Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Your Thoughts on The Above Poster's Avatar and/or Signature
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new avatar! Looks like xmas for a foot lover, unwrapping those sexy feet from the shoes [Smile] .

I won't be having a seizure but it does kinda make me a bit dizzy [Tongue]

PS: Glad you got photobucket sorted [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the lying Photobucket bastards [Tongue]
I think I'm gonna do some more. They're fun to do on a bored day [Big Grin]
And I can slow it down if you think it's too fast...what you reckon?

Avatar = reminds me of a Sega Megadrive game, but I can't recall which one...maybe that series where you were like a fighter (you could chose between an Elf with an axe, a woman with...something and some ripped guy with a sword and you had to walk across the level from left to right and get to the end...twas a cool game [Tongue]

Signature = "Wtf?"
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Pretty fucking cool avatar..not gonna lie.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Yeah, the lying Photobucket bastards [Tongue]
I think I'm gonna do some more. They're fun to do on a bored day [Big Grin]
And I can slow it down if you think it's too fast...what you reckon?

Avatar = reminds me of a Sega Megadrive game, but I can't recall which one...maybe that series where you were like a fighter (you could chose between an Elf with an axe, a woman with...something and some ripped guy with a sword and you had to walk across the level from left to right and get to the end...twas a cool game [Tongue]

Signature = "Wtf?"
[Tongue]

You are so far wrong it's not even funny. If you knew who the character was then the signature makes perfect sense. [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-CFG-

Your avatar is a super villain who I think is harder to solve than The Riddler. For anyone not familiar with his avatar, he's a character who *rarely* makes an appearance. He's a villain who appears every once in a while to bother Superman. I'm was never into comic book collecting so I haven't read any issue where he made an appearance. But I have seen a few Superman cartoons where he pops up and becomes a nuisance.

His avatar is Mxyzpltlk. He flies just like superman does, and he can do practically anything just like a magician would. The trick to getting rid of him is to find a way of making him say his name backwards (hence, cfg's signature). If Superman manages to do so, he disappears into a distant dimension where he belongs.

His episodes in the Superman cartoons were the most enjoyable to watch. If anyone has a little child, these episodes would be ideal to have her watch. Those episodes are more funny or hysterical than it is violent. If anything, it's cute. Superman has a field day with this guy, though getting him to pronounce his name backwards is like trying to convincing someone that 2+2 is actually 5, not 4.

His avatar did not look like anything like the Mxyzptlk they had in those Superman cartoons. For example, here's a picture of him and his girlfriend: http://www.supermansupersite.com/mxyzptlk2.gif

His girlfriend's name is Gsptlsnz or Gispie, as she's commonly known by.

----

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
It's really cool how you're giving props to Megan Fox--she's a hottie! [Thumbs Up]

I agree 100%. That avatar is my all time favorite in here. Look at her. If she ever came up to you like that, wearing the same thing you see in his avatar, that tells you that she's down for pretty much anything. If you've got tickets to the X-Games, she's down. Wanna go swimming at the beach in the middle of the night, she's down for that. If you want to rob a jewelery store and have her be at the wheel of your getaway car, she down. Want her to stick her foot down your throat, she's down.

I agree 100%. Her hand gestures and her shirt suggests that she's down for whatever your idea of fun is. The X-Games was a great example. After robbing a bank, you can go home and celebrate it by having her shove her foot all over your face. With Fox, nothing is off limits.

And I agree with every word 18th Floor has said about Mikayla. I should make her my second-favorite foot model behind Ms. Leah. I think Leah would assist me in robbing a bank, though.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

You got it National, though Diabolicus already got it right in this thread. I didn't really pic the avatar to try and fool anyone, lol. I was always a big fan of Mxy and I like the older, more evil looking version better than the one from the cartoon. [Smile]

Oh and Megan Fox = [Drool]

--------------------

footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the world is under attack, then Mxyzptlk is the last thing Superman needs to distract him. Believe me. Superman is better off having him on his side to help fight off enemies.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footfetish&martini: very classy avatar. i like it a lot [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's cute the way Athena is lightly biting her big toe. It reminds me of the cover of a book I've seen on Amazon.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fiasco, you really seem to love monkeys. but i miss when the 3rd pic in your sig was the only pic.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, soft pair of soles makes me think she was on a boat or a beach? Looks more likely to be beach the way it was angled.

The quote makes me want to see the film [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena's feet in motion. Nice! Is scratch and smell the next step? [Laugh]

Oh, and I gotta make it back to the chatroom soon.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five For Feet's avatar is a great picture of foot fetish fashion.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my, what a freaky picture, not only are the shoes weird as fuck, she looks 7 ft tall and weight 70lbs.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
my, what a freaky picture, not only are the shoes weird as fuck, she looks 7 ft tall and weight 70lbs.

I'll accept the freaky part and the shoes being weird. It makes her look 7' tall, but she does not weigh 70 pounds.

As far as your avatar goes, who is that girl shown there?

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links