Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Megan fox has a toe thumb > noone made a comment about mine > so sad

haha maybe its my shoddy eye sight but i cant make out what the pic in your sig is of!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I'm going to bend the rules a bit and comment on an avatar that's not directly above mine. If you want, you can still stick by the original rules.

18th Floor --

I knew there was a connection between between your name and avatar. First, when I first saw the name 18th Floor, immediately I thought Twilight Zone. There was an episode where a lady found herself in a department store's none existent 9th floor. However, whenever I read the synopsis for that episode, it always says that it's the store's 18th floor.

But here's where your avatar comes in: The lady in your picture (Anne Francis) played the leading role in that part. She was the lady who was on the store's non existent ninth floor.

I guess that's your favorite Twilight Zone episode?

I could not believe what you said! You guessed it EXACTLY right! For a few minutes, my heart sank because I thought no one would pick up on my reasons behind the name and avatar. I was going to explain it to Athena when she made a comment about my avatar.

I said that your avatar and signature was my favorite on the forum and it's fitting that you (or Megan, since I can't help but hear her voice when I read your posts) came up with this.

That episode you're referring to is called "After Hours."

For those who are not familiar with that episode, you can read what happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_After_Hours

If you want to see the entire episode (almost a half-hour, if you have time to kill) then click here: http://www.cbs.com/classics/the_twilight_zone/video/video.php?cid=621774886&pid=Y4aOrpr_7TtyWhwIu6vQqmmuc7xfXV_K&play=true&cc=0

That IS my favorite episode of all time. Anne Fracis is beautiful and they couldn't find a better actress to play that role. I'm not sure why they (everyone except Wiki) tell people that that episode was about the 18th Floor. I ultimately went with 18, as opposed to 9, because eighteen sounds better than nine when it comes to creepy stuff like the Twilight Zone.

[ July 31, 2009, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of the movie Honey West. What's it about?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some delicious soles there Salvy_Mic....and of course the one and only Shelley!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcus_B. I guess that's the one and only 'Jenna Haze'. Awesome shot and If I'm right, Excellent choice [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootLongSub Zero tht avatar is really cool. what is it from? I like how the light beam moves.

[ August 02, 2009, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyfeet the mouth watering are great in your avatar
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DFM - I do like your avatar. [Big Grin]
I'd assume it's from a movie. No clue who she is, but she is clearly an actress.

The avatar makes me want to believe the actress was wearing those shoes (they look like heeled ballet flats...?lol) all day and her feet are nice and sweaty...as for the signature, it made me lol the first time I saw it ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy-Laa: Awesome avatar, I'm a sole man and your girl friend has got some awesome soles. And the signature is pretty self explanatory.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xero your avatar kinda freaks me out

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I've never heard of the movie Honey West. What's it about?

I don't think Honey West was ever a movie. It was a television show that aired in the 1960s. Honey West (played by Francis) was about a female private detective. I never saw the show in my life. I would love to see it, though.

I choose that picture as my avatar because of her appearance on that Twilight Zone episode (I hope people took the time to see it from the link I provided in my last message). I was looking for a picture of her to post as my avatar and thought that the one I picked was one of the best. It made me want to know more about other projects she did throughout her career.

For Keyfeet: I see your avatar and I think Key West, Florida.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey West. I wouldn't mind sharing a few martinis with her one night. But when I see that avatar, I also can't help but to think of Carmen SanDiego.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could go for a martini myself. It's my night off, maybe I just will.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shells feet are damn sexy, love it.

not sure anyone will get my avatar :|

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

shook, i'm guessing sealab 2021

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links