Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So what does your "Wu's" name mean/where did it come from? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: So what does your "Wu's" name mean/where did it come from?
Dr. Footy
Major Player
Member # 33516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Footy   Email Dr. Footy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a couple of other names in the past which I realized were pretty stupid so I decided to come up with a better one to stick with and this is it. I saw the word "footy" to describe foot fetish pictures on another website ("footy pictures") and I liked it so I incorporated it into my new name and this is it.

--------------------
"I think feet are hot. Sucking on a woman's toes while you're fucking her? That's pretty hot too." -Monique Alexander

Posts: 136 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
key+feet=keyfeet

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vander+feet=vanderfeet

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an old AIM handle I used from about 15 til midway through my first year in college.

I was into metalcore and the like from that time period (2005-2007) so that's where the "HxC" came from.

My birth year is 1988, so the"88"

Really, it's lame as fuck!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvis has been a nickname for me since I can remember and it was taken - a friend told me I reminded him of the Elvis impersonator Elvez and I spelled it wrong so....there we have it...know I am known as E or Elvzz and it works...young Elvis please...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An old friend started calling me Diamond John during the 80's after Roth split from VH.

[Mad]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At a certain point I was very much into GQ magazine fo all things style. Some women in my life called me GQguy or GQ. When picking an online moniker i thought it fit.

When picking my avatar the tobey maguire with Zhang Ziyi came to mind. Fitting IMHO.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being the literal person that I am...mine means that I like feet. Can ya dig it?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ljjnico comes from my full name, l is for Lee, double J is John James and nico is short for Nichol

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there is a certain genus of flower that has the latin name "Diabolicus".

Plus, it sounds like Diabolical, or Diablo. I am a bit of a demon. [Wink]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a great story in arabic literature about an arabic spy his name is al hagan. I like how smart he was . anyway i take hagan from his name and he was always number 1 so i use number 2 for me. i'm >>>>>> hagan2
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but honestly, my nickname is key, and i like feet, so tada

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my favorite quote is the one in my sig. "Beauty is a short lived tyranny" by Socrates. Basically meaning that I think beauty is powerful, but if that's all you have then you can't stay on top very long.

SLT is the shortened nickname. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Lennon once wrote about Paul McCartney that "a pretty face may last a year or two / but pretty soon they'll see what you can do" which I always thought was particularly caustic.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPMindy is not RP Mindy.. contrary to popular beliefs whenever i sign up somewhere.

I love Indy racing cars (before the split). i love race cars of all types. but my first exposure to them was they IndyCar. and i love the high rpm sound of their turbo v8's.

also.. i'm not just into feet. i'm into high heels and women driving v8 cars while in high heels.. and a sub category is that i like to be the knight in shining armor that comes to her rescue if she's having car trouble. (one such scene of car trouble is winter.. stuck in the snow.. wearing impossible high heels.. reving hard trying to get unstuck.. and i come to the rescue!)

so, RPMindy is the combo of many interest... but all tied to one common theme.. high heels, hosed peds, cars, and talent in each such area. great heelers.. great hose wearing.. great driving skills!

RPM

p.s. in car terms.. r.p.m. is a measure of how fast a motor is running. revolutions per minute! usually measured in thousands... example 8,000 rpm is very fast!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links