzptlk.

How very obscure.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:
Honey West. I wouldn't mind sharing a few martinis with her one night. But when I see that avatar, I also can't help but to think of Carmen SanDiego.

WOW, Carmen SanDiego! I love that comparison! Carmen would be one heck of a task for Honey West to overcome. Carmen would be all over the world trying to hide from Honey. This would cost her (Honey) a LOT of money on air fare tickets. But eventually, Honey can win.

For Diabolicious,

I see your avatar and I think of an ad selling Converse. For the signature, the second line is the structure of that passage. Without it, nothing else would make sense. Takes quite a tongue to be poetic.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welllll...the thing that comes to mind is...well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw&feature=related
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet in your avatar belong to a very sweet and lovely girl...I'm sure you know that better than me but I thought I'd reiterate [Big Grin]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of some of the clowns I work with.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hotttttttttttt stockings. i love that style [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And i love women that suck their own toes... That is hot Athena...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
shook, i'm guessing sealab 2021

haha im really impressed you knew!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen Sealab 2021. However, this is one of my favorite avatars on the forum. My thoughts run pretty close to what keyfeet said. That avatar must been a picture taken when he was a guest on Space Ghost Coast to Coast on the Boomerang Network. They'll talk about something that's funny for no reason at all next to Barney Rubble, who's also a guest on that show.

----

For Cain, all I can think of is New Jersey when I see your avatar (because you have mentioned a few times that you're from that state). That picture must've been taken on a hot day because another thing that runs through my mind constantly when looking at your avatar is that that room must've been air-conditioned to the max.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops! [Bump]

For a second there, I thought u were asking about the Forum's new banner! It's really cool how you're giving props to Megan Fox--she's a hottie! [Thumbs Up]

Wu, if you're reading this (sorry I've been gone for so long) the new banner literally makes me drool!!

KICKASS!!! [Wu]

Athena K, your avatar looks equally delicious! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Welllll...the thing that comes to mind is...well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw&feature=related
[Tongue]

It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about when you showed that Austin Powers link. At first I didn't see the connection. It didn't hit me until I saw my avatar and noticed the mole on her cheek. That was a real nice touch, Andy! You get some points for pointing something like that out. If it weren't for what you said, I don't think anyone else would've made any mention of it.

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
It's really cool how you're giving props to Megan Fox--she's a hottie! [Thumbs Up]

I agree 100%. That avatar is my all time favorite in here. Look at her. If she ever came up to you like that, wearing the same thing you see in his avatar, that tells you that she's down for pretty much anything. If you've got tickets to the X-Games, she's down. Wanna go swimming at the beach in the middle of the night, she's down for that. If you want to rob a jewelery store and have her be at the wheel of your getaway car, she down. Want her to stick her foot down your throat, she's down.

For Weekend Warrior,

I look at your avatar, I hear explosions in my head. If he's in charge of steering that ship, then there's no chance we're gonna survive. For your signature, you can't go wrong with Mikayla. She is perhaps the only girl in here who I can say that she can be down for pretty much anything, except for the part where she's gonna help you get away with robbing a jewelery store.

[ August 08, 2009, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, new avatar, so shameless post [Smile]
I do hope no one has an epileptic fit due to it being too fast or anything [Smile]

I'll mention Weekend Warrior's avatar, as I've already done 18th Floor's...mmm Family Guy...not the biggest fan... kinda almost post-modern humour that's main characteristic is to be...not funny.

The banner's pretty col and can't fault your taste of Mikayla.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links